No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'And the preparation for the new age in Spanish began. Sony Music Mexico and Sony Music Spain created playlists with Xtina's Exítos. The playlist contains hits in Spanish and English.'
    Xtina / Nathy Peluso / Rosalía / Nina Simone / Lauren Hill

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Ohhh yes.

FULL HD:
      she looked and sounded amazing ............

Comment

• She should annonce it next 10 days!

Still not believing the rumors until I hear the song.
        Hopefully it's good, not typical and cheap latin song.

Hope she sorts it out this time and do things right... thankfully latin audience streams and they do huge views on yt. This can bring her back on charts. I guess she won't tour, but few shows and tv performances would be very much needed. And if she brings FINALLY visuals like she used to do in 00's I'll be happy.

I'm glaed she won't release the album right now, latin music is all about singles...

In the meantime she can focus and finish english album. Hopefully for summer/autumn 2022 release.

Fingers crossed for new music and decent/proper era
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Omg, I just listened to her two new Spanish songs. Both are great! Especially Santo is a bop, sooooooo good!

Comment

• Originally posted by ljw200103 View Post
            Omg, I just listened to her two new Spanish songs. Both are great! Especially Santo is a bop, sooooooo good!
            How????
            Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• Originally posted by GonPop View Post

How????
              They have leaked though they could be demos. Fall In Line and Masochist leaked before Liberation too and it was the version without Demi.

Santo Santo is seriously good, her voice really works well in Spanish, sounds like it features Becky G which is great.

I haven’t heard the other one yet.

Comment

• That's sad if they leaked before official announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                  That's sad if they leaked before official announcement
                  Seems like everything got taken down pretty fast, I only heard one and it wasn’t the full song.

Comment

• She better hurry up. I'm glad they were that fast to take down leaked songs... in past they even didn't do much effort to take down leaked demos of Your Body and Fall In Line.

Comment

• The way always something finds it way online

Comment

• WHY DID I HAVE NO TIME FOR PRIVATE MATTERS AT ALL FOR THESE 3 DAYS?

I only heard one leak and BANGERTINA IS WHAT I WANT IT NOW

Comment

• Update from 3 days ago:

Christina's announcement broke Facebook and Instagram's servers. Yep

Comment

• Finally listened to "Pa Mis Muchachas" and wow wow wow wow

Now I desperately want to listen to Santo Santo
                            Joss Stone | Xtina | P!nk | Nelly Furtado

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• World AIDS Day 2021: Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Hudson Headline Free AHF Concert in Los Angeles December 1st
                                AHF to host free show at L.A. Forum hosted by entertainer Randy Rainbow with performances by stars Hudson, Aguilera and students at the Debbie Allen Dance Academy

Sen. Bernie Sanders to be honored with AHF’s Lifetime Achievement Award via video presentation

Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson headline AHF's free World AIDS Day concert at The Forum in Los Angeles (Inglewood) on Wednesday, December 1, 2021.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...s-December-1st

Comment

• Sounds like she’ll be dusting off Beautiful for the 100th million time.
                                  Bleep Bloop Blop

Comment

• Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Wed October 13, 2021, 19:20.

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                                      Sounds like she’ll be dusting off Beautiful for the 100th million time.
                                      You missed a 0

Comment

• I can't paste the Instagram links here...

Brasil, Colombia, Spain, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Sony Music Latin too. Ok, she is coming

Comment

• She has sold over 120m pure sales records. So the label can promote it as a musician who has sold over 100m of records.

Comment

• RUMOR:

Btw, Etienne is in Mexico.

Comment

• I expected official announcement by the end of this week

Comment

• Are we finally getting new music?
                                                It feels so surreal that it's actually happening.

Bring it on!
                                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• We're waiting...

She could easily get a lot of new love w this latin era...

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                                                    We're waiting...

She could easily get a lot of new love w this latin era...
                                                    If the Santo demo is anything to go by, it’s gonna be great.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X