Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tada
    Originally posted by BLover
    New Day deserves to be an urban #1 hit for, at least, 5 weeks.
    AT LEAST! but if it's not a real single, but it would be very rare
    No way! Urban radios will eat this up
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I hope Alicia Keys never works with Rick Ross ever again.... I sorry but bragging about selling drugs is not a crowd I want my Alicia to be around. But I love the hip hop move on New Day
      Diva!!!

Comment

• She worked with Rick Ross before?

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
          She worked with Rick Ross before?
          They performed together at BET awards 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
            Originally posted by jamesssxD
            She worked with Rick Ross before?
            They performed together at BET awards 2011
            yes. I don't much like Rick, so i would prefer if working with other artists as well. Hopefully, on new CD she will deliver an amazing duet

Comment

• I can literally smell a Nicki Minaj collaboration and let me tell you it doesn't smell good at all.. :-?

Comment

• You guys seriously think how Alicia is above anyone else, don't ya?

Comment

• Originally posted by NejcIV
                  You guys seriously think how Alicia is above anyone else, don't ya?
                  Hello
                  Not really
                  Just think she's talented

Comment

• Originally posted by NejcIV
                    You guys seriously think how Alicia is above anyone else, don't ya?
                    Her talent is above some artists, which is why people don't want her to work with artists like Nicki, Flo Rida, Pitbull

That's understandable

Comment

• Originally posted by Rihab95
                      I can literally smell a Nicki Minaj collaboration and let me tell you it doesn't smell good at all.. :-?
                      Oh no. :-?

Comment

• NejcIV you got some nerve.... They do this all day long in the Beyonce thread but you aint got anything to say then. As a solo artist, Alicia has achieved the same, maybe more than Beyonce so (more albums sold, more swolo Grammys)
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                          NejcIV you got some nerve.... They do this all day long in the Beyonce thread but you aint got anything to say then. As a solo artist, Alicia has achieved the same, maybe more than Beyonce so (more albums sold, more swolo Grammys)
                          Seriously? Who the hell even mentioned Beyonce? And don't try to patronize me with what goes on in the Beyonce thread because I was not a part of it.

Thankfully Alicia doesn't think she is GOD, she knows she can learn from other artists as well. That's why I think it wouldn't be a sin for her if she collaborated with other contemporary artists today. Now go to the cave you came from.

Comment

• You are always in the Beyonce thread, but you never say anything to her other fans about who they suggest she works with.
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              You are always in the Beyonce thread, but you never say anything to her other fans about who they suggest she works with.
                              and what does that have to do with this thread and alicia?

Comment

• Stop this before it begins, it's pointless. We're not in this thread to argue.
                                what's going on?

Comment

• An Alicia/Nicki collab would SLAY my life, ya'll mad????

no but really, I'd love that but I can see why others wouldn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                    An Alicia/Nicki collab would SLAY my life, ya'll mad????

no but really, I'd love that but I can see why others wouldn't.
                                    I would hate that lol. I used to be a fan of mixtape nicki but now definitely not.

Alicia has never needed to collaborate with artists that are 'hot' at that moment like many other artists. If she's going to collaborate with artists, I'd love people like Maxwell, Mariah, Erykah Badu etc.

Comment

• From Rap-Up:

RAP-UP TV: SWIZZ BEATZ TALKS MIXTAPE, ALICIA KEYS ALBUM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioqD_...layer_embedded

Before he and Nas set the stage on fire at the ESPYS with their summertime anthem “Summer on Smash,” Swizz Beatz filled us in on his latest projects.

The hip-hop impresario is working on his mixtape Limitless and announced that Chris Brown and Ludacris are featured on the single “Everyday Birthday.” “Get ready to have fun ya’ll,” he told Rap-Up TV.

He has also been cooking up tracks for Alicia Keys’ upcoming album, revealing that she has some “special surprises” in store next week. A video for the Swizz-produced single “New Day” will be shot soon. “Just thing big, just think new day,” he teased.

While careful not to reveal too much, he did say that his Grammy-winning wife has recorded an “amazing” song with Babyface. “It’s a timeless piece,” said Swizz of Alicia’s fifth album.

--

Curious about the Babyface collab!

I hope Swizz isn't hyping it too much.

Comment

• They need to stop using that "timeless" word as a description of this album and let the album speak for it's self.

Comment

• so "New Day" a real single right now? surprise!
                                          anyway, i think it's great Swizz is involved, as a music producer he should care about album's sales and success, and this is what we want...as amazing quality is quranteed for sure

Comment

• supposedly this might come out as the first official single off 50 Cent's New Album "Street King Immortal" (November). That Gibzen guy is very credible, he posts about songs no one has heard weeks before they've been revealed. Mike Knox is a G-Unit Affiliate who hangs around 50 all the time. Gibzen also deleted his tweet shortly after, I don't think the news was supposed to be out yet.. 50's chris lighty manager also tweeted.

Comment

• Ewwwwwww

Comment

• I know NYC artists need to stick together but hell no. Not here for that. :-?
                                                I'm gonna do you like drugs tonight...

Comment

• Alicia Keys doesn't need to be helping out some lowlife like 50 Cent.
                                                  what's going on?

Comment

• Not here for 50 Cent.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X