Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kash27
    replied
    Has everyone heard the snippet of Girl On Fire?

It sounds good!
    http://aliciakeysmedia.com/

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Yay! Make way for Alicia!

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    wow she looks different i like it

Leave a comment:

• Baditude
    replied
    Originally posted by Rihab95
    Crazy excited!!! My new single #GirlOnFire will be unleashed soon!!! Are you ready? ;-)

Yes, I am!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Girl On Fire (Single Cover):

Crazy excited!!! My new single #GirlOnFire will be unleashed soon!!! Are you ready?

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    cannot wait any longer! GIMME THAT MY GURL!!!

Leave a comment:

• Rihab
    replied
    Yeah, what happened to that surprise? I hoped they'd premiere the single on the radio today.

A few days of airplay before the digital release never hurt.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Everyone is gone again. Wow I'm shocked. When is this surprise we are suppose to be getting?

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    I hope she reviews or releases the first single to internet. I am so excited. its like waiting for the AIA era all over again.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    According to some sources, she will leak the album demos in Soundcloud.

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Alicia Keys fans have been patiently waiting for new material from the 14-time Grammy winner. Over the past few months Keys has teased new music ("Not Even a King"), but she revealed in an intimate video on her Youtube channel that she's more than ready for the world to hear what she's been cooking up for eight months.
    Keys says she's changed so much since the release of her 2009 album, Element of Freedom. Since then she wed producer Swizz Beatz and welcomed her son Egypt. "I've gone through so much growth and so much realization," she said in a violet lit room next to a piano. "Realizing that in life things come and different things change. I've learned that I have to trust myself and trust my instincts. I had to. I have to be braver than I've ever had to be before... I'm a different person. I'm a new person. Everything is new. From being married and having a baby and what that's done for me... it's given me a sense of real stability... connection, grounding, reason and purpose."
    From her experiences, Keys says she's become smarter and she's now focused on what matters most, her son. "I've become so much more intelligent and I survey the landscape more and try to come up with what's the best thing for me," she says. "What's the best thing for Egypt, what's the best thing for our family."
    She wrapped up the nearly six minute video by saying that she's "hungry" and that she's "ready to be set free" with this new album. And that day may be coming sooner than expected. She took to Twitter earlier today to give fans a heads up about a little surprise coming their way tomorrow. "Beyond excited for tomorrow… I have a surprise for you! It's gonna be a #AKNewDay ;-)"

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Where is all the Alicia fans at??????????????? The single is coming so soon. Where's the hype?
    we're here, ready to strike back...make this album No.1 in the USA again!!!

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    i am waiting for another classic

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Where is all the Alicia fans at??????????????? The single is coming so soon. Where's the hype?

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    Alicia Keys: A journey to a girl on fire

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Is "Girl on fire" the real album name???????????????? Sounds interesting. I think "Woman on Fire" would have been better but Its all about the music..

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by BLover
    Originally posted by mimifan09
    I can't wait for this album.

"New Day" was a nice teaser but I think the album will be all kinds of epicness.
    It better be.
    WILL BE ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Slow Down is one of her best songs!

Everything about it's on point

Leave a comment:

• DnBLover
    replied
    Originally posted by mimifan09

"New Day" was a nice teaser but I think the album will be all kinds of epicness.
    It better be.

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeBoi
    She will debut a new song at the 2012 MTV Video Music Awards!

Leave a comment:

• Baditude
    replied
    I'll be tuning in just to see her!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by GetBack
    Perfect! I'm so excited and will surely watch the VMAs!
    i'm gonna watch it for sure as well! cannot wait!
    so the digital release will be straight after the performance, i assume

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Perfect! I'm so excited and will surely watch the VMAs!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Alicia Keys To Perform 'Crazy' New Song At Video Music Awards
    August 1, 2012
    Alicia Keys is set to celebrate the biggest night in music at the 2012 Video Music Awards when she performs for her fifth time. Keys will debut a brand-new track off her upcoming album when she takes the stage on September 6. This will be the second time Keys has debuted new material at the VMAs. Back in 2007, Keys rocked Las Vegas as she performed her hit "No One," and is looking to re-create that same magic this year in Los Angeles.
    "Debuting a new song at the VMAs is definitely special. I debuted 'No One' at the VMAs - it was the first time anyone in the world heard 'No One,' Keys said. "It's the perfect setting. It's the right energy. It's the right vibe. People are so excited about the night of music and hearing different styles that it just goes over really well. I can't wait!"
    "I'm in my space and I feel more confident than ever to really just have a crazy, fun time," Keys said of performing at the Video Music Awards. "It's so exciting to bring people into my world and where I've been and what I've been working on. And there's no better place in the whole wide world than the VMAs to do that, so it's gonna be crazy!"
    Keys has had a long history with the VMAs. She made her VMA debut back in 2001, when she won her first Moonman for Best New Artist in a Video and wowed the crowd with her performance of her hit song, "Fallin'." In 2004, Keys took the stage yet again, but this time had some assistance. She was joined by Lenny Kravitz and Stevie Wonder for a performance medley of "If I Ain't Got You" and "Higher Ground."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X