Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christina Aguilera

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvsMOFn3 ... r_embedded

    wow... what a emotional performance of YLM omg...


    and WHY she sanged... I COULDN'T KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF... :S

    Leave a comment:


  • JoshuaBuzz
    replied
    She's looking good.
    Now all she needs to do is come out with some quality music.

    Leave a comment:


  • MonaBlissa
    replied
    This era, I get a sense of sadness in her eyes. Like she's holding back tears.

    Leave a comment:


  • IAmWill
    replied
    She looks gorgeous and a little like Sarah Jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus

    Leave a comment:


  • Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by candyman


    Her face looks different. I don't know what it is, there's something different :-?
    Anyway, I hope she's doing fine.
    2010 has definitely not been her year but I hope Burlesque gives her the success she deserves.

    Leave a comment:


  • Benjamin
    replied
    After watching Katy Perry's new video for 'Firework' and reading a Billboard article about the video where the writer compared the video to Christina's epic video for 'Beautiful', I truly wish Christina would stand up and speak her mind about the LGBT 'It Gets Better Campaign'. She could rcord a little video message like a lot of artists have done over the past couple of weeks or send write a letter, I don't know.. something! She's never been afraid to speak her mind and the 'Beautiful' video is a classic. She needs to stand up and get out there. I miss her.

    Leave a comment:


  • jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    Originally posted by Jesper
    Originally posted by jpguy
    I'm sick of her singing the same tracks over and over again like she only has 2 tracks: "fither" / "Beautiful" - I mean, what is wrong with her?
    I thinks ehs hould switch it up, she should better sing YLM or Hurt instead of Beautiful
    and instead of Fighter idk maybe Candyman sometimes
    or some new songs just like you told YLM, she haven't performed anywhere songs from b2b in this era.. :S don't know why... i prefer Hurt then Beautiful (I love them both, but I'm sick of Beautiful in this era :S) then Lift me up, WooHoo, Bionic, Desnudate...
    I'm really sick of Beautiful and Fighter... always those 2 :S
    I agree...
    I think "Desnudate" , "You Lost Me" & "I Turn To You" are great songs to perform at a live show

    Leave a comment:


  • candyman
    replied
    NMT was the opening song. I've posted the link of the performance in the Bionic thread. I think her voice sounded great. Just wish she would dance a bit more.

    Leave a comment:


  • croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesper
    Originally posted by jpguy
    I'm sick of her singing the same tracks over and over again like she only has 2 tracks: "fither" / "Beautiful" - I mean, what is wrong with her?
    I thinks ehs hould switch it up, she should better sing YLM or Hurt instead of Beautiful
    and instead of Fighter idk maybe Candyman sometimes
    or some new songs just like you told YLM, she haven't performed anywhere songs from b2b in this era.. :S don't know why... i prefer Hurt then Beautiful (I love them both, but I'm sick of Beautiful in this era :S) then Lift me up, WooHoo, Bionic, Desnudate...
    I'm really sick of Beautiful and Fighter... always those 2 :S

    Leave a comment:


  • IVyoncé
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    I'm sick of her singing the same tracks over and over again like she only has 2 tracks: "fither" / "Beautiful" - I mean, what is wrong with her?
    I thinks ehs hould switch it up, she should better sing YLM or Hurt instead of Beautiful
    and instead of Fighter idk maybe Candyman sometimes

    Leave a comment:


  • jpguy
    replied
    I'm sick of her singing the same tracks over and over again like she only has 2 tracks: "fither" / "Beautiful" - I mean, what is wrong with her?

    Leave a comment:


  • Eamon
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    she didn't sang any of Bionic songs?????

    and btw today I heard WooHoo playing on Croatian Top Model show... sounds so hot ... that could be big hit... such a waste of song... but she can rerelease it anyway again , why not...
    Woohoo is brilliant! I can't stop playing it!!

    Leave a comment:


  • croatiaxtina
    replied
    she didn't sang any of Bionic songs?????

    and btw today I heard WooHoo playing on Croatian Top Model show... sounds so hot ... that could be big hit... such a waste of song... but she can rerelease it anyway again , why not...

    Leave a comment:


  • Benjamin
    replied
    Little bit of spamming (don't shoot me)

    I just revealed up to #32 of my favorite Christina songs, in my I <3 Christina Countdown, lol. Please take a look, I've put some work in the presentation and all. Doing a countdown is a lotta fun, and other than that, it has been very therapeutic so far

    Clickey

    Leave a comment:


  • alxx
    replied
    Great performances at that charity event.

    Leave a comment:


  • TheRealest
    replied
    ^

    Leave a comment:


  • Plym
    replied
    Originally posted by ejayfierce
    Originally posted by aaliyahman
    thats one bloody ugly kid.
    I Wonder What You look like *Sips tea*
    I can verify that aaliyahman is pretty smokin' hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • ejayfierce
    replied
    Originally posted by aaliyahman
    thats one bloody ugly kid.
    I Wonder What You look like *Sips tea*

    Leave a comment:


  • remiell
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    Christina peformed at Justin Timberlake Annual ‘Friends’ Concert ...
    Fighter

    Great performance! She looks stunning!

    Leave a comment:


  • jio
    replied
    Originally posted by Loverboy
    Originally posted by mimifan09
    Finally listened to Bionic. Its a great album, totally didn't deserve what happened it. Woohoo should have been a hit and she sings her ass off and sounds as good as i've heard her. Such a shame it flopped.
    I agree. Her album is great though doesn't top "Back To Basics". She sings her ass off and I feel sorry for her because she could be the next Mariah Carey or Celine Dion in terms of power, sales and impact. But Christina is so young, she will return big again.
    Nope she couldn't. She doesn't sing as good as those two because she can't control her voice. Her singing sounds powerfull and impressive but not in a way that touches your soul but in the way that screams: "Hey look what I can do with my voice". And I guess that's her major issue and it is mainly a matter of technique. Still like her though more than the two divas mentioned before although both of them are/were far better vocalists than Christina

    Leave a comment:


  • Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    Christina peformed at Justin Timberlake Annual ‘Friends’ Concert ...
    I know she sang ANOM, Beautiful, and Fighter. Any others?

    Leave a comment:


  • croatiaxtina
    replied
    Christina peformed at Justin Timberlake Annual ‘Friends’ Concert ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Loverboy
    replied
    Originally posted by mimifan09
    Finally listened to Bionic. Its a great album, totally didn't deserve what happened it. Woohoo should have been a hit and she sings her ass off and sounds as good as i've heard her. Such a shame it flopped.
    I agree. Her album is great though doesn't top "Back To Basics". She sings her ass off and I feel sorry for her because she could be the next Mariah Carey or Celine Dion in terms of power, sales and impact. But Christina is so young, she will return big again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eamon
    replied
    Finally listened to Bionic. Its a great album, totally didn't deserve what happened it. Woohoo should have been a hit and she sings her ass off and sounds as good as i've heard her. Such a shame it flopped.

    Leave a comment:


  • Brad
    replied
    He didn't touch her.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X