Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think they will win at all.

Comment

• I finally bought my copy of Girl On Fire and enjoyed it immensely.

Comment

• Originally posted by JustForMe
        I finally bought my copy of Girl On Fire and enjoyed it immensely.
        great for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by tada
          Originally posted by JustForMe
          I finally bought my copy of Girl On Fire and enjoyed it immensely.
          great for you!
          <3
          She's a class act, a very inspirational lady.

Comment

• She has been looking beautiful at recent press events.
            I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• She'll be singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Originally posted by hugom2c
                She'll be singing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl
                Wish they did a duet with Beyoncé
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I am so happy with how she is promoting the era! I see her everywhere unexpectedly! I wish this album scans at least 1 million copies in the USA throughout its chart activity!

Comment

• Alicia Keys really knows how to promote herself and her music. She always has.

Her promotion this era has been crazy, for example the UK, she came once in Oct to promote the single, once in Nov to promote the album and is in the UK next week to promote again. Then she'll be on tour there later this year.

Few American artists promote so relentlessly abroad.
                    Beyoncé. Mariah. Mary. Janet.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Alicia will go to the Philippines again for a concert, she has done it for The Diary of Alicia Keys and As I Am, and since she got pregnant in 2010, she didn't really tour for The Element of Freedom. I'm sure she go here again to bring her Girl on Fire music to us in Asia!

Comment

• Not long before she sings the US National Anthem. I hope she does it justice.

Comment

• Has she lost her voice?

Comment

• Disappointing rendition by Alicia. I thought she started on too high a key. Supremely talented musician but I was expecting more uumph! :-?
                            Beyoncé. Mariah. Mary. Janet.

Comment

• i thought she did great! she made it her own!

there was no unnecessary yelling or riffs and runs etc which is what i was worried about! it was nice.

Comment

• i thought she did it beautifully, if you were expecting extremely high notes and endless runs then I'm sorry but you ain't getting that.

Comment

• I thought she sounded extremely hoarse.

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
                                    i thought she did it beautifully, if you were expecting extremely high notes and endless runs then I'm sorry but you ain't getting that.
                                    Yeah Alicia never been known for that so Idk why some people were expecting it.

I thought she did good. I wasn't blown away or anything (or was I expected to be). I'm just that she didn't screetch during it.

Comment

• She did a great job. I was a bit nervous about it but everything was great. The crowd was incredible.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• I was reading New York Post and I came into this
                                        B-listers such as Jessica Biel, Alicia Keys and Emma Stone command more than $60,000, while C-listers like Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez get about $30,000.
                                        It was about celebrities getting paid to watch the runway shows on Fashion Week.
                                        WTH??? Alicia is a major artist.
                                        to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunDevilRun
                                          I was reading New York Post and I came into this
                                          B-listers such as Jessica Biel, Alicia Keys and Emma Stone command more than $60,000, while C-listers like Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez get about $30,000.
                                          It was about celebrities getting paid to watch the runway shows on Fashion Week.
                                          WTH??? Alicia is a major artist.
                                          I wouldn't pay to much attention to that

Comment

• The performance at the Super Bowl was a borefest to be honest. I stayed up more to watch the Super Bowl, and then Alicia came up. I thought, okay it's going to be really really good. But yeah.. I thought, when she's gonna stop/ or when will this one end?

And the piano was so unnecessary...

Comment

• Alicia Fans!! Vote for The Forgotten Single of "As I Am" HERE
                                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Since she's on a break from her tour until May 18, i really hope Alicia shoots another video for the third single from the album. It should be Tears Always Win, because it's the only potential single who can be a hit worldwide.

I really can't believe they first released BNM and now FWM.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• omg i could cry! FML me n my bestie were supposed to go watch Alicia on Friday, but shes had a legit family emergency n cant come now! im trying to get someone else to come but its very last minute, if worst case scenario i cant find any1 to go with, is there anywhere i could possibly sell the tickets (x2) in like a day n half??!! already posted on social networks etc, few ppl interested but no definative answers!

Comment

• Originally posted by lenor
                                                    omg i could cry! FML me n my bestie were supposed to go watch Alicia on Friday, but shes had a legit family emergency n cant come now! im trying to get someone else to come but its very last minute, if worst case scenario i cant find any1 to go with, is there anywhere i could possibly sell the tickets (x2) in like a day n half??!! already posted on social networks etc, few ppl interested but no definative answers!
                                                    Why can't you go by yourself? Plenty of people do it.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X