• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric chair

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
      Same

"Bestie it's Stripped's 20th anniversary this year what are you gonna do to celebrate? I have some ideas and one of them is a stadium world tour…

Where was the promo for Accelerate btw? Haha

Hey bestie just checking in to see how that next English album is doing. Have you recorded more than one song? Have you recorded anything at all? Let me know when you’re done playing Nintendo bye ly"
      Exactly that would be my messages to her

Comment

• Comment

• She probably regrets this already
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Lmao, she's coming to block

Comment

• Comment

Please tell me this is the cover!
                Shaking crying and throwing up rn
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

Shaking crying and throwing up rn
                  This is only the second EP. I am convinced that the studio album will have a much different cover.
                  Besides, I am glad they are sticking with the concept

Comment

• Btw, I always wanted her to record a metal album. The covers look like they were made for a metal band. So this is the first step towards my dream.

Comment

• I txt her is this real, or is it robot?

”She” said no robots here, only humans hahaha

And I send her portrait I did of her and “she” wrote so pretty!

I asked her about EP2 but she didn’t show up to chat anymore.
                      BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                      YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by Artoo View Post

You’ll be asking the same in six months
                        This post made me laugh.

Comment

• And then all of a sudden there is ep2

Thankfully summer is coming and it ends up rlly fast always, so I won't beg for new music until September
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017

Comment

• I hope their is some combined release for all 3 eps for physicals

Comment

• Originally posted by britneylinda View Post
                              I hope their is some combined release for all 3 eps for physicals
                              Probably just get a Spotify playlist from her.
                              Straight white men rule everything around me

Comment

I hope for physical releases, I can wish for all

Comment

Why wouldn't she release a physical version of the album? Your predictions are lame.

Comment

• He's just keeping a point tho, I mean you know Xtina is unpredictable but still I do see physical releases

Comment

• I would understand this thinking if it were 2015, when Christina didn't care about her music career. But in 2022, when she released 3 (+2 in October / November 2021) music videos and everything she promised us came true, I don't understand.

Comment

• Its okay, let's focus on next EP

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Why wouldn't she release a physical version of the album? Your predictions are lame.
                                          You need a sense of humour to be an Xtina fan.

And zero expectations.

Comment

You need a sense of humour to be an Xtina fan.

And zero expectations.
                                            So if you have no expectations of Christina, why are you complaining all the time?

Comment

• Period

Comment

Period
                                                I claim Brujerķal!

Comment

So if you have no expectations of Christina, why are you complaining all the time?
                                                  So, what, am I not 'sposed to have an opinion?

Comment

• BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017

Comment

Working...
                                                    X