• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

• Legendary
      Christina Aguilera / ROSALÍA / Nathy Peluso / Shygirl / M.I.A / Lil’ Kim

Comment

Comment

• My two favorite popstars

They forgot to add the diss comment from X (2003) but anyway

Comment

Comment

• Impactina

Comment

Comment

Comment

• LIAR
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Did she did her ass? It looks weird?

Comment

• ^it’s been like that for some time, i first noticed it at the Hollywood Bowl last year. She must have the same plastic surgeon as Madonna

Comment

Comment

• (I think she got a BBL lol)

Comment

• Documentary? Second video

Comment

• I've been listening to Papa Don't Preach and Accelerate for an hour. What a strange combination.

Comment

• Finally, there is music. “I love music so much,” he says. “I would say music saves me every single day.” For years, Hamilton has been writing and recording his own, and has periodically intimated that he might soon share it publicly. Aside from the occasional Instagram snippet and one other almost accidental exception, he has yet to do so. The almost accidental exception was his guest appearance on Christina Aguilera’s 2018 album Liberation. Hamilton rented a studio in New York and wrote and recorded his contribution to the libidinal song “Pipe” in three hours. No one was supposed to know it was him; he wanted people to hear it without prejudgment: “People say: ‘Lewis Hamilton’s doing music? Oh, I’m sure that’s going to suck.’ It’s only when they hear stuff that I do, then they’re like, ‘Oh, you’re actually pretty good.’ ” But although he was credited as XNDA, his real name was inadvertently included in the songwriting credits. He wouldn’t confirm that it was him for some time, but the secret was pretty much out.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/202...on-never-quits

STREAM PIPE aka one of her best song ever

Comment

Comment

• Hmmmm

Comment

• It’s the make up she had on Brighton Pride show

Comment

• Thank God

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post

Hmmmm
                                            A new fragrance is coming omg
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift •

Comment

• Again, a ******* again...

Comment

• Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
                                                Again, a ******* again...
                                                if it’s what I think you’re referring too it’s funny how obsessed this person is with Xtina, the jealousy runs very very deep.

Comment

• I was revisiting B2B album lately.

That was such an amazing album, production, lyrics, vocals, great era.

That was her peak. I still love Bionic, but I have a feeling like she didn’t had all the freedom at that time.

I don’t think we’re getting amazing records like Stripped, B2B and Bionic again from her.

Huge gaps between records did what they did and her lack of passion and vision.

I still think that she had to do disco/dance album after Telepathy.

What the next english records will sounds like I don’t think that she even doesn’t know.

But what I would like is her to experiment again and even doing vocally less.

I would love a disco/funky album in future and also another album w cabaret/burlesque old sound, where she shines the best. She can’t do pop music and oversing it cuz today no one wants it… a ballad like Say Something, simple and emotional would be more than welcomed.

Also, I was never interested in her Mi Reflejo album, bit over the past year I fall in love with many songs from it.

I wish she reach out to some good producers and I wish she starts to actually promote her music. That’s the thing I miss the most and seeing her passion.

Comment

• Stripped is one of the most important albums of the 2000s, but I still think B2B is her best album (and most important to me). Perfect era, perfect music videos, perfect music, perfect producers, perfect image, perfect tour = perfect era.

However, I think that Mi Reflejo is its terribly underappreciated era in this fandom (!!!!!!!), because surprisingly GP pays more and more attention to this album (I can see it by the daily numbers on streaming platforms, which are getting better every day). In my opinion, this is the perfect Latin pop album.

I am very glad that she went on a mini-tour again. Everything is going in the right direction, 5 years ago I would never have said that she would be on tour again or that she would release 5 music videos in a year.

After the Spanish era, I would like her to release a totally experimental album. It doesn't have to be electronic, but I wish she recorded something risky. I wouldn't despise 10x Accelerate songs She has nothing to lose.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X