No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Yeah I'd rather go by myself if I were you.

Comment

• wow! ive never thought of actually going by myself??! do ppl even do that!?
      dont wanna look like billy no mates! lol ive got someone interested in the tix, they gonna get back to me today, if not, i might just have to go on my own at this rate! :( thnx 4 replyin tho x

Comment

• Originally posted by lenor
        wow! ive never thought of actually going by myself??! do ppl even do that!?
        dont wanna look like billy no mates! lol ive got someone interested in the tix, they gonna get back to me today, if not, i might just have to go on my own at this rate! :( thnx 4 replyin tho x

I have been to plenty of gigs/ concerts by myself! just have a drink and chat to the people next to you- you will have fun anyway! it's not as good as being with your mates but its better than missing out!

Comment

• Preparing the Survivor of Linda Perry, I rediscovered the BEAUTIFUL Pray For Forgiveness.

Seriously, this is one of her best songs of all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wardo
            Preparing the Survivor of Linda Perry, I rediscovered the BEAUTIFUL Pray For Forgiveness.

Seriously, this is one of her best songs of all.
            Linda wrote that? Probably my favorite Alicia songs off all time. A crime that it wasn't in the album as an actual track.

Comment

• Yes!

A shame, indeed. Some songs as 'bonus tracks' are a bad joke (Dance For You comes to mind).

Comment

• completely forgot to say, i ended up going to the Alicia Keys concert in Manchester with another friend of mine! and it was BRILLIANT!!!!

Loved the setlist and Alicia killed it! had such a great night! shes so talented, cant wait to see her again!

Comment

• Alicia's gigging in São Paulo September 12 and 13, a few days before Beyoncé! I need to see her

Comment

• @ Today Show

lmao Alicia bye!

Comment

• Comment

• Oh Alicia why? :-?
                        Seven number ones on Billboard Hot 100 and fourteen top ten hits since 2010/ Bruno Mars.

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Geeeez... she better put out B's collection of wigs miraculous fast-growing hair formula...

Comment

• Butchia Keys.

Comment

• Oh dear... She looks like a paperboy.
                                BRUSHES WITH DARKNESS WON'T HELP YOU CREATE

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                                  @ Today Show

lmao Alicia bye!
                                  i guess this is her inspiration

Comment

• Alicia is trending on twitter because of the iconic haircut.
                                    Seven number ones on Billboard Hot 100 and fourteen top ten hits since 2010/ Bruno Mars.

Comment

What's up with that hair cut? Damn! Made my evening.

Comment

• I absolutely didn't like the way she looked but I thought her Performance was very good. Cannot wait for her ROCK IN RIO set.

Comment

• Did she ask the hairdresser to remove every ounce of sex appeal she had?
                                          late.

Comment

• ^^^ Nope, she STILL has body and face! It also seems like she is happy. I love that. Still working hard.

I would love for her project to be "organic meets future." I can't explain what is in my head!
                                            I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed. She look like Spock from Star Trek.
                                              Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by danbarj
                                                ^^^ Nope, she STILL has body and face! It also seems like she is happy. I love that. Still working hard.
                                                Her new hair has decreased her happiness by 82% though.

Originally posted by TIfan
                                                I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed.
                                                Please no. Plus you can't compare her with Cassie, Cassie is Cassie.

Waiittttttttt. You're right! Looks like some musicians have already started copying her.
                                                late.

Comment

• i LOVE me some Alicia, but gurrl u r dead wrong for that haircut!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                    I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed. She look like Spock from Star Trek.
                                                    In Asian countries, there are so many females who have this hairstyle already. It actually looks awful on her.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X