X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leo92
    replied
    I'm glad she's happy.
    Seriously, after all she's been going through lately, I'm glad there's something that makes her smile so beautifully

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by candyman
    like an angel.. beautiful...

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    I'm so happy that Christina made a big public performance again, finally. She looked stunning! Legendtina!

Leave a comment:

• candyman
    replied

Her speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78hsT1G ... r_embedded

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    According to John Paul Ospina, host for E! Latin America, Christina is working on a NEW SPANISH RECORD.

He has recently interview Christina about Burlesque and the new album.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
    If she wants a bonafide hit then we all know all it would only take two simple words....

Britney Duet

You can say what you want about vocal abilities and what "team" you're on etc, etc, etc, but we ALL know the media would lap it up and act as SHITELOADS of free promo for a new era. And if she wants to take it to the next level chuck in Justin and I'm pretty sure heads would explode.
    If she wants the media attention back she's going to have to TAKE IT back because obviously just chucking out a "shocking" sexy video doesn't cut it anymore.
    It could be like an MJ/JJ "Scream" for a new generation.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures and Xtina seems to have beef with/alienated ALOT of other female artists but I'd love to hear her duetting again.
    Why would britney do that though

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyman324
    I say congrats on her getting a star! I feel it's overdue, however, I always think it a bit undermining that they're actually paid for by the artist/management - it'd be nicer if they were simply awarded.

Meh, great achievement nonetheless.
    I didn't know that
    Agreed then.

Leave a comment:

• sparkle80
    replied
    ^^^I totally agree.

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    I say congrats on her getting a star! I feel it's overdue, however, I always think it a bit undermining that they're actually paid for by the artist/management - it'd be nicer if they were simply awarded.

Meh, great achievement nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CGw4t1RfX8

PLEASE CHRISTINA & NICOLE DUET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    It's ok

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    It's ok

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Gurl, that wasn't even posted.... We knew she was gettin' her star but the record she broke wasn't posted. Glad for her
    boy ;)))
    my mistake ;)

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Gurl, that wasn't even posted.... We knew she was gettin' her star but the record she broke wasn't posted. Glad for her

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    yeah we know... that was already posted... congratulations to Xtina... finally!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    My baby! OMG! I'm gonna cry now!

Press area for Christina Aguilera star ceremony closed in about 20 minutes! A record! I am very unpopular at the moment!
    http://twitter.com/#!/wofstargirl/statu ... 9961874434

She just broke records OMG!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    She'll get her Star on Monday... Hollywood Walk of Fame!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by marksudak
    I always thought Xtina and Aubrey O'Day would make the hottest couple of the decade.
    aubrey??????? OMG

Leave a comment:

• marksudak
    replied
    I always thought Xtina and Aubrey O'Day would make the hottest couple of the decade.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by BanZai
    Quite random - but I always thought Christina and Justin Timberlake would make the perfect couple. I've always hoped they would end up together lol. Especially when Christina joined him during the 'Justified' tour. I don't know about Justin, but since Christina is single now..
    licky licky, yum yum what a great couple!

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Quite random - but I always thought Christina and Justin Timberlake would make the perfect couple. I've always hoped they would end up together lol. Especially when Christina joined him during the 'Justified' tour. I don't know about Justin, but since Christina is single now..

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    Originally posted by BanZai
    How amazing would it be if Christina would release the next album somewhere between may-september next year? I really hope she understands that she can't disappear for another 3/4 years.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by IAmWill
    ^Its about freaking time!!!!!!! She's been on the list since 2007!!!!

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    ^Its about freaking time!!!!!!! She's been on the list since 2007!!!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Christina Aguilera finally getting her ‘Walk Of Fame’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://twitter.com/wofstargirl/status/1498643546775553

Leave a comment:

Working...
X