• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LMAO

Comment

• Comment

• What does that mean?

Christina says that she’s coming from “a deeper and more experienced place” in her new music, which is coming sooner than we think.

LOL
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Y E S

Comment

• AHHHHH

Comment

• Exciting stuff! Having already shot 2 videos means they clearly have some kind of faith in the project.

Guess she’ll be releasing something in October.

Comment

• It’s being reported the first single is called PA MIS MUCHACHAS and Nathy Peluso, Becky G, Nicki Nicole & Kat Dahlia may be involved.

Comment

• OMG so excited. Finally!!! The Latin queen is coming!!!!

Comment

• Okkkk so it's becoming real?

I ain't believe nothing until I see something official!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                      It’s being reported the first single is called PA MIS MUCHACHAS and Nathy Peluso, Becky G, Nicki Nicole & Kat Dahlia may be involved.
                      I just googled those artists. They r all super young in early 20's weird

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post

I don't really know much about Nicki or Kat but Becky G has released some of my favourite Spanish music over the past 5 years and she's pretty big.

The Youtube views could be fantastic, I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Christina has put so much work into her body is cause the Latin market is extremely body conscience and Youtube is a big platform for Latin artists.

I would imagine there will be quite a few collaborations on the upcoming Spanish music, they love to collaborate and we know Christina's a fan.

Comment

It’s being reported the first single is called PA MIS MUCHACHAS and Nathy Peluso, Becky G, Nicki Nicole & Kat Dahlia may be involved.
                          NATHY PELUSO IM SOOOO HAPPY

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post

I highly recommend Nathy Peluso's discography.

I hope that in 2022 Xtina will release a collaboration with Rosalia.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

AHHHHH
                                So she is going the EP route? Urgh!
                                Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

As a good stan I force myself to listen to it twice a year - on its anniversary and sometime during the Christmas season. I love "Christmas Time" but that’s basically it.
                                      It’s because I LOVE Christmas and Christmas music. It also reminds me of working in various shops, restaurants, bars I have worked in over the Christmas period. I really really like it!
                                      Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• The Addams Family theme song is out on spotify!

Comment

• Well, well, well.

Comment

• https://www.insider.com/christina-ag...terview-2021-9

When asked if it would continue in the hip-hop-heavy direction of 2018's "Liberation," Aguilera said she's "still developing the sound," but agreed that Black music has always been "threaded through the bottom line" of her style.

"I feel like there's always been an R&B flair, nods to soul, as well as hip-hop elements, in what I do," she told Insider. "Because it's something that I just love listening to on my personal time."

"As I get older, I'm more able to explore the core of the music that I love," she continued. "So we'll be fleshing that out for sure...I never make a record where I don't have something new and fresh to say, having gone through certain experiences, life changes."

Still, Aguilera said fans can expect what she's known for: "big vocal songs."

We will not get Lotus 2.0. Thank God.

Comment

• can't wait for her new music!

Comment

• It always amuses me when pseudo-experts say nonsense about how she should have lost her voice because of her technique. She is still the best singer of the last 20 years.

Queen of vocals.

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

It always amuses me when pseudo-experts say nonsense about how she should have lost her voice because of her technique. She is still the best singer of the last 20 years.

Queen of vocals.

The only person who has debuted in the past 20-30 years that can touch her is Celine.

It makes me laugh when people come for her singing ability.

Comment

The only person who has debuted in the past 20-30 years that can touch her is Celine.

It makes me laugh when people come for her singing ability.
                                                    Ohhh yes.

FULL HD:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X