Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • to be honest, "HERE" only had four tracks that I really enjoyed

    Girl Can't Be Herself
    She Don't Really Care / 1 LUV
    Hallelujah
    In Common

    It's her worst album to date unfortunately. Girl On Fire is a huge masterpiece compared to it (and I prefer that one over "The Diary Of Alicia Keys" aswell. BRAND NEW ME >>>>)

    Comment


    • [youtube:171hug9e]j64fhVPgxMM[/youtube:171hug9e]
      Whitney Houston

      Comment


      • Girl on Fire is very underrated. I enjoyed the era as much as it was an underperforming one.

        Comment


        • I wonder when we'll get new music. HERE was nice, but such a non-event.
          Floped and localed

          Comment


          • Re: Alicia Keys

            I wonder if she will ever reach the level of brilliance that was The Element Of Freedom. I'm currently listening to it and get all the feels
            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

            Comment


            • I miss her!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BeeBoy
                I wonder if she will ever reach the level of brilliance that was The Element Of Freedom. I'm currently listening to it and get all the feels
                Yeah, that album was something else. She nailed (almost) every song.
                Floped and localed

                Comment


                • I hope she does something about her voice. It's a bit damaged! I was shocked at how different her voice sounded on the HERE record.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Alicia Keys

                    She never used a healthy technique. All that shouting might have caused irreversible damage.
                    Floped and localed

                    Comment


                    • Re: Alicia Keys

                      I hope she goes back to making great music.

                      Make Alicia Keys great again
                      Cha Cha Instructor

                      Comment


                      • Re: Alicia Keys

                        She Will be hosting the grammys
                        Welcome to the underworld
                        Where the love's at first sight
                        The kind that we like
                        Under, under, under, underworld

                        Comment


                        • Re: Alicia Keys

                          She was in studio with Mark Ronson. Probably for his upcoming album though.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gravity
                            She never used a healthy technique. All that shouting might have caused irreversible damage.
                            Girl On Fire (song) seriously blew up her throat

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by DOSSOME
                              Originally posted by Gravity
                              She never used a healthy technique. All that shouting might have caused irreversible damage.
                              Girl On Fire (song) seriously blew up her throat

                              I still hear it quite alot it may be one of her classics in the future like No one and Fallin.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Alicia Keys

                                She actually got better with her vocals. Imo.
                                Diva!!!

                                Comment


                                • If I Ain't Got You is her ultimate classic I believe.
                                  Diva!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                    Originally posted by Gravity
                                    She never used a healthy technique. All that shouting might have caused irreversible damage.
                                    Girl On Fire (song) seriously blew up her throat
                                    She sounded just as good in Rio tho, didnít she?

                                    Comment


                                    • It's sad because she has an amazing voice.

                                      Comment


                                      • Not my cup of tea

                                        Comment


                                        • Alicia Keys memoir in November








                                          Comment


                                          • Her memoir will be good.
                                            Too Much Music
                                            Too Much Music @Facebook
                                            Too Much Music @Twitter
                                            Scotland Social League

                                            Comment


                                            • This is her best song in recent years, IMO. A shame it hasn't done anything for her. Will be interesting to see what she will come up with next, after the 'HERE' album.

                                              Comment


                                              • She's in post Bionic Christina Aguilera territory imo, she can't even tour atm. She needs to deliver some hits with her next album.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                                  She's in post Bionic Christina Aguilera territory imo, she can't even tour atm. She needs to deliver some hits with her next album.
                                                  It's a strange analogy.
                                                  Alicia is almost 40 now, so her popularity decline is very natural for female singers of this age.
                                                  Xtina was 30 after Bionic and her decline had absolutely different reasons (which was discussed thousand times here).

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                                                    It's a strange analogy.
                                                    Alicia is almost 40 now, so her popularity decline is very natural for female singers of this age.
                                                    Xtina was 30 after Bionic and her decline had absolutely different reasons (which was discussed thousand times here).
                                                    It was just an example, not that deep. Commercially, she is in a bad place and the blame in on her for releasing sub-par music.
                                                    Cha Cha Instructor

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X