replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina

dunno what to say on that info...
    FAKE?

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by leoapp
    Sometimes you only love your idol's music, not her/his personality.
    By the way, there's internet rumours going around that Britney will have a duet with Xtina and the song will be called "Sexy Mama".

dunno what to say on that info...

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    Sometimes you only love your idol's music, not her/his personality.
    By the way, there's internet rumours going around that Britney will have a duet with Xtina and the song will be called "Sexy Mama".

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by Leo92
    No offense but I don't see how that is a fact
    No offence too, but i think you're completely wrong if you believe that Christina's "haters" have not downloaded BIONIC illegally. They like her music, but they don't like Christina for their own reasons.

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    Hello, you're new then! Awwww we have a new Xtina stan here? I love you already!
    aw thank u so much
    yes Im new & yes I can be considered a proper Xtina megafan I guess, heehee

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Originally posted by marcsi
    There can be people who just don't like her and that's it.
    smthing must be wrong with them.
    Hello, you're new then! Awwww we have a new Xtina stan here? I love you already!

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Yes, but it's not only Christina anyway. It happens to every artist. ''I hate her! :x '' and they barely have reasons

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    I can't get why that makes me a stan! Actually, it is a fact, not an opinion.

I don't think there are many people who liked her NMT video.
    No offense but I don't see how that is a fact
    Do you seriously believe that?
    There can be people who just don't like her and that's it. I don't think it's divided between ''Fans'' and ''People who would hate to admit they love her music''

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I like the video, it's just that it's too cyber-Dirtty.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    I liked NMT video...
    but for some big success it was too much sexual agressive :/

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    [quote=Leo92]
    Originally posted by "greek_boy":3a0ib3yr
    wow i guess haters secretly love Christina's music.
    Why should it be only haters?
    Because haters secretly love her music, fans have no reason to hide their love.
    You're such a stan!
    Naah, just kidding.
    Probably people who liked her (not 'loved her') and just wanted to listen to her or whatever [/quote:3a0ib3yr]

I can't get why that makes me a stan! Actually, it is a fact, not an opinion.

I don't think there are many people who liked her NMT video.

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    [quote=greek_boy]
    Originally posted by "greek_boy":1ouo5uj6
    Because haters secretly love her music, fans have no reason to hide their love. [/quote:1ouo5uj6]You're such a stan!
    Naah, just kidding.
    Probably people who liked her (not 'loved her') and just wanted to listen to her or whatever

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    well I dont wanna diss any artist whom other users might like so I better just dont comment on Britneys vocal abilities

Leave a comment:

• RunDevilRun
    replied
    so Im new here (introduced myself in the introduction topic) and Christina is one of my biggest all time favs too. shes the most beautiful voice in the universe without a doubt.
    also Im convinced shes the most perfect looking woman in the world (although usually Im more impressed by imperfections that make someone beatiful in a unique way )
    I love how shes always been experimenting with diff styles & music genres. she can pull off pretty much anything, shes a genius<3

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
    Originally posted by willx
    Online Magazine Cove published a list of the world's top vocalist based on "the artist's vocal abilities, vocal ranges and harmony". The list is put together, with the combination of the artist's acapella and live performances, to give the total score (+50). Christina Aguilera tops the list with a perfect 50 points. Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson round of the top 3. Other entries include Beyonce Knowles at 7, Clay Aiken at 15, Kelly Clarkson at 21, and Britney Spears at 72.

britney is included?
    that surprised me as well oO
    I wonder who's behind her... a dead cat?

Leave a comment:

• marcsi
    replied
    so Im new here (introduced myself in the introduction topic) and Christina is one of my biggest all time favs too. shes the most beautiful voice in the universe without a doubt.
    also Im convinced shes the most perfect looking woman in the world (although usually Im more impressed by imperfections that make someone beatiful in a unique way )
    I love how shes always been experimenting with diff styles & music genres. she can pull off pretty much anything, shes a genius<3

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
    Online Magazine Cove published a list of the world's top vocalist based on "the artist's vocal abilities, vocal ranges and harmony". The list is put together, with the combination of the artist's acapella and live performances, to give the total score (+50). Christina Aguilera tops the list with a perfect 50 points. Mariah Carey and Michael Jackson round of the top 3. Other entries include Beyonce Knowles at 7, Clay Aiken at 15, Kelly Clarkson at 21, and Britney Spears at 72.

britney is included?
    that surprised me as well oO

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied

wow 3 legends in top 3!

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Because haters secretly love her music, fans have no reason to hide their love.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    I love that picture! She looks so young and fresh! I would love to see her look like that in her next album cover!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied

Extremely, extremely GORGEOUS!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    I love my profile picture guys

Leave a comment:

• TiagoRodrigues
    replied

britney is included?

Leave a comment:

• willx
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X