Alicia Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She lied when she sang Girl On Fire
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• i discovered "ghettoman" from the Songs in a minor collector's Edition today and wow it's beautiful. love her deeper voice at the end of the song.

Comment

• New music coming on Oct 23
        Confirmed on her Instagram

Comment

• I love the name of her children .
          Egypt (my favorite) and genesis.

Cool biblical names.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
            New music coming on Oct 23
            It's sad to feel that new Alicia music doesn't excite me anymore. Hope she steps up her game and release a great album. She became too bland recently.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy
              Originally posted by luckyONE
              It's sad to feel that new Alicia music doesn't excite me anymore. Hope she steps up her game and release a great album. She became too bland recently.
              it's the exact opposite for me.

i was a casual fan before but this year she is not only my most listened Artist so far, but she also became one of my all time favorite artists, Top 5 definitely, maybe even Top 3. Her next Album is my most anticipated release at the Moment even though there's no Information about it yet.

Comment

• I'm anticipating this but I'm not excited. Does that make sense to anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                  I'm anticipating this but I'm not excited. Does that make sense to anyone?
                  I get that, I'm the same. I wanna hear it, I just don't expect greatness...what happened to that clean bandit collab?!

Comment

What ever happened to this?

Comment

• All of her of first singles were ace up until GOF,

Fallen
                      You don't know my name
                      No one
                      Try Sleeping with a broken heart

All great

Comment

• Brand New Me is really touching me right now.
                        What a pity the video was so whack.

Comment

All of her of first singles were ace up until GOF,

Fallen
                          You don't know my name
                          No one

All great
                          Doesn't Mean Anything was the lead single from The Element Of Freedom, not Try sleeping with a broken heart.

It's hard for me to rank her lead Singles but Girl On Fire is definitely very high. The solo Version, of course. The Minaj Inferno Version is kinda useless for me.

Originally posted by intosoul
                          Brand New Me is really touching me right now.
                          Brand New Me is definitely in my personal Top 3 Songs by Alicia.
                          But yeah, that Video....

Comment

• Doesn't Mean Anything is so underrated. The drums are everything!
                            The video was whack though :(

Comment

• I want a new album now. At first I was not anticipating her but now I think I am ready. Hopefully she has stop trying to be the chorus girl and get back to her artistic roots.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• I really love "Doesn't Mean Anything, it's sad that it was outshined by "Empire State of Mind". I really can't believe how The Element of Freedom was snubbed in the Grammys when it's her best album!

Comment

Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                                  All of her of first singles were ace up until GOF,

Fallen
                                  You don't know my name
                                  No one

All great
                                  Doesn't Mean Anything was the lead single from The Element Of Freedom, not Try sleeping with a broken heart.

It's hard for me to rank her lead Singles but Girl On Fire is definitely very high. The solo Version, of course. The Minaj Inferno Version is kinda useless for me.

Originally posted by intosoul
                                  Brand New Me is really touching me right now.
                                  Brand New Me is definitely in my personal Top 3 Songs by Alicia.
                                  But yeah, that Video....

I know I act like doesn't mean anything doesn't exist

Comment

• [youtube:2bplyxad]sruTKsAVv-s[/youtube:2bplyxad]

<3

Comment

• Alicia where are you? I don't wanna wait another year! Unless you gonna give us that Diary realness again cause I'll wait for another master piece like that!!!

Comment

• I have such a love/hate relationship with her.
                                        When she's good, she is great. When she's bad, she bores me to death.

Comment

• John Mayer gave Alicia Keys his Song of the Year Grammy he won for "Daughters" because he felt she should have won for "If I Ain't Got You." http://www.aol.com/article/2015/12/07/a ... /21279960/
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

Alicia where are you? I don't wanna wait another year! Unless you gonna give us that Diary realness again cause I'll wait for another master piece like that!!!
                                            IKr.. I mean if we get another Q4 release..........
                                            I can't wait that Long.

Comment

• She was fantastic at Sinatra concert. Looking forward to her slaying again.
                                              Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Does anyone else think This Bed should have been a single! That song is amazing!

Comment

Does anyone else think This Bed should have been a single! That song is amazing!
                                                  Yes, me.

The Element Of Freedom is just flawless.

Love Is Blind, This Bed, That's How Strong My Love Is, Pray For Forgiveness, How It Feels To Fly and Distance And Time all are some of her best non-Singles ever..

Comment

• That's how strong my love touches my soul every time!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X