X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HBIC
    replied
    Originally posted by Wmosi
    I need another 'Lesson Learned' from her. As I Am is probably her most overlooked album.It has some amazing gems on it, like Like You'll Never See Me Again & Tell You Something.
    As I Am is her worst album overall imo but yes it does have some gems on it, the ones you mentioned, Prelude to a Kiss, Teenage Love Affair & Wreckless Love.

Oh who can forget Waiting for Your Love CLAP CLAP ( )

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    I need another 'Lesson Learned' from her. As I Am is probably her most overlooked album.It has some amazing gems on it, like Like You'll Never See Me Again & Tell You Something.

Leave a comment:

• Lucasperry
    replied
    OMG I can't wait i didn't know who was Emeli Sandé and i checked out some videos of hers and man that was so good i'm in love with 'breaking the law', what a song and definitely i can't wait for the material that she and alicia are making and i read that they together wrote 3 songs from the new album and man gotta also love that girl already loving her 1st single 'heaven'..It makes me love alicia more for making us discover new artist like her.. It will be so hard to wait for 2012 for her new album but definitely i know the album worth the waiting

Leave a comment:

• abi
    replied
    Gosh, I need some new music from her.

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova
    A British songwriter called Emeli Sande or something, was quoted in an interview saying that she'd met Alicia & they'd worked on 2 cuts from her next album.

Excited to see her branch out!
    I'm really excited to see what Emeli and Alicia have created. Apparently they're good friends now.
    Simon Cowell called Emeli the best songwriter in the world right now and judging by her own material, he's not far off!
    Oooooh, I just watched a few Emeli Sande videos on Youtube.She's amazing! .
    Alicia better hop on that bandwagon!

Sidenote: I was just listening to TEOF, and I honestly don't want any more Middle-of-the-Road ballads like Distance and Time, Through It All & Pray For Forgiveness from her. They pretty much ruined the 2nd half of the album, for me.
    I just listened her single "Daddy". It's amazing song I can't wait for New album !

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    With her first 3 studio albums, it was always the first 2 singles that were major R&B hits, I think she needs to get 4. Hopefully we can have another 6 million seller lol.

Leave a comment:

• Titan3510
    replied
    A British songwriter called Emeli Sande or something, was quoted in an interview saying that she'd met Alicia & they'd worked on 2 cuts from her next album.

I heard about that. I'm really hungering for more Alicia.

The Diary of Alicia Keys is amazing. I'm totally in love with Heartburn. Who knew that Timbaland could emulate Curtis Mayfield....

Originally posted by TIfan
    OMG Im in need of Alicia. I hope radio starts playing R&B again.
    This.

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesssxD
    Umm you will not come for Pray & Forgiveness like that since it's one of my faves on the album! :evil:
    LOL! I don't use any of the songs past track 11 to be honest.
    Up until This Bed, it's an excellent album. After that, though....

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    Umm you will not come for Pray & Forgiveness like that since it's one of my faves on the album! :evil:

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by UKMusicLova

I'm really excited to see what Emeli and Alicia have created. Apparently they're good friends now.
    Simon Cowell called Emeli the best songwriter in the world right now and judging by her own material, he's not far off!
    Oooooh, I just watched a few Emeli Sande videos on Youtube.She's amazing! .
    Alicia better hop on that bandwagon!

Sidenote: I was just listening to TEOF, and I honestly don't want any more Middle-of-the-Road ballads like Distance and Time, Through It All & Pray For Forgiveness from her. They pretty much ruined the 2nd half of the album, for me.

Leave a comment:

• danbarj
    replied
    Yes, Alicia, come back and slay us with musicianship, personableness and artistry! Take us, again, back to the age of REAL music... music with depth and soul.

Now, with "4" out, this would be the BETTER opportunity for Bey and Alicia to duet on a soul track. Not NO PIIALS!

Leave a comment:

• UKMusicLova
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Vindrag
    replied
    Unthinkable (I'm Ready) just appeared on my shuffle.

I would love to have a new Alicia Keys album soon, her voice suits the atmosphere of autumn and winter much more. I became a fan only thanks to Element Of Freedom - that album is flawless. I've not heard the other albums properly, but no chance that they can sound superior to TEOF.

I hope her upcoming album is equally calm and soothing.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Lets hope the album sounds nothing like that song she performed at the Iheartmusic fest lol.

Leave a comment:

• Eamon
    replied
    Can't wait!!!

Leave a comment:

• katie5756
    replied
    Originally posted by Plym
    aliciakeys Alicia Keys
    By the way, in case u were wondering, the album is coming 2gether like OOOOhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! thts the best way i can describe it!
    ! Alicia coming for wigs!
    Those lesser gulls might as just take their wigs off themselves and save Alicia the effort.
    Yep Fantasia & Jennifer Hudson better watch out.

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    aliciakeys Alicia Keys
    By the way, in case u were wondering, the album is coming 2gether like OOOOhhhhhhhweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! thts the best way i can describe it!
    Those lesser gulls might as just take their wigs off themselves and save Alicia the effort.

Leave a comment:

• ANH
    replied
    I've been listening to Queen Alicia non-stop the past week or so, and i think she's about to become my fave female artist at the moment. :cool:

My Top 12 Alicia Keys Tracks
    1. Girlfriend
    3. You Don't Know My Name
    12.Butterflyz
    These are all so nice. I love these songs.
    My favorite one is "You Don't Know My Name". It's beautiful...."and, I swear it babe, it feels like oooooohhhh, you don't know my name..."

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!

Leave a comment:

• HBIC
    replied
    aliciakeys Alicia Keys

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    Originally posted by TIfan
    Alicia is gonna have to come out swinging because R&B barely get plays these days and there are so many soul singers out now.
    So true.

Leave a comment:

• TIfan
    replied
    Alicia is gonna have to come out swinging because R&B barely get plays these days and there are so many soul singers out now.

Leave a comment:

• Luminator
    replied
    Are we getting a new Alicia album this Christmas? I miss her, the music industry is somehow empty without her as no one fills up her spot, not even Adele.

"A Place Of My Own" is so great, really breathtaking.

Leave a comment:

• Wmosi
    replied
    I agree with both your points!

I think tracks like This Bed, Love Is My Disease & TSWABH were new ground for her, and i'd have loved if she'd gone all-out & pursued that sound further.

TEOF got bogged down by the As I Am-esque ballads at the end (All the way from Distance & Time to Pray For Forgiveness).

I definitely want the soul back in her music... the 'Troubles' Alicia needs to return.iveness).

I definitely want the soul back in her music... the 'Troubles' Alicia needs to return.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X