• Show
Clear All

• Alicia at the ARIA Awards!

beautiful!

Comment

• Originally posted by lenor
      Alicia at the ARIA Awards!

beautiful!
      She's beautiful, I wish she'd get her long hair back, even though it looks good here.

Comment

• Looking good, but I wish she bring the weave back.

Comment

• golden sunshine is AMAZING

Comment

• Originally posted by kash27
            Alicia has opened the vault on her site,

It includes 4 unheard of tracks; Golden Child, Send Me An Angel, Die Without You and Say Nothing. It also includes live performances from 1990 and 1996.

She’ll be adding even more stuff from different era's eventually, definitely worth checking out if you're a fan.
            I love this Idea so much, I wish more artists would do this,Mariah & Bey I’m looking at you :-?
            Golden Child & Send Me An Angel are great, I just wish we were able to download them.

Comment

• I think she's amazing.

My favorite Songs off her Albums:

1. Songs In A Minor
              - Girlfriend
              - Fallin'
              - Troubles
              - Rock Wit U
              - Goodbye
              - The Life
              - Butterflyz
              - Why Do I Feel So Sad
              - Caged Bird

2. The Diary Of Alicia Keys
              - You Don't Know My Name
              - If I Ain't Got You
              - Diary
              - So Simple
              - Samsonite Man

3. As I Am
              - Superwoman
              - No One
              - The Thing About Love
              - Sure Looks Good To Me

4. The Element Of Freedom
              - Doesn't Mean Anything
              - Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart
              - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
              - Empire State Of Mind, Part II

5. Girl On Fire
              - Brand New Me
              - When It's All Over
              - New Day
              - Girl On Fire
              - Not Even The King
              - That's When I Knew

1. Songs In A Minor
              2. The Diary Of Alicia Keys
              3. Girl On Fire
              4. The Element Of Freedom
              5. As I Am

Comment

• NEW MUSIC: ALICIA KEYS – ‘POWER’

Nice intention and theme, but I'm not feeling the music AT ALL! :-?

Her shouting in the chorus...

Comment

• Usually when a bish is madly in love and is getting peen like no other, they make good music. This has had the total opposite effect on her. I'm gonna need her to go back to the V lovin.

Comment

• Power is from 2007, it's not new.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                      Usually when a bish is madly in love and is getting peen like no other, they make good music. This has had the total opposite effect on her. I'm gonna need her to go back to the V lovin.
                      Dead at V lovin'!
                      I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• YAY for Girl On Fire winning Best R&B Album Grammy
                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Usually when a bish is madly in love and is getting peen like no other, they make good music. This has had the total opposite effect on her. I'm gonna need her to go back to the V lovin.

When I read this I laughed out loud sooooo hard people began to give me strange looks!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                            Originally posted by ThaInfo1

When I read this I laughed out loud sooooo hard people began to give me strange looks!!!!!!
                            You understand me and my madness MO_FAN95 lol.

Comment

• A well deserved grammy award!

Its such a good album.

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                YAY for Girl On Fire winning Best R&B Album Grammy
                                I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JP64
                                  A well deserved grammy award!

Its such a good album.
                                  Definitely good... but not great.

TEOF was definitely a WAY better album. But I am glad this album won at least 1 Grammy. Hopefully they treat her better with the next album. And hopefully she'll draw inspiration from some of her stronger releases!

Comment

• Originally posted by danbarj
                                    Originally posted by JP64

Its such a good album.

TEOF was definitely a WAY better album. But I am glad this album won at least 1 Grammy. Hopefully they treat her better with the next album. And hopefully she'll draw inspiration from some of her stronger releases!
                                    And no more messy single releases and random performances please.
                                    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
                                      Originally posted by danbarj
                                      Originally posted by JP64

Its such a good album.

And no more messy single releases and random performances please.
                                      Yeah TEOF is up their as her best album for me... always going to be hard to beat.

But like you say plenty of ammo in this album for singles/chart potential..

Comment

• Do happy for her, she deserved that Grammy, I just wish it was on the telecast. It's a pity that The Element Of Freedom didn't get any Grammys :(

Comment

LOL Well I thought it was when artists were depressed/sad they make the best music, but when they actually become happy the quality declines (Mary J Blige).

Comment

• Originally posted by flo
                                            Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                            LOL Well I thought it was when artists were depressed/sad they make the best music, but when they actually become happy the quality declines (Mary J Blige).

-Not necessarily true, when Mary released "Be Without You'' in 2005, that happy love song became her biggest hit on the R&B chart and she became the first black woman to sell 700K albums first week. "The Breakthrough" was a celebration of happiness and love, same with "Growing Pains"=," but that album wasn't as successful as "TB" because Mary ventured away from her root sound, the soul wasn't there. And that's when artist decline, its when they typically chase a sound that's not their original format. It may be safe to do for one album, but never as a full on career switch/change.

Comment

• She did an amazing performance with John Legend at the Beatles tribute
                                              http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bnai ... tles_music

Comment

• LOL Where are my TDOAK fans at????

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=102931
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• One of the best Grammy performances period...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYikToUnVM
                                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                    One of the best Grammy performances period...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYikToUnVM
                                                    Love it

Comment

Working...
                                                    X