Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loveguru
    replied
    The Ama perfomance was so bad y'all.. She groaned the whole way, i can't even tell what she is signing and looked like a fat britney.

However I think her Movie will do alright. 50mil is a decent target.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWxrpuvcCSs&feature=player_embedded
    lol i love the way she walks! Diva!

I love this pic:

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWxrpuvc ... r_embedded

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    ... mirror mirror on the wall its the baddest of em all ...

familiar to you guys?????????

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by greek_boy
    so cool to hear Prima donna and Candyman on TV in only few minutes... 1st Prima donna in one show on Croatian television, and then Candyman on Croatian Next Top Model... they really often play Xtina's songs... especially Ain't no other man and Candyman... but i was little shocked to hear Prima donna while they had interview...
    Prima Donna? lol!! it shows how many potential singles the album could have

A few weeks ago i heard Woohoo in a TV show
    yes Prima donna... album still has a lot of potential... once they played desnudate & woohoo too... it's so great to hear those 2 on tv... if only there is a music video for it...

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    Originally posted by JSparksFan
    It's a shock to me that it took this long for her to be given that star. She deserved it shortly after Stripped was released, in my opinion.
    Better late than never

I think she deserved it after the B2B era but it was the perfect timing to get it the same day of the Burlesque premiere. extra (free) promo!

Leave a comment:

• JSparksFan
    replied
    It's a shock to me that it took this long for her to be given that star. She deserved it shortly after Stripped was released, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    so cool to hear Prima donna and Candyman on TV in only few minutes... 1st Prima donna in one show on Croatian television, and then Candyman on Croatian Next Top Model... they really often play Xtina's songs... especially Ain't no other man and Candyman... but i was little shocked to hear Prima donna while they had interview...
    Prima Donna? lol!! it shows how many potential singles the album could have

A few weeks ago i heard Woohoo in a TV show

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied

Leave a comment:

• greek_boy
    replied
    ^so stunning!!!!!!! pls legendtina use less make-up!!!

Leave a comment:

• candyman
    replied
    InStyle US (December issue) pic for their "Shining Star" feature:

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Her recent performances are just BRIlliant! I can't believe how great she's doing now!! I mean I can believe it, BUT her talent is beyond amazing!

Leave a comment:

• NoAngels
    replied
    Congratulations Christina, you deserve it!

2 days ago I wtched on "E-TV" "Entertainment TV", a documentary of Christina and her way to stardom, I thought singers usually get vocally improved with time and experience, but in her case she was actually a strong vocalist from her demo days

Leave a comment:

• emilhot
    replied
    That great sounding snippet called Castle Walls is the last track on the new T.I. album!

Leave a comment:

• IAmWill
    replied
    She looks amazing and im so glad she FINALLY got her star, long overdue!! Oh and that hair is dragtastic!

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Her talent has finally been recognized! I love my lady! =)

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    I'm glad she's happy.
    Seriously, after all she's been going through lately, I'm glad there's something that makes her smile so beautifully

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by candyman
    like an angel.. beautiful...

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    I'm so happy that Christina made a big public performance again, finally. She looked stunning! Legendtina!

Leave a comment:

• candyman
    replied

Her speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s78hsT1G ... r_embedded

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    According to John Paul Ospina, host for E! Latin America, Christina is working on a NEW SPANISH RECORD.

He has recently interview Christina about Burlesque and the new album.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
    If she wants a bonafide hit then we all know all it would only take two simple words....

Britney Duet

You can say what you want about vocal abilities and what "team" you're on etc, etc, etc, but we ALL know the media would lap it up and act as SHITELOADS of free promo for a new era. And if she wants to take it to the next level chuck in Justin and I'm pretty sure heads would explode.
    If she wants the media attention back she's going to have to TAKE IT back because obviously just chucking out a "shocking" sexy video doesn't cut it anymore.
    It could be like an MJ/JJ "Scream" for a new generation.
    Desperate times call for desperate measures and Xtina seems to have beef with/alienated ALOT of other female artists but I'd love to hear her duetting again.
    Why would britney do that though

Leave a comment:

• Leo92
    replied
    Originally posted by crazyman324
    I say congrats on her getting a star! I feel it's overdue, however, I always think it a bit undermining that they're actually paid for by the artist/management - it'd be nicer if they were simply awarded.

Meh, great achievement nonetheless.
    I didn't know that
    Agreed then.

Leave a comment:

• sparkle80
    replied
    ^^^I totally agree.

Leave a comment:

• crazyman324
    replied
    I say congrats on her getting a star! I feel it's overdue, however, I always think it a bit undermining that they're actually paid for by the artist/management - it'd be nicer if they were simply awarded.

Meh, great achievement nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X