No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calm before the storm. No info about La Reina on her social media.

I see the date of May 27 more and more

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

She’s supposed to be in France when this happens yeep
      It’s Camila Cabello.
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• I thought that was a Super Bowl thing, my poor heart
        Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

• Which artist released his/her best song 20 years after his/her debut?
          This song is the highlight of her career

Comment

Which artist released his/her best song 20 years after his/her debut?
            Not Christina, that’s for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

Not Christina, that’s for sure
              God I Do was released 20 years after her debut.

Comment

God I Do was released 20 years after her debut.
                I stand by my statement.

Comment

• I think Pa Mis Muchachas is one of the best things she’s ever released so I’m pretty happy with the recent output.

Comment

I stand by my statement.
                    So do I.

Comment

• Christina will never top Dirrty.

Not even if she re-recorded it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                        I think Pa Mis Muchachas is one of the best things she’s ever released so I’m pretty happy with the recent output.
                        Hopefully the song will be nominated for a Latin Grammy (and maybe even a Grammy), then it would be her 11th collaborative nomination.
                        Lady Marmalade
                        Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
                        Dirrty
                        Cant Hold Us Down
                        Song For You
                        Steppin 'Out with My Baby
                        Moves Like Jagger
                        Slay Something
                        Fall in Line
                        Like I Do
                        Pa Mis Muchachas

Comment

Christina will never top Dirrty.

Best song on Stripped. Her best banger ever, I agree.

Comment

Best song on Stripped. Her best banger ever, I agree.
                            I could live without that long ass outro on the album though

Comment

I could live without that long ass outro on the album though
                              I wouldn't change anything.

Comment

Christina will never top Dirrty.

Dirrty will always be my fave Christina song, it’s a perfect song to me.

Comment

• New Stripped t-shirt by Bershka
                                  Available everywhere

Stripped 20th Anniversary?

US: https://www.bershka.com/us/short-sle...gn=NL_AlwaysOn

Comment

• I’m not seeing her because the London dates are when I’m on holiday (annoyingly) but she really needs to do a Stripped album track medley. I mean it’s the perfect excuse for her to do the album in full with her other hits, but she won’t do that - and would have advertised it as such I guess.

A Stripped 25 World Tour sounds like a plan to me though.

Comment

• I think her team is planning something for the 20th anniversary of the album. Who said she won't add new UK dates around November?

They should release cassettes / vinyls, old demos. As of 2021, Stripped has sold 2,050,000 units (2.1m is 7x platinum). Perfect as if this album went 7x platinum in the UK in October.

Comment

• Hey, it’s Xtina. She doesn’t rlly care, so I don’t expect anything
                                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• If she were to do a Stripped 20th anniversary tour, I'd definitely buy tickets.
                                          I saw that shirt in Bershka a few days ago. Shame they don't have a shirt in the men's section.
                                          "You know I got the sauce, you know I'm saucy"

Comment

• ooooooooo I want a Stripped shirt.

She should do something as a lot of gheys have cried, worship, and credit the album as one that got them through the rough times (see: me, a ghey), but she didn't do a good job following up on her First album's anniversary "gift".

You gotta just take what you get from Xtine smh.

I'm also annoyed she's seems so much more interested in this Spanish era than Liberation.

Comment

• I’m not sure I see a Stripped tour happening this year, but I’d be here for it. Based on the crappiness that was her debut’s anniversary, I’d say they were holding out for the 25th.

If she were to add November tour dates they need putting on sale now.

To be honest I think I’d also be down for a ‘Stripped: a Stripped re-recording’, with everything stripped back and reworked in places. Sort of like an Abbey Roads session, acoustic with a focus on her voice.

Wasn’t Miss Independent a leftover? I’d love to hear Xtina’s version.

Comment

• The pessimists are in this fandom...

If someone had told you exactly a year ago that we would get 4 music videos between October and May, would you believe it? We all know she's the most proud of Stripped, so I wouldn't be so negative about it.

Comment

The pessimists are in this fandom...

If someone had told you exactly a year ago that we would get 4 music videos between October and May, would you believe it? We all know she's the most proud of Stripped, so I wouldn't be so negative about it.
                                                  She’s also only released 6 songs and not appeared on anyone else’s work. The fandom being frustrated is more than justified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

She’s also only released 6 songs and not appeared on anyone else’s work. The fandom being frustrated is more than justified.
                                                    And you get 12 new songs by the end of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X