• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whan
    omg i can't wait for new album :evil:
    !!

Comment

• Originally posted by whan
      omg i can't wait for new album :evil:
      I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mimifan09
        Originally posted by croatiaxtina
        can't wait to hear new Alicia...
        Me too!!
        Me three!

Comment

• Originally posted by RudeBoi
          Originally posted by mimifan09
          Me too!!
          Me three!
          no one LIKE ME! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER, ANY SINGLE DAY OF MY F-CKING LIFE! I WANT IT N.O.W
          i feel this album gonna be one of her BEST!

Comment

• I hope her album has commercial success but I really hope that it isn't a commercial album if you know what I mean.
            Diva!!!

Comment

• I wish her next album will go back to her more soulful r&b-AC music. Her last album was such a disappointment.
              They can't compete with MC
              The whole entire world can tell
              That you love yourself some me

Comment

• Originally posted by winny
                I wish her next album will go back to her more soulful r&b-AC music. Her last album was such a disappointment.
                I loved "The Element of Freedom"! It's probably my favourite Alicia album!

Comment

• Alicia improves with every album. She's very consistent!

Comment

• Originally posted by mimifan09
                    Originally posted by winny
                    I wish her next album will go back to her more soulful r&b-AC music. Her last album was such a disappointment.
                    THIS! she's had a progressive pace of her albums in terms of quality in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                      Originally posted by RudeBoi
                      Me too!!
                      Me three!
                      no one LIKE ME! I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER, ANY SINGLE DAY OF MY F-CKING LIFE! I WANT IT N.O.W
                      i feel this album gonna be one of her BEST!
                      Aww Tada I can understand you

Comment

• I like the R&B/Pop-AC sounds in The Element of Freedom but the R&B/Hip-Hop/Soul sounds in The Diary of Alicia Keys still slays!

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                          Originally posted by winny
                          THIS! she's had a progressive pace of her albums in terms of quality in my opinion
                          Few recent albums have resonated with me as much as that album! Probably my favourite album from the last 5 years!

Comment

• I want her to experiment with Hip-Hop again like she did with her first 2 albums.

Comment

• I would love most mixture of TEOF and a couple of hip-hop/rap collabo with blend of 70s classic rhythm and blues vibe. YET...NOTHING can disappoint me, nothing! everything will be immaculate

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                I like the R&B/Pop-AC sounds in The Element of Freedom but the R&B/Hip-Hop/Soul sounds in The Diary of Alicia Keys still slays!
                                I prefere the R&B/Hip-Hop/Soul sounds. Element lacks complete soulfulness.
                                They can't compete with MC
                                The whole entire world can tell
                                That you love yourself some me

Comment

• 'Speechless' was a step in the right direction IMO

Comment

• TEOF was soul to me! I want a complete mix up... I want the soul, neo-soul, R&B with inflections of hip hop, the slight inflections of pop... the 'spirit' of Prince that she often channels and soaring vocals. I want her to sound free!!!
                                    I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                      'Speechless' was a step in the right direction IMO
                                      YES!
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• She's featured on will.i.am new album on a track with Swedish House Mafia Hot dance Alicia! Let's hope it's better than her song with Swizz

Comment

• Alicia Keys And Family Out Of Hawaii January 31, 2012.
                                          +10 pics
                                          You can click to see a large version

A happy family

Comment

• I want her to make some underground R&B lolol like Jazmine Sullivan.
                                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JustForMe
                                              Alicia Keys And Family Out Of Hawaii January 31, 2012.
                                              +10 pics
                                              You can click to see a large version

A happy family
                                              I'm so happy for Alicia and Kasseem. Hopefully, they stay in it for the long haul.

Sidenote: How tall is Alicia?
                                              I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                              --Katy Perry

Comment

• I'm sorry but The Diary of Alicia Keys is her best album. Ever. The Element of Freedom could never.
                                                I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                                --Katy Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                  I want her to make some underground R&B lolol like Jazmine Sullivan.
                                                  LOL we all know how much Alicia loves the spotlight.

Which gets me even more hyped for her next record.
                                                  Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Any speculation on when it will come out.
                                                    --Katy Perry

Comment

Working...
                                                    X