Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by truthless
    I don't know honestly.

Beyonce was a disappointment with 4. So not sure, how Alicia will progress this time...
    Beyonce didn't disappoint. The music was good, album sales so-so (like most).

Even so, Alicia is on such a different level when it comes to total production of a concept, song, album and project. She's such a total artist.

Subjective desires will be just that, but she can rest proud on it being her work in reality!
    I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• From US magazine

And everyone was all over me when I said she looks awful.

Comment

• WTF
        I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• If it weren't for her bottom (no bulge) I'd swear that "she's" a dude.

Comment

• I don't care what anyone says. Alicia Keys could still get it.
            I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Baditude
              I don't care what anyone says. Alicia Keys could still get it.
              I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
              --Katy Perry

Comment

• Originally posted by Merci
                WTF
                can you commit to be my everything?

Comment

• She looks good, of course, she's not fit and all, that's okay. Alicia, doesn't have to sport a slutty body to look good.

Comment

• she still HAS IT, looks hot and sexy!
                    she is in her 30s, has a baby
                    and i bet she knows how to fack hard!

Comment

• Originally posted by pcdm3
                      If it weren't for her bottom (no bulge) I'd swear that "she's" a dude.
                      THIS! What is up with that body? I wanna believe it's photoshop!

Comment

• she never had "the body" but in her case it's not a important thing... in her case music is what matters, and that's great thing about Alicia Keys

she should stop to go to gym anyway
                        BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                        YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• This woman recently had a kid, and I'm sure she looks better than 99.99999% of the posters here. All she needs is some bigger boobs, even though I'd smash without them anyway.

Comment

• alicia keys is perfect!!! love you girl. never change please.
                            My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
                              she still HAS IT, looks hot and sexy!
                              she is in her 30s, has a baby
                              and i bet she knows how to fack hard!
                              ch

Comment

• Originally posted by Baditude
                                This woman recently had a kid, and I'm sure she looks better than 99.99999% of the posters here. All she needs is some bigger boobs, even though I'd smash without them anyway.
                                So true! I don't know why her boobs never got a bit bigger when she gained extra weight. :-?

Comment

• Did she shave her head?

Comment

• Instagram Photos

Comment

• From Twitter:

“Creating a timeless piece!!! #Insanity!!!;-))) cant WAIT for you to hear this!!”

And then this pic:

Dear Alicia, don't create even higher expectations!

Comment

• I'm freaking out with that picture of her with those legends. She's gonna be where they are one day.

Can't wait for the song they're taking about,

Comment

• can't wait

Comment

• Wow! Is this going to be a Back to Basics kind of album?

Comment

• oh dear..

Comment

• oh no, i hope it won't be a cover album :(
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                                  oh no, i hope it won't be a cover album :(
                                                  Of course it's not a cover album! She's just taking inspiration.

Comment

• I´d love her to make a cover album á la Soul Sessions. But only if she doesn´t wait another 2 years to release new material

Comment

Working...
                                                    X