X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RayRay
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    However, my favorite holiday songs from this album are of course This Christmas (classic!) and Merry Christmas, Baby.
    This Christmas and Merry Christmas Baby are among my least favorite classics. I do have them listed in my Xmas playlist, but not by Christina as I think there are better versions out there.

Leave a comment:

• ljw200103
    replied
    I hope she will release another Christmas album with her current richer voice!

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    However, my favorite holiday songs from this album are of course This Christmas (classic!) and Merry Christmas, Baby.

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    Originally posted by RayRay View Post
    Christmas Time is such a great song. Should have been promoted as THE single of the album.
    I agree. I love it! A year ago (as there was no pandemic) I often heard this song in shopping malls.

Leave a comment:

• RayRay
    replied
    Christmas Time is such a great song. Should have been promoted as THE single of the album.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    It would be rude of her if she doesn't release anything new in 2021. And I don't need any ost songs in which she doesn't even put any effort. I need new album!

Btw I saw on instagram her dancers doing something together...

Leave a comment:

• ksg22
    replied
    I actually think Burlesque is a great legacy project for her. It's become a bit of a cult classic. Ya, the plot is basic, predictable and overdone, and her acting is mediocre at best, but the music and performances are great. Plus she looked hot af. And there's a niche market for these types of movies. I don't even like musicals and I can guilty pleasure watch Burlesque from time to time. Plus teaming up with Cher was brilliant because she brings in an older fanbase and Christina brings in the young(ish) fanbase. It's the kind of success that will keep her legacy alive in a different way than her studio albums will.

That being said, I'm with croatiaxtina here in thinking she doesn't need any side projects moving forward. Side projects basically took up a half her career at this point. I was actually hoping she was going to do a one-two punch of albums and give us another one the year after Liberation because lord knows she has enough material. Plus touring for the first time ever built some momentum so I feel that would've been the best move. Even a ******* spotify EP would've been nice, or a Spanish album with some hot collabs with the currently popular latin artists.

I have a strange and hopeful feeling we are getting something in 2021 tho

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    ^ Whaaat I thought her dancing in the movie was very good. The live performances were a different story though lol.

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by menime123 View Post
    I wonder why she never made another movie? She was pretty good in Burlesque. The whole project is only really remembered because of the music though!
    She did, she was part of the movie Zoe in 2018.

She wasn't rlly good in Burlesque. She's not a good, not even great dancer, music was gr8 tho. It was a cute project.

I doubt that she'll ever again act in movie again. I don't think she's even interested in acting anymore, and I rlly don't see why would anyone cast her for a role.

She doesn't need any side off projects anymore. She just needa to focus on music, nothing else. If she does anything else, that means extra time without music, and I can't wait on another albums for next 5/6 years...

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    I wonder why she never made another movie? She was pretty good in Burlesque. The whole project is only really remembered because of the music though!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

OMG

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    It's kinda clear thar we won't get anything new in 2020.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    It’s probably a commercial for a new fragrance or sumn like that.

Leave a comment:

• menime123
    replied
    Like everything with Christina, I won’t believe anything is ever happening until the music is actually released

Leave a comment:

• ljw200103
    replied
    Originally posted by likeidogoldlink View Post
    Hopefully this is real!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Maybe just another dinner.
    I'm tired of waiting over and over again.
    Maybe we'll know something around AMA?

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    NOW WAIT A MINUTE

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Something is coming!

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied

Leave a comment:

• likeidogoldlink
    replied
    EmgflKLUYAAU3nt?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Double

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    L.A Times did an interview with Irving Azoff.

looks like he is no longer Christina’s Manager, so new Manager and she’s now signed to Roc Nation.

Hopefully these changes are prosperous.

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    That was back in 2018 at the peak of her fillers. She looked dreadful during that period, too fake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X