Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Originally posted by TIfan
    These last couple of years, she has been corny as ****. She needs to hop her bright ass in the studio and deliver.stop foing all of this other shit.
    !!!!

And stop making these wack ass "We Are The World" songs. I'm over them.
    So much of this!! I came to write it again, because she's driving me nuts with this phase. She just won't let it die already. I'm surprised how someone didn't tell her that at first it was cute and all Unicef, but after at least 4 songs, people either want to hear her new stuff or will wait for it, but NO MORE CHARITY SONGS! It's like every time I see news about her, I get excited and then I read about that same old Save the world release. Over. And. Over. AGAIN. I'm really annoyed.
    DANITY KANE

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
      [youtube:2lm6p4wi]7mUwWT_79hA[/youtube:2lm6p4wi]

Why is she playing politics and not making music
      what a weird video. ew

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
        It's kinda sad that Tidal just isn't happening :( :( :(
        I just really hope she does not release her album through Tidal :-? :-? I will be so disappointed and this Tidal shit is just failure all over it. C'mon Alicia you are better than this.

Comment

• Originally posted by jpguy
          what a weird video. ew
          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

• she confirmed a new album to be released in 2016 and is now under new management

Erika has played an instrumental role in my artistry since day one. She is a strategic manager who makes smart decisions and understands the balance between business and creative endeavors. I feel a great sense of trust and clarity knowing she will be holding the reins of my career as my business partner. This is the best music Ive made yet and the best time of my life is yet to come.

Billboard also reveals Keys plans to release a new album this year. It will be her first in four years following 2012s Girl On Fire.
            Welcome to the underworld
            Where the love's at first sight
            The kind that we like
            Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• She's set to join The Voice as a judge. Not really sure how to feel about it.

Comment

• http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... eakingnews

Alicia Keys will be taking a seat as one of The Voice's new judges.

Quickly following news Miley Cyrus will join NBC's The Voice next season as a new judge, Keys announced on Friday (March 25) she too will be joining the show in its 11th season.

Miley Cyrus Joining 'The Voice' as a Coach

As Cyrus will replace Gwen Stefani, Pharrell will be exiting the show too -- for the season at least -- and Keys will be filling his seat. In 2014 Keys joined the show as Pharrell's guest advisor.

As it stands, Keys will serve as a coach alongside Cyrus and returning stars Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.

While other singing competition shows such as American Idol have been known to keep the same judges over several seasons, The Voice regularly mixes up the talent sitting in its big red chairs, changing the on-air dynamic in the process. Other previous coaches include Cee Lo Green and Usher.

This formula could be key to The Voice's continued success. As the show rises in age, it continues to be an important part of NBC's primetime lineup during both its fall and spring cycles. The network has used the singing competition to launch original series like The Blacklist and, most recently, Blindspot. The 2016-17 TV season will be the first without The Voice's main rival, American Idol, which will leave the air in April.
                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by Nippian93

As it stands, Keys will serve as a coach alongside Cyrus and returning stars Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
                  What about Xtina?
                  Welcome to the underworld
                  Where the love's at first sight
                  The kind that we like
                  Under, under, under, underworld

Comment

• Originally posted by WakeUpMusic
                    Originally posted by Nippian93

What about Xtina?
                    She'll probavly comeback with Pharrell on season 12.
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by WakeUpMusic

What about Xtina?
                      Hopefully, she will be touring because I need to see her finally!
                      DANITY KANE

Comment

• Wtf!!!! The voice. Alicia, bitch, what about your voice. This hoe is trying to ruin her career. First she give us these "we are the world" songs, then she decides ti play politics, and now she is headed towards the voice.
                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Not sure how to feel here but lf I may ask,Has anyone really benefited from this show careerwise,be it contestants or the judges besides Adam Levine?

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                            Not sure how to feel here but lf I may ask,Has anyone really benefited from this show careerwise,be it contestants or the judges besides Adam Levine?
                            Nope Maybe Gwen, but I don't think it did much for her

Comment

• She's going to be on the Voice? I think she needs to repair her own voice first. She used to be a decent singer, but now she's just awful.
                              But not to be completely negative, I was listening to The Diary this morning, and my God how good Feeling U, Feeling Me is. It has to be on of the best interludes ever.
                              Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by tyguy723
                                Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                Not sure how to feel here but lf I may ask,Has anyone really benefited from this show careerwise,be it contestants or the judges besides Adam Levine?
                                Then it's a bad idea

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                  Originally posted by tyguy723
                                  Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                  Then it's a bad idea
                                  Pretty much, I'll always appreciate her early work, but other than that I think I'm just kinda done with her... :-?

Unless of course she wows with a great body of work by the end of the year, it's just kinda sad to see someone with so much potential left in them to throw it all away at this commercialized non music outlets :(

Comment

• this is such a bop, love it. should've been performed live on the Freedom TOur. :(

[youtube:3d706736]NU1fT6lYKHc[/youtube:3d706736]

Comment

• New music coming in a couple of weeks. Confirmed on her IG /snapchat

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
                                        New music coming in a couple of weeks. Confirmed on her IG /snapchat

Comment

• Beyonce, Drake, and Alicia in the same week... Urban music domination baby!!!

And people say there isn't a God...
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Can't wait for the new songs.
                                            R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• I have no idea what happened to Alicia, she used to be real top quality!

Hope her new stuff is good, but tbh I'm expecting more "let's all be friends and save the world one sunflower at a time while eradicating poverty and racism" songs with lots of repetitive shouting over rehashed piano tune :-?

Never knew she was joining the voice, but I don't think it's for her

Comment

• https://www.instagram.com/p/BERDAWHQFoT ... aliciakeys

Comment

• Last night Alicia premiered some of her new music and short film of four chapters entitled, The Gospel! She says the new album is "a prequel to my first record [Songs In A Minor]
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/aliciakeysfamily/

+ short Clips of new Songs:

"Hallelujah" (?)
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BEdvUUquJ8c ... akeysworld

+
                                                  ?
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BEfOl-FOJ6N ... akeysworld

+
                                                  ?
                                                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BEfQtiVOJ9K ... akeysworld

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyONE
                                                    She says the new album is "a prequel to my first record [Songs In A Minor]
                                                    Just release the music and hush. I hate when artists refer to their past work only to set fans up for dissapointment.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X