Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Her son is so cute!

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Beautiful family!

What do you guys think about the Bon Iver collaboration?

My favourite feat. so far is John Mayer's!

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied

Taking EG to see his favorite sport!! He's totally obsessed!;-) tell u more later....

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    I actually agree with you.

Am I the only one that LOVED A Place Of My Own? The piano and vocals are perfect. I put it on repeat, can't wait for the studio version.

It reminded me of the era when she performed The Thing About Love live, and I used to listen to it everyday. When I heard the song on the album I almost had a heart attack, not kidding.

Leave a comment:

• Popsessed
    replied
    Originally posted by Wardo
    Alicia Keys Debuts New Song In NYC

Not in love with the song at the first listen, but is unfair to judge it before the studio version.

Come back, Alicia!!!!!

This sounds really really good. But thematically she is not very unique. "They can't afford what we got, not even the king". It reminds me of "Doesn't Mean Anything". "From above, seems I had it all, but it doesn't mean anything, since you're gone".

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    What do you think if Jermaine on The Voice, goes to finale, will his celebrity duet will be Alicia? I think that's so possible to happen!
    i want this to happen so badly

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    What do you think if Jermaine on The Voice, goes to finale, will his celebrity duet will be Alicia? I think that's so possible to happen!

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Wait wait wait....

HOW THE HELL did I miss this 'A Place Of My Own' performance last year? I'm speechless, this is simply amazing, I can't wait for her next album.

It sounds really, really good

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    Alicia Keys Debuts New Song In NYC

Not in love with the song at the first listen, but is unfair to judge it before the studio version.

Come back, Alicia!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Swizz Beatz glowed like a proud husband when he referred to his wife’s upcoming album as “timeless” to Angie Martinez.
    “The topics that she’s speaking about are super deep and from the heart, and to me what music has been missing,” Swizz said. “It’s the thing that makes us special as an artist. I tell her, ‘Yo, I’m proud of you because you’re making timeless pieces.’”
    Aside from hubby Swizz, the singer’s been in the studio with Pop & Oak and Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, who has co-written and co-produced many songs on Alicia’s previous albums.
    “It’s showtime,” he said. “She’s moving faster than people think. She’s tightening the bolts".

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    My soul is ready for an Alicia album

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    Originally posted by tada
    Originally posted by emilhot
    Originally posted by whan
    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=88415&start=600

another vote...Falling is top2
    I just voted for Alicia, but Toxic still has one more vote I'm really surprised it has made it to the top 2 though!
    voted and Alicia leads now
    cannot wait for the new album era! it must be released somehow in November to maximize its sales potential
    Yes, she's the Queen of Year-End !

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    She must be almost finished most the album by now? How long has she been working on it?

I can't wait!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by emilhot

I just voted for Alicia, but Toxic still has one more vote I'm really surprised it has made it to the top 2 though!
    voted and Alicia leads now
    cannot wait for the new album era! it must be released somehow in November to maximize its sales potential

Leave a comment:

• emilhot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    http://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=600

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by JustForMe
    100% alicia for me.
    Me too!

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by JustForMe
    100% alicia for me.

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    Anyone care to vote?

CareerClash: Alicia Keys vs. Beyoncé

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    That song is amazing. If Alicia bring something like this, its ova!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    Emeli Sandé:

In nyc writing with Miss Keys ...So many pianos!!
    Also if you want to hear the song they cowrote that made Emeli's album - LISTEN
    SUPERCOOL!!

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    I've been playing her albums over and over the last few days!! She is phenomenal!! I love her so much!!! I can't wait for her new album!!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    Emeli Sandé:

In nyc writing with Miss Keys ...So many pianos!!
    Also if you want to hear the song they cowrote that made Emeli's album - LISTEN

Leave a comment:

• Wardo
    replied
    I just listened again to the whole "Songs in A minor" in my room and WOW! It's still so fresh and unique. With its 10 years I got to say is already a classic.

Plus, especially from "How come you don't call me" to "Rock wit U" the album is SO cohesive!

And "The life" >>>>>>>> My entire life

Leave a comment:

Working...
X