Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Myself Tonight impact, yep yep

Comment

• Fantastic performance! She proved that she really is an icon and more than deserving of the award. Love the fact she wore the yellow outfit, inspired by the one she wore back in 2002 and so happy Can't Hold Us Down was included. Great speech as well, and very true, Christina has always been outspoken about human rights and fighting for people, not when it became the "cool" thing to do, but back when it really mattered, made a difference and could actually impact her career in a negative way. She never cared and felt what was right, truely an inspiration.
      without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
      like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• I can't say I'm impressed w outfit choices for PCA.
        Zigman is really a hit and a miss as usual
        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• In the future, she should get a Grammy (+ Latin) Lifetime Achievement Award. I don't care about Vanguard, they're late.

Comment

• Lifetime Achivement would be too early. Maybe in next 20-30 years she's gonna be here.

I wouldn't be mad if she gets MTV Vanguard Award...
            She deserves it, but we will she what she prepares for us next year

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
              Lifetime Achivement would be too early. Maybe in next 20-30 years she's gonna be here.

I wouldn't be mad if she gets MTV Vanguard Award...
              She deserves it, but we will she what she prepares for us next year
              Yes, she should get it, I'm not saying in 5 years, but in 20-30 years A Beautiful must be inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame

As for the VMA... I see it like this - a pair of wins in Latin + technical categories + Vanquard. Just like Jlo in 2018

Comment

• https://www.spoilertv.com/2021/12/tv...ember.html?m=1

These numbers don’t even include E! Ratings which aired the show simultaneously. The numbers are far greater than the VMA’s which only got 0.9 million viewers during its live airing.

Yes Xtina, yes ratings

Comment

• Ugh, that performance at the PCA was just excruciating. Too much growling and groaning. Can't she just sing the god damn melody of these songs.

It's almost like that performance she did with Demi Levato.....just too much

Comment

• Hm. It was literally her show from tour in 6 min. She didn't overdo anything. I wish it was longer, but hey. She did have fun and had beautiful speech.

Comment

• This remix is so dope. I am glad that since 2018 Xtina sings again CHUD. Smash hit in Europe.

Comment

• RUMOR:

'Don't ask where I got this info, but I just found out that Becky G is the featured artist on Santo. Christina also has a song with each of the muchachas for the 2nd and 3rd EP. We start La Fuerza with Pa Mis Muchachas giving us a peak of the singles and stories that will follow with each of the girls.

The video for Santo was shot in Las Vegas last month. Christina references scenes from Dirrty in this video. Francesco Cuizza plays the character of El Santo the legendary Mexican wrestler. And this is as much as I can say.'

Omg

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                          RUMOR:

'Don't ask where I got this info, but I just found out that Becky G is the featured artist on Santo. Christina also has a song with each of the muchachas for the 2nd and 3rd EP. We start La Fuerza with Pa Mis Muchachas giving us a peak of the singles and stories that will follow with each of the girls.

The video for Santo was shot in Las Vegas last month. Christina references scenes from Dirrty in this video. Francesco Cuizza plays the character of El Santo the legendary Mexican wrestler. And this is as much as I can say.'

Omg
                          You seem to have all the rumoured scoops.

Comment

• Sadly Becky G is not doing anything for me...

But let's wait and see final product.

Comment

• I love Santo so much, but hopefully the feat artist is not Becky G...

Comment

• I love Becky, she has some great songs but I can’t see Christina doing another song with her straight after Pa Mis Muchachas.

There are endless rumours at this point.

Comment

• Let's wait for January.

I hope she can book even Grammy performance!

Comment

• "Taking advantage: it looks like the EP is out in the last week of January and the third single in the week before (January 22nd)"

So far, everything from this source turns out to be true

Comment

• La Fuerza - 6 songs, 3 singles (so far)
                                      Bionic - 22 songs, 2 singles

Comment

"Taking advantage: it looks like the EP is out in the last week of January and the third single in the week before (January 22nd)"

So far, everything from this source turns out to be true
                                        And this source is saying the single is Santo feat Becky G?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

And this source is saying the single is Santo feat Becky G?
                                          ft. Tini/Ozuna
                                          ft. Tini
                                          ft. Becky G

Comment

ft. Tini/Ozuna
                                            ft. Tini
                                            ft. Becky G
                                            They are saying it one of these combinations?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

They are saying it one of these combinations?
                                              Yeah, but there's a lot of time so maybe they'll even release Lloras Por Na (featuring Karol G / C Tangana) on third single.

Last edited by likeidogoldlink; Mon December 13, 2021, 12:17.

Comment

• Yes promo

Comment

• She looks amazing in that picture, love the hair!

Also, the “Ladies, gentleman…” intro is sooooo iconic.

Comment

• I’m guessing she’ll be incorporating this into a tour. I want her to hurry up and announce so I can organize flights etc, no way she’s coming to Australia (yet again).

Anyone know if this festival is big???

Comment

Working...
                                                    X