Alicia Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why, Alicia why?

She could've used this opportunity to launch a new single from the album. I feel the promo this era wasted much :(
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Has she came out yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
        Originally posted by TIfan
        I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed. She look like Spock from Star Trek.
        In Asian countries, there are so many males who have this hairstyle already. It actually looks awful on her.
        Fixed.

Comment

• Her performance was stunning ! I love it.

Comment

• tbh its iconic and y'all will have to deal
            what's going on?

Comment

• What the hell is she thinking with this new hair?! She looks terrible and ridiculous! :-?
              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• what's wrong with that haircut? she looks beautiful, it perfect defines her regular face. saturday i'll copy her.
                "Despair, regret, and tenderness is what I feel for you"

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
                  Originally posted by GetBack
                  Originally posted by TIfan
                  I love it. She's doing her and many will follow. People went hard on cassie a few years ago for shaving half her hair but look at how many followed. She look like Spock from Star Trek.
                  In Asian countries, there are so many males who have this hairstyle already. It actually looks awful on her.
                  Fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadowplay
                    what's wrong with that haircut? she looks beautiful, it perfect defines her regular face. saturday i'll copy her.
                    Post pics of that legendary haircut when you do it.

Comment

• Alicia boo, slap some weave in that head please. Her long hair was so gorgeous.

Comment

• I get a three stooges vibe by her new haircut..... :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                          Has she came out yet?
                          Our beloved Butchia is in my country!!!

The Miguel hair...

Comment

• Hopefully her next album will be better. GOF compares nothing to TEOF imo. The album wasn't bad, but its not her best imo
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Miguel hair???? I can't!

Comment

• She's officially a scissor-er with this haircut.

Where's da weave?

Comment

• She could release the Put It In A Scissor Song video though. :-?

Rock In Rio - Full concert

Watching right now, I'm sure she delivered!

Edit: The full tracklist:

Listen To Your Heart
                                  A Woman's Worth
                                  Un-thinkable
                                  Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
                                  Fallin'
                                  When It's All Over
                                  Limitedless
                                  Unbreakable
                                  Brand New Me
                                  If I Ain't Got You
                                  No One
                                  New Day
                                  Girl On Fire
                                  Empire State Of Mind

What an amazing concert by Delicious Keys

Comment

• Been really into her lately. She has some breathtaking songs. Unthinkable, Fallin' and If I Ain't Got You especially
                                    "you act like nothing really happened but it meant the world to me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemo
                                      Been really into her lately. She has some breathtaking songs. Unthinkable, Fallin' and If I Ain't Got You especially
                                      'Unthinkable' is awesome. Don't forget about 'Diary' (ft. Tony! Toni! Tone!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Falsetto
                                        Originally posted by Lemo
                                        Been really into her lately. She has some breathtaking songs. Unthinkable, Fallin' and If I Ain't Got You especially
                                        'Unthinkable' is awesome. Don't forget about 'Diary' (ft. Tony! Toni! Tone!).
                                        ^^^bitch....those are my jams. **sways**

Comment

• Alicia debuted a new song @ the global citizen festival last night

http://gpp.mlbam.com/video/v31017209

Also she did a cover of Bob Dylan's 'Pressing On'. It will be featured on a new documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8o8tZA0Kk

Comment

• Amazing.

She's slowly but surely shaping up to become one of my favorite artists.

Comment

• the new song shes done for the soundtrack of 12 Years a Slave is soooo good! i love it!

Alicia Keys Queen Of The Field:

http://aliciakeysmedia.com/2013/10/28/n ... the-field/

Comment

• Also check out her duet with an Italian artist
                                                http://www.rds.it/giorgia-gioca-e-vinci-il-nuovo-album/

Alicia has 4 new songs right now

- Pressing On
                                                - Better You, Better Me
                                                - Queen of The Field
                                                - I Will Pray

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
                                                  Also she did a cover of Bob Dylan's 'Pressing On'. It will be featured on a new documentary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq8o8tZA0Kk

Love it!

Meanwhile, Dylan is singing:

I was thinking about Alicia Keys, couldn't keep from crying
                                                  When she was born in Hell's Kitchen, I was living down the line
                                                  I'm wondering where in the world Alicia Keys could be
                                                  I been looking for her even clear through Tennessee

Comment

• Alicia has opened the vault on her site,

It includes 4 unheard of tracks; Golden Child, Send Me An Angel, Die Without You and Say Nothing. It also includes live performances from 1990 and 1996.

She'll be adding even more stuff from different era's eventually, definitely worth checking out if you're a fan.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X