Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You mean DJ Premier?
    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
      You mean DJ Premier?
      Yes.
      Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• I'm glad she's out of house, out of citly and othet studio at the moment.

That is def going to give her much more new inspiration. Hopefully the spanish album is close to be done.

Comment

• Her Greatest Hits was a label cash-in but it’s underrated. Genie 2.0 is genius and so much better than the original. I’d be here for a complete re-worked and re-recorded greatest hits for her 25th in a few years.

Also, the album advert for Target is 10000000% better than the music video for Keeps Getting Better:

This superstar in the making
            Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
              Her Greatest Hits was a label cash-in but it’s underrated. Genie 2.0 is genius and so much better than the original. I’d be here for a complete re-worked and re-recorded greatest hits for her 25th in a few years.

Also, the album advert for Target is 10000000% better than the music video for Keeps Getting Better:

I agree with everything. Genie 2.0 is a gem. I wish they had added Falling in Love Again (Can't Help It) for this compilation.
              Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Lady Marmalade - global smash hit
                Nobody Wants to Be Lonely - hit in Europe
                Dirrty - smash hit in Europe
                Can't Hold Us Down - hit in Europe
                Car Wash - hit in Europe
                Tilt Ya Head Back - hit in Europe
                Somos Novios (It's Impossible) - vocal slayage
                *A Song for You - nominated song for a Grammy
                Tell Me - hit in Europe
                Moves Like Jagger - mega smash hit
                Just a Fool, platinum even though Xtina forgot the song on the album's release day
                Feel This Moment - hit
                Slay Something - Smash hit
                Fall in Line - nominated song for a Grammy
                Fall on Me - flop, flop, flop
                Hoy Tengo Ganas de Ti - a diamond smash in Mexico
                *Like I Do - nominated song for a Grammy

*non-single
                I don't consider Telepathy a single, just a regular song in the soundtrack, it didn't have an official music video or it wasn't released for the radio. Accelerate is just an experimental promotional banger (thank god she released it, I love this song ).

Xtina is a true collaborative queen. She released one single song that did not pay off. (from a commercial point of view, but also an artistic one in my opinion - I just don't like this song)

Comment

• She looks beautiful in the Demi Lovato doc (did she lose weight? Not that it matters anyway). It looks like Kim Kardashian was her stylist for that interview though.

I wonder if we will be getting "Fall in Love" on Demi's next album?
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Omg

Comment

• Xtina/Snoh ​​Aalegra/Rihanna/Lauren Hill/Rosalía/Nina Simone/Patti Smith/Kali Uchis

Comment

• Yes Rauw! That's good news. I like his collaboration with Selena Gomez. <3
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Comment

• Oh, wow Michael.

Comment

Comment

• So happy to see these updates about LatinX album. I'm more than ready.
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Xtina's new song is leaked. FIREEEEEEEEE. Urbantina is coming

Comment

• Lolita is an official bop, the features are a bit weak so I hope this is a demo and the final version includes big names.

Comment

• Originally posted by JluGlow View Post
                                      Lolita is an official bop, the features are a bit weak so I hope this is a demo and the final version includes big names.
                                      This is a demo. Apparently these two girls are in the demo, so I think Cardi may appear in the final version of the song, because there is a Dominican fragment (Cardi comes from Dominican Republic). We will see.

Comment

• Lolita is a bop, hopefully the final version will be more polished. Excited!

Comment

• 'Lolita' is red hot. It still sounds like a demo (obviously), but I think the final edit could be really,really good.

I wish she'd give us a release date for a new single or an indication of when we can expect the album.
                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Lolita is fine. And I expect Cardi to feature on it.
                                            It's very I Like It.

Comment

• I won’t listen to any leaks but Lolita is such a good title.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I am sad it leaked. It better hurry up that latin project now....

Comment

• I listened to 30 seconds, thinking it was going to be a Spanish lyric... but turned it off as soon as I heard English! I thought she was doing a Spanish language album?
                                                  This superstar in the making
                                                  Tonight she's yours for the taking

Sarah Harding - Too Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                                    I listened to 30 seconds, thinking it was going to be a Spanish lyric... but turned it off as soon as I heard English! I thought she was doing a Spanish language album?
                                                    This is supposedly a rejection from Liberation. Recorded in 2017. As always, she was ahead of time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X