Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaloki
    replied
    I have no idea what happened to Alicia, she used to be real top quality!

Hope her new stuff is good, but tbh I'm expecting more "let's all be friends and save the world one sunflower at a time while eradicating poverty and racism" songs with lots of repetitive shouting over rehashed piano tune :-?

Never knew she was joining the voice, but I don't think it's for her

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Can't wait for the new songs.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Beyonce, Drake, and Alicia in the same week... Urban music domination baby!!!

And people say there isn't a God...

Leave a comment:

• tyguy723
    replied
    Originally posted by luckyONE
    New music coming in a couple of weeks. Confirmed on her IG /snapchat

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    New music coming in a couple of weeks. Confirmed on her IG /snapchat

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    this is such a bop, love it. should've been performed live on the Freedom TOur. :(

[youtube:3d706736]NU1fT6lYKHc[/youtube:3d706736]

Leave a comment:

• tyguy723
    replied
    Originally posted by DOSSOME
    Originally posted by tyguy723
    Not sure how to feel here but lf I may ask,Has anyone really benefited from this show careerwise,be it contestants or the judges besides Adam Levine?
    Nope Maybe Gwen, but I don't think it did much for her
    Then it's a bad idea
    Pretty much, I'll always appreciate her early work, but other than that I think I'm just kinda done with her... :-?

Unless of course she wows with a great body of work by the end of the year, it's just kinda sad to see someone with so much potential left in them to throw it all away at this commercialized non music outlets :(

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Not sure how to feel here but lf I may ask,Has anyone really benefited from this show careerwise,be it contestants or the judges besides Adam Levine?
    Then it's a bad idea

Leave a comment:

• Gravity
    replied
    She's going to be on the Voice? I think she needs to repair her own voice first. She used to be a decent singer, but now she's just awful.
    But not to be completely negative, I was listening to The Diary this morning, and my God how good Feeling U, Feeling Me is. It has to be on of the best interludes ever.

Leave a comment:

• tyguy723
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Wtf!!!! The voice. Alicia, bitch, what about your voice. This hoe is trying to ruin her career. First she give us these "we are the world" songs, then she decides ti play politics, and now she is headed towards the voice.

Leave a comment:

• Brunosbabe
    replied
    Originally posted by WakeUpMusic

What about Xtina?
    Hopefully, she will be touring because I need to see her finally!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    Originally posted by WakeUpMusic
    Originally posted by Nippian93

As it stands, Keys will serve as a coach alongside Cyrus and returning stars Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
    What about Xtina?
    She'll probavly comeback with Pharrell on season 12.

Leave a comment:

• WakeUpMusic
    replied
    Originally posted by Nippian93

As it stands, Keys will serve as a coach alongside Cyrus and returning stars Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
    What about Xtina?

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... eakingnews

Alicia Keys will be taking a seat as one of The Voice's new judges.

Quickly following news Miley Cyrus will join NBC's The Voice next season as a new judge, Keys announced on Friday (March 25) she too will be joining the show in its 11th season.

Miley Cyrus Joining 'The Voice' as a Coach

As Cyrus will replace Gwen Stefani, Pharrell will be exiting the show too -- for the season at least -- and Keys will be filling his seat. In 2014 Keys joined the show as Pharrell's guest advisor.

While other singing competition shows such as American Idol have been known to keep the same judges over several seasons, The Voice regularly mixes up the talent sitting in its big red chairs, changing the on-air dynamic in the process. Other previous coaches include Cee Lo Green and Usher.

This formula could be key to The Voice's continued success. As the show rises in age, it continues to be an important part of NBC's primetime lineup during both its fall and spring cycles. The network has used the singing competition to launch original series like The Blacklist and, most recently, Blindspot. The 2016-17 TV season will be the first without The Voice's main rival, American Idol, which will leave the air in April.

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    She's set to join The Voice as a judge. Not really sure how to feel about it.

Leave a comment:

• WakeUpMusic
    replied
    she confirmed a new album to be released in 2016 and is now under new management

“Erika has played an instrumental role in my artistry since day one. She is a strategic manager who makes smart decisions and understands the balance between business and creative endeavors. I feel a great sense of trust and clarity knowing she will be holding the reins of my career as my business partner. This is the best music I’ve made yet and the best time of my life is yet to come.”

Billboard also reveals Keys plans to release a new album this year. It will be her first in four years following 2012’s Girl On Fire.

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    Originally posted by jpguy
    what a weird video. ew

Leave a comment:

• Lucasperry
    replied
    It's kinda sad that Tidal just isn't happening :( :( :(
    I just really hope she does not release her album through Tidal :-? :-? I will be so disappointed and this Tidal shit is just failure all over it. C'mon Alicia you are better than this.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    [youtube:2lm6p4wi]7mUwWT_79hA[/youtube:2lm6p4wi]

Why is she playing politics and not making music
    what a weird video. ew

Leave a comment:

• Brunosbabe
    replied
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Originally posted by TIfan
    These last couple of years, she has been corny as ****. She needs to hop her bright ass in the studio and deliver.stop foing all of this other shit.
    !!!!

And stop making these wack ass "We Are The World" songs. I'm over them.
    So much of this!! I came to write it again, because she's driving me nuts with this phase. She just won't let it die already. I'm surprised how someone didn't tell her that at first it was cute and all Unicef, but after at least 4 songs, people either want to hear her new stuff or will wait for it, but NO MORE CHARITY SONGS! It's like every time I see news about her, I get excited and then I read about that same old Save the world release. Over. And. Over. AGAIN. I'm really annoyed.

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    It's kinda sad that Tidal just isn't happening :( :( :(

Leave a comment:

• tyguy723
    replied
    Let it go. Live your life.
    Isn't this what this site is about? Have fun and just pass time

by the way, her best album to me was "The Element of Freedom", it is simply classic... I have no idea what happened to her, she's taking too long :-? :-? :-? :-? I want to see her on top once again, she's too talented to be lost
    I expect something from her album wise this year, all the big names from Tidal's elite status seem to be releasing this year...

Leave a comment:

• jpguy
    replied
    Let it go. Live your life.
    Isn't this what this site is about? Have fun and just pass time

by the way, her best album to me was "The Element of Freedom", it is simply classic... I have no idea what happened to her, she's taking too long :-? :-? :-? :-? I want to see her on top once again, she's too talented to be lost

Leave a comment:

Working...
X