No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's great to see the Alicia stans posting more again!

Comment

• forget about Adele, this is gonna be ALicia's night at least for me and friends in here as we will worship our queen for good!
      I really know it's gonna be a stunning performance, both on vocal and visual basis

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
        I'm officially awake lol. Alicia has so much soul in her voice. I hope she blows like she did at the 05 Grammys.
        I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• I hope the performance at the grammys is amazing.

I can't wait for the new album, Alicia has recorded/ worked with Miguel, Emeli Sande and maybe Maxwell.

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
            I can't wait for the new album, Alicia has recorded/ worked with Miguel, Emeli Sande and maybe Maxwell.
            She has?
            I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
            --Katy Perry

Comment

I hope the performance at the grammys is amazing.

sounds awesome, i just want her to collaborate with MJB!!!!

Comment

• I'm in love with Troubles these days
                Pleasure over matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan3510
                  Originally posted by kash27
                  She has?
                  She definitely worked with Miguel when they went to recording studios in Jamaica, Miguel also posted picture of them together. She worked with Emeli on her album, so Emeli may possibly appear on Alicia's album as she's such a fan. Maxwell was also in Jamaica when Alicia was recording there, so me and the rest of the AK fans on twitter sort of assumed lol.

Comment

• I wonder how she is taking Whitney's death. probably hard as hell.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

I wonder how she is taking Whitney's death. probably hard as hell.
                      Maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by JustForMe
                        Originally posted by TIfan
                        Maybe
                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tel-party.html

Comment

Originally posted by JustForMe
                          Originally posted by TIfan
                          Maybe
                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...tel-party.html
                          Alicia is gracious and Clive seems to be more than just some label executive. He seemed to be able to nuture those he took under his wings.

Comment

I hope the performance at the grammys is amazing.

Comment

• 2012 GRAMMY Awards (February 12).
                              +3

3 pics, clickable

Comment

• Alicia Keys and Bonnie Raitt performing at the 2012 GRAMMY Awards (February 12).
                                +4

4 pics, clickable

Comment

• Alicia Keys at Whitney Houston's Funeral (February 18).
                                  +5 pics
                                  clickable

Comment

• Alicia needs to work on her voice. I know she was depressed at funeral but even her Grammy performance, she lacked a bit imo.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

Alicia needs to work on her voice. I know she was depressed at funeral but even her Grammy performance, she lacked a bit imo.
                                      IMHO smth has happened to her voice some time ago. I noticed it during on of her last tours.

Comment

• Her biggest issue is that she sings outside her range. She's forcing out the higher notes, that are normally not comfortable for her natural range, and it comes off as hoarse shouting.

Her performance at Whitney's funeral was fine and heartfelt, until she started to yell. I kinda chalk that up to grief though.

Nice! Sounds like it's gonna be pretty soulful and back to her roots. Can't wait!
                                        DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Titan3510
                                          She has?
                                          She definitely worked with Miguel when they went to recording studios in Jamaica, Miguel also posted picture of them together. She worked with Emeli on her album, so Emeli may possibly appear on Alicia's album as she's such a fan. Maxwell was also in Jamaica when Alicia was recording there, so me and the rest of the AK fans on twitter sort of assumed lol.
                                          Well, as long as Maxwell doesn't sing in his chest voice on the album, then I'm okay with a Maxwell duet.

Maxwell's chest voice <<<<<<<<<<<
                                          Maxwell's head voice/falsetto >>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by ForeverYoung
                                          Her biggest issue is that she sings outside her range. She's forcing out the higher notes, that are normally not comfortable for her natural range, and it comes off as hoarse shouting.
                                          This.
                                          I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                          --Katy Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by Titan3510
                                            This!

His falsetto in "Pretty Wings" >>>>>>>>>

Has Alicia ever used her head voice/falsetto?

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                              Originally posted by Titan3510
                                              This!

His falsetto in "Pretty Wings" >>>>>>>>>

Has Alicia ever used her head voice/falsetto?
                                              This shows Alicia using head voice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN0kLJh1wnY

Comment

• I just listened again to the whole "Songs in A minor" in my room and WOW! It's still so fresh and unique. With its 10 years I got to say is already a classic.

Plus, especially from "How come you don't call me" to "Rock wit U" the album is SO cohesive!

And "The life" >>>>>>>> My entire life

Comment

• Emeli Sandé:

In nyc writing with Miss Keys ...So many pianos!!
                                                  Also if you want to hear the song they cowrote that made Emeli's album - LISTEN

Comment

• I've been playing her albums over and over the last few days!! She is phenomenal!! I love her so much!!! I can't wait for her new album!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X