X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom92
    replied
    I really hope we get a new album by the end of this year
    Something a bit heavier than 'The Element of Freedom'.

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Alicia, Swizz and her little brother partying at Swizz's brother's 24th Bday last night. His name's Andrè Leon King, and he is an aspiring Model/Actor, and also Swizz's stylist.

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Alternate cover (the issue will have 2 covers

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    New song title revealed!!

In the New issue of Essence Magazine, Alicia Keys reveals that she wrote a song titled I Owe You, for her new studio album due end of this year or early next year. She dedicates the song to her mother Terri Aguello. Aguello, a former nurse, raised Alicia as a single parent in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York.

According to USA Today.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-so-open-now/1

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Alicia Keys covers June issue of Essence Magazine!

To celebrate the 10 anniversary of her recording career next month, Soul Princess and Grammy winning Superstar Alicia Keys will grace the cover of Essence Magazine, and to top it off, she will be giving the most personal interview of her career! Addressing Motherwood, how love makes everything ok, music in general, and she will be giving us the scoop on Swizz Beatz, the man in her life, who she calls "my heart, and the person who changed it all for me."
    You don't want to miss it!

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Alicia Keys arriving at the Sony Centre in Toronto, Canada for Stephen Lewis' Hope Benefit Concert. Keys performed with K'naan, Angelique Kidjo and others to benefit the 30 million people infected with Aids around the world.
    She brought the house down by the way!

Leave a comment:

• lenor
    replied
    she looked stunning at the met ball! Her and Swiss make a good couple, hes hot!

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Originally posted by hugom2c
    ^ is that croc skin? if so tada's gonna be maaad

She looks beautiful
    LOL. It was for a good cause Tadeus. Please!
    LOL

Leave a comment:

• Hugo
    replied
    ^ is that croc skin? if so tada's gonna be maaad

She looks beautiful

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    BEST DRESSED AT THE MET BALL!

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Director Alicia Keys!!
    First day of shooting for Project 5's "Lili", a short film about breastcancer and how women see themselves and deal with it.

Leave a comment:

• Brad
    replied
    Originally posted by kash27
    ALICIA & PRINCE >>>>>>>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-aijTOf ... r_embedded

Her voice sounds so strong!
    I was just about to post this!
    I've always wanted to see them sing this together!

Leave a comment:

• kash27
    replied
    ALICIA & PRINCE >>>>>>>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-aijTOf ... r_embedded

Her voice sounds so strong!

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Big gift Alicia Keys for her 10th anniversary!!
    Please spread the word and support Alicia Keys' fans by donating to her charity Keep a Child Alive!
    Here is the link!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraise...eepachildalive

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    I REALLY hope thats not the cover for it.

I want the collectors edition, I hope she includes Is It Insane on there, its such an amazing song, and its only availble in LQ :(

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    Originally posted by kash27
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Originally posted by Vanti
    Alicia Keys received 2 nominations at this years BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS, set for May 2011.
    *TOP R&B ARTIST
    *TOP R&B SONG for Un-thinkable (I'm ready)
    she deserves both awards... no one else does.
    She does, not just because I'm a fan but she earned it with Unthinkable.
    definately. TEOF era was the best of any female R&B singer of the past 1 and a half years. (in terms of quality music) and nothing beats Unthinkable's chartrun on R&B songs...

Leave a comment:

• kash27
    replied
    Originally posted by stevyy
    Alicia Keys received 2 nominations at this years BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS, set for May 2011.
    *TOP R&B ARTIST
    She does, not just because I'm a fan but she earned it with Unthinkable.

Leave a comment:

• stevyy
    replied
    *TOP R&B ARTIST

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    *TOP R&B ARTIST

Leave a comment:

• kash27
    replied
    Just about to post this lol!

Leave a comment:

• Plym
    replied
    Re-Release!

From Rap-Up

Alicia Keys is set to commemorate the release of her multi-platinum debut songs in A minor with a special 10th Anniversary Deluxe and Collector’s edition. To celebrate the occasion, she will also give an intimate performance at New York City’s Beacon Theatre.

The Deluxe two-disc set and Collector’s Edition three-disc edition, due June 28, will boast special packaging and a beefed up booklet featuring new liner notes. Unheard tunes that didn’t make the original tracklisting will be featured on the new releases, including “A Woman’s Worth (Remix)” featuring Nas, the mixtape version of “Juiciest,” the previously unreleased “Typewriter,” and more.

Additionally, the Collector’s Edition will feature a documentary created for the commemorative release. The film explores the making of the album as well as interviews with Keys and those who worked on the Grammy-winning record.

“It’s incredibly surreal for me to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of songs in A minor,” stated Alicia. “Looking back on the journey, I’m truly moved by my fans and friends who’ve been with me and have supported me throughout my career. This album is possibly the most precious to me, as your first album only happens once, and so songs in A minor will always hold a special place in my life that’s filled with amazing memories.”

The New York native will also grace the stage at the Beacon Theatre on June 30 for the one-of-a-kind “Piano & I: A One Night Only Event with Alicia Keys,” where she will play songs from the album as well as cuts from her oeuvre.

“I’m so proud that the songs are still being enjoyed around the world, and I’m crazy excited to share, through the 10th Anniversary Edition, songs never heard before, and even more of my debut album with you,” she added.

In addition, Keys will perform at the BET Awards on June 26 and an hour-long special on her career will air on the network in late June.

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    UK Chart this week:
    51 61 ,68 wks on the chart THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM Alicia Keys
    Astonishing that this album is still selling in the UK, with no single or promo. This is her longest chart run in the UK.
    Does anyone have the latest Total sales for The Element of Freedom in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• whan
    replied
    Originally posted by Wonderwoman_se
    I absolutely hate when people say TEOF wasn't successful. It was one of the Top 10 selling albums in 2010 w/o a hit single, until Unthinkable. I think people just say it wasn't successful because she didn't have a top 20 this era. It was greatly successful and produced her biggest R&B hit to date. It was definitely her biggest era in the UK as well. I rarely question Alicia; she has been consistent and staying away from heavy trends since she came out. The new album IMO will be great, esp since it seems she's taking her time with it, unlike the very rushed TEOF. IMO As I Am sounds NOTHING like any of her other music, and I'd prefer that originality in her new album. love her, she's one of the few great artists we have today.
    7th best selling album of the year can't be flop.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    She tweeted about a surprise in June, i hope it's about the new album
    Nope.
    The suprise she was talking about leaked yesterday.
    She will be directing a short film in conjunction with Project 5, about breast cancer and its diagnosis.
    Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Patti Jenkins are also involved.

Meaning Alicia will be making her directoral debut in JUNE, cause that's when the short films will be released.
    Oh, good for her but i'm disappointed

Leave a comment:

• Vanti
    replied
    Originally posted by spiritboy
    She tweeted about a surprise in June, i hope it's about the new album
    Nope.
    The suprise she was talking about leaked yesterday.
    She will be directing a short film in conjunction with Project 5, about breast cancer and its diagnosis.
    Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Patti Jenkins are also involved.

Meaning Alicia will be making her directoral debut in JUNE, cause that's when the short films will be released.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X