Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    Emeli Sandé:

In nyc writing with Miss Keys ...So many pianos!!
    Also if you want to hear the song they cowrote that made Emeli's album - LISTEN
    SUPERCOOL!!

Comment

• That song is amazing. If Alicia bring something like this, its ova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Diva!!!

Comment

• Anyone care to vote?

CareerClash: Alicia Keys vs. Beyoncé

Comment

• Originally posted by JustForMe
          100% alicia for me.
          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy
            Originally posted by JustForMe
            100% alicia for me.
            Me too!

Comment

• http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=600

another vote...Falling is top2

Comment

• Originally posted by whan
                http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88415&start=600

I just voted for Alicia, but Toxic still has one more vote I'm really surprised it has made it to the top 2 though!

Comment

• Originally posted by emilhot
                  Originally posted by whan

I just voted for Alicia, but Toxic still has one more vote I'm really surprised it has made it to the top 2 though!
                  voted and Alicia leads now
                  cannot wait for the new album era! it must be released somehow in November to maximize its sales potential

Comment

• She must be almost finished most the album by now? How long has she been working on it?

I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                      Originally posted by emilhot
                      Originally posted by whan

voted and Alicia leads now
                      cannot wait for the new album era! it must be released somehow in November to maximize its sales potential
                      Yes, she's the Queen of Year-End !

Comment

• My soul is ready for an Alicia album
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Swizz Beatz glowed like a proud husband when he referred to his wife’s upcoming album as “timeless” to Angie Martinez.
                          “The topics that she’s speaking about are super deep and from the heart, and to me what music has been missing,” Swizz said. “It’s the thing that makes us special as an artist. I tell her, ‘Yo, I’m proud of you because you’re making timeless pieces.’”
                          Aside from hubby Swizz, the singer’s been in the studio with Pop & Oak and Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, who has co-written and co-produced many songs on Alicia’s previous albums.
                          “It’s showtime,” he said. “She’s moving faster than people think. She’s tightening the bolts".

Comment

• Alicia Keys Debuts New Song In NYC

Not in love with the song at the first listen, but is unfair to judge it before the studio version.

Come back, Alicia!!!!!

Comment

• Wait wait wait....

HOW THE HELL did I miss this 'A Place Of My Own' performance last year? I'm speechless, this is simply amazing, I can't wait for her next album.

It sounds really, really good

Comment

• What do you think if Jermaine on The Voice, goes to finale, will his celebrity duet will be Alicia? I think that's so possible to happen!
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina
                                  What do you think if Jermaine on The Voice, goes to finale, will his celebrity duet will be Alicia? I think that's so possible to happen!
                                  i want this to happen so badly

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardo
                                    Alicia Keys Debuts New Song In NYC

Not in love with the song at the first listen, but is unfair to judge it before the studio version.

Come back, Alicia!!!!!

This sounds really really good. But thematically she is not very unique. "They can't afford what we got, not even the king". It reminds me of "Doesn't Mean Anything". "From above, seems I had it all, but it doesn't mean anything, since you're gone".

Comment

• I actually agree with you.

Am I the only one that LOVED A Place Of My Own? The piano and vocals are perfect. I put it on repeat, can't wait for the studio version.

It reminded me of the era when she performed The Thing About Love live, and I used to listen to it everyday. When I heard the song on the album I almost had a heart attack, not kidding.

Comment

• Taking EG to see his favorite sport!! He's totally obsessed!;-) tell u more later....

Comment

• Beautiful family!

What do you guys think about the Bon Iver collaboration?

My favourite feat. so far is John Mayer's!

Comment

• Her son is so cute!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                              Her son is so cute!
                                              so damn cute!

Comment

• I'm so looking forward to another Alicia album!!!!
                                                I've always respected Alicia as she can actually sing and she hasn't jumped onto the electro trend either.
                                                Alicia and Beyonce are the leading ladies in music when it comes to quality and being a music artist, IMO!!!!
                                                Classics VS Future Classics Survivor

Winner

Comment

• Alicia Keys is so musically talented she just has a good taste of music! I love this woman!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardo
                                                    Come back, Alicia!!!!!
                                                    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
                                                    --Katy Perry

Comment

Working...
                                                    X