Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samra
    replied
    She better not release this album until she has released the Put it in A Love Song video.... Am I the only one who's still waiting for that? :evil:

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied
    She co-wrote a track on Emeli Sandé's album titled, 'Hope'.

I imagine it's from the sessions for Alicia's album but this one made Emeli's album instead!

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Excited!

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    Originally posted by croatiaxtina
    can't wait to hear new Alicia...
    Me too!!

Leave a comment:

• croatiaxtina
    replied
    can't wait to hear new Alicia...

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Alicia's 2day facebook post:
    Studio update: Album is coming out CRAZZZZZYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Evident from the smile on my face!!!! Stay TUNED innnnnnnnnnnnn;-) love to u!

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKK any news????

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    I just hope there's not a bunch of songs about her son.
    Agreed.
    'Speechless' knocks though.

Leave a comment:

• ThaInfo1
    replied
    She one of the most consistant (quality wise) artist with her albums.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Lullabies in C Minor

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    I just hope there's not a bunch of songs about her son.

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    Ever since I saw "Fallin'", I fell in love with her. She was so good and very talented. I've always looked forward to her releases, was quite disappointed she didn't release something last year, she always had a new album every two years!

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    I'm ready for new Alicia Keys material

Leave a comment:

• Vindrag
    replied
    There's a couple of releases for 2012 which I'm really hyped about, and I'm hoping to add Alicia Keys to that list! She truly converted me into a fan with the Element Of Freedom album!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by kash27
    I'd love to see a run down of her sales WW, all albums and singles. Her total must be around 60M

Alicia & sound engineer Ann are in Jamaica currently recording for the new album!
    DAMN!! IT'S H.O.T!! cannot wait for new release, she gotta score No.1 again on album chart and No.1 on Hot R'n'B/Hip-Hop chart!!!

Leave a comment:

• danbarj
    replied
    @kash - best news I've heard in a long time. I am waiting for a return of the current Princess of R&B (MJ's still the Queen)!

Leave a comment:

• kash27
    replied
    I'd love to see a run down of her sales WW, all albums and singles. Her total must be around 60M

Alicia & sound engineer Ann are in Jamaica currently recording for the new album!

Leave a comment:

• tada
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Does anyone have her UK single sales??????????????????????????????????????????????? for each song she released?
    I got several sales, probably they aree currently kinda slightly higher:
    "If I Ain't Got You" - 90k
    "No One" - over 310k
    ESOM - 640k
    ESOM2 - 620k
    "Doesn't Mean Anything" - 270k
    "Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart" - 330k

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Does anyone have her UK single sales??????????????????????????????????????????????? for each song she released?

Leave a comment:

• YesMC
    replied
    Can't wait for her new album and hopefully i'll fall in love with her all over again like in 2001/2003. Not that I don't like her other albums but i'm not too crazy about it like the first two.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Does anyone have her digital sales officially????

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    any news for new album? :x I thought she would relase new stuff this year.... :(

Leave a comment:

• Titan3510
    replied
    I knew I was going to miss out on something when I was like "screw the BET Awards...I'm not watching it this year."

I agree with Tlfan and Wmosi. I liked The Element of Freedom but it was a little boring. Same thing goes along with As I Am....

Both Alicia and Mariah need to step it up and bring it. Like not only am I going to need a duet but I'm going to need another The Diary of Alicia Keys and The Emancipation of Mimi...those two albums (along with Usher's Confessions) pretty much were the soundtrack of some of the best years of my life.

And Wmosi, I can't believe that you just brought up one of my favorite Alicia songs of all time. All those upper chest belts in How Come You Don't Call Me take my breath away each and every time I listen to it.

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Alicia has to step it up a notch on this next album. Vocally and lyrically. Her first 2 albums were vocally and lyrically above other artist out during the time. She went downhill on AIA with vocals and lyrics and she stayed the same on TEOF. Her vocals on SIAM were like Mariah in 1990 and Aretha in 1985 (high belts, raw soul and wide range). Her voice was more fuller on TDOAK and she was shut it down on "When You Really Love Someone." All albums were incredible.
    Definitely.
    Some of the notes she hit on SIAM were out of this world.How Come You Don't Call Me & The Life, anyone?
    Her voice was in pretty great shape when she was promoting the SIAM re-release earlier this year though, so i'm expecting big things next year.Her vocals at the BET Awards (the Fallin' performance especially) were some of her best in years.
    Can't wait for the new record.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Alicia has to step it up a notch on this next album. Vocally and lyrically. Her first 2 albums were vocally and lyrically above other artist out during the time. She went downhill on AIA with vocals and lyrics and she stayed the same on TEOF. Her vocals on SIAM were like Mariah in 1990 and Aretha in 1985 (high belts, raw soul and wide range). Her voice was more fuller on TDOAK and she was shut it down on "When You Really Love Someone." All albums were incredible.

"Fallen" again is like Mariah's "Vision of Love". It was a grand entrance to the world and everyone has tried and still try to sing both songs on many talent competitions. Both had soul and were vocal masterpieces. I want Alicia to become the vocal diva again.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X