No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She actually has other songs she could single - Genie is still a monster of a song she could wheel out, and The voice Within has a similar sentiment to Beautiful actually.
    I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
    And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
      She actually has other songs she could single - Genie is still a monster of a song she could wheel out, and The voice Within has a similar sentiment to Beautiful actually.
      She should sing Lift me Up more, that is the song of her career IMO.

Comment

• In my opinion, she should start singing Spanish songs.

Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• IMO she should start releasing new music and promote new music and having new songs on set lists
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• OMG She looked and sounded amazing at the Superbowl concert!

She seems so ready for the new Spanish album era!

Comment

• Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• It’s a shame she didn’t write it, an Oscar don would have been good press for her.
                I said "Lily, Oh Lily I'm so afraid, I fear I am walking in the Veil of Darkness".
                And she said "Child, take what I say with a pinch of salt... and protect yourself with fire".

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• I want LBT to be nominated so that Xtina can perform it at the Oscars. This is a big promotional platform + I want to hear her voice. The more performances the better. Besides, I think the song would have gained some prestige if it had been nominated.

(23 years in a professional career and the nomination (I know not for her - for the song) is something very good.
                  Golden Globes 1999: nomination for Reflection
                  Grammy 2002: Lady Marmalade
                  Golden Globes 2011: Bound To You
                  Oscars 2021: Loyal Brave True (maybe )

4 decades of successive songs for movies. Really Whitney's daughter!

Comment

• I don’t think the Oscars will be back to normal though.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• I don't see LBT being nominated... but gr8 it made to shortlist

Comment

• Hopefully she could get the nomination! Just the movie itself is not that great, sigh

Comment

• Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• It's coming I can feel it
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

It's coming I can feel it
                              She's playing with us

Btw

Comment

• I am beyond excited for her Spanish album. It's been so long since the last one and contemporary latin music is just so different now. I think it'll be here for summertime!

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                  Oscar & grammy are fake awards.

Comment

• Revisiting B2B and as much as I love it, disc 1 definitely has filler. Thank You is utter cringe at this point. Still Dirrty deserved a video, though probably isn’t single material.

The whole era has a lot of memories for me. I was in the onstage pits for the show - I made Christina turn and laugh at me for singing at the wrong time. The security guy in the pit kept talking to someone about me and I worried I was going to get asked to leave the pit so would ‘calm down’... he later explained he was trying to tell someone to put me up on stage, but they went with someone else. It was one of the very first shows so I didn’t know they did that

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• It's such an Xperience to see X live.
                                      I saw her from first row on The X Tour, I can't even imagine what was like to see her at her best production of show which B2B tour was.

I can't wait for new music.

Comment

• Managing to get to the first row in Berlin in 2019 is still something I'm very proud of. One of the best nights of my life and I didn’t even mind that it was just the light version of the Vegas Show.

"Back to Basics" is my favorite X album and the tour is her best too imo. I would cut "Understand", "On Our Way" and "Without You" if I had to cut something. Maybe "Save Me from Myself" too. But I really like all those songs. TY is an obvious filler but it’s just so sweet. I used to dislike "I Got Trouble" but it fits the concept so well.
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I'm so excited for the LatinX2 album. I love how she's teasing the ne wproject.
                                          Hopefully she will release the first single in Spring. I'm more than ready.

I wonder what the direction of the album will be. Obviously I can hear her sing some big Spanish ballads like 'Pero me Acuerdo De Ti', but I hope there will be umtempos as well. I wonder if she will have different genres on the record. I can imagine her collaborating with Rosalia on a flamenco inspired track, but I can also see her leaning towardas reggaeton with a Bad Bunny or Anuel AA collabo.

I'd like something of everything blended together. I need a Spanish song in the same veign of 'Infatuation'.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                            I'm so excited for the LatinX2 album. I love how she's teasing the ne wproject.
                                            Hopefully she will release the first single in Spring. I'm more than ready.

I wonder what the direction of the album will be. Obviously I can hear her sing some big Spanish ballads like 'Pero me Acuerdo De Ti', but I hope there will be umtempos as well. I wonder if she will have different genres on the record. I can imagine her collaborating with Rosalia on a flamenco inspired track, but I can also see her leaning towardas reggaeton with a Bad Bunny or Anuel AA collabo.

I'd like something of everything blended together. I need a Spanish song in the same veign of 'Infatuation'.
                                            I agree with everything except the Anuel AA collab.

Comment

• 1. Back to Basics
                                              2. Liberation
                                              3. Stripped

Back to Basics is my favorite album of her. She recorded over 20 songs for it and I wouldn't cut any of them. Really, B2B and The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill are my two favorite female albums ever! Perfection from start to finish.
                                              Soul is her genre and Liberation is a strong and great move. I hope that the Xlatin2 will be more urban + experiment with the sound a bit.

Comment

• You wouldn’t cut FUSS? It was bad enough when it was released, but it’s just cringe now.

Kate Bush - Lily

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                  You wouldn’t cut FUSS? It was bad enough when it was released, but it’s just cringe now.
                                                  Honestly? This is one of the best songs on the album for me.
                                                  My least like is Without You.

Hurt / Back In The Day / Oh Mother is my trinity.

Comment

• Btw, Dj Premio likes all her photos on Instagram and he comments often. If he is on this album it will be fire.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X