Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIfan
    replied
    I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed. She look like Spock from Star Trek.

Leave a comment:

• danbarj
    replied
    ^^^ Nope, she STILL has body and face! It also seems like she is happy. I love that. Still working hard.

I would love for her project to be "organic meets future." I can't explain what is in my head!

Leave a comment:

• urbanmusik
    replied
    Did she ask the hairdresser to remove every ounce of sex appeal she had?

Leave a comment:

• luckyONE
    replied
    I absolutely didn't like the way she looked but I thought her Performance was very good. Cannot wait for her ROCK IN RIO set.

Leave a comment:

• truthless
    replied

What's up with that hair cut? Damn! Made my evening.

Leave a comment:

• lia
    replied
    Alicia is trending on twitter because of the iconic haircut.

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied
    Originally posted by abi
    @ Today Show

lmao Alicia bye!
    i guess this is her inspiration

Leave a comment:

• ginnyfan
    replied
    Oh dear... She looks like a paperboy.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Butchia Keys.

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Geeeez... she better put out B's collection of wigs miraculous fast-growing hair formula...

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lia
    replied
    Oh Alicia why? :-?

Leave a comment:

• robert989
    replied

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    @ Today Show

lmao Alicia bye!

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Alicia's gigging in São Paulo September 12 and 13, a few days before Beyoncé! I need to see her

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    completely forgot to say, i ended up going to the Alicia Keys concert in Manchester with another friend of mine! and it was BRILLIANT!!!!

Loved the setlist and Alicia killed it! had such a great night! shes so talented, cant wait to see her again!

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Yes!

A shame, indeed. Some songs as 'bonus tracks' are a bad joke (Dance For You comes to mind).

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardo
    Preparing the Survivor of Linda Perry, I rediscovered the BEAUTIFUL Pray For Forgiveness.

Seriously, this is one of her best songs of all.
    Linda wrote that? Probably my favorite Alicia songs off all time. A crime that it wasn't in the album as an actual track.

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Preparing the Survivor of Linda Perry, I rediscovered the BEAUTIFUL Pray For Forgiveness.

Seriously, this is one of her best songs of all.

Leave a comment:

• kerebek
    replied
    Originally posted by lenor
    wow! ive never thought of actually going by myself??! do ppl even do that!?
    dont wanna look like billy no mates! lol ive got someone interested in the tix, they gonna get back to me today, if not, i might just have to go on my own at this rate! :( thnx 4 replyin tho x

I have been to plenty of gigs/ concerts by myself! just have a drink and chat to the people next to you- you will have fun anyway! it's not as good as being with your mates but its better than missing out!

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    wow! ive never thought of actually going by myself??! do ppl even do that!?
    dont wanna look like billy no mates! lol ive got someone interested in the tix, they gonna get back to me today, if not, i might just have to go on my own at this rate! :( thnx 4 replyin tho x

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    ^Yeah I'd rather go by myself if I were you.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    Originally posted by lenor
    omg i could cry! FML me n my bestie were supposed to go watch Alicia on Friday, but shes had a legit family emergency n cant come now! im trying to get someone else to come but its very last minute, if worst case scenario i cant find any1 to go with, is there anywhere i could possibly sell the tickets (x2) in like a day n half??!! already posted on social networks etc, few ppl interested but no definative answers!
    Why can't you go by yourself? Plenty of people do it.

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    omg i could cry! FML me n my bestie were supposed to go watch Alicia on Friday, but shes had a legit family emergency n cant come now! im trying to get someone else to come but its very last minute, if worst case scenario i cant find any1 to go with, is there anywhere i could possibly sell the tickets (x2) in like a day n half??!! already posted on social networks etc, few ppl interested but no definative answers!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Since she's on a break from her tour until May 18, i really hope Alicia shoots another video for the third single from the album. It should be Tears Always Win, because it's the only potential single who can be a hit worldwide.

I really can't believe they first released BNM and now FWM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X