No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she looked stunning at the met ball! Her and Swiss make a good couple, hes hot!

Comment

Alicia Keys arriving at the Sony Centre in Toronto, Canada for Stephen Lewis' Hope Benefit Concert. Keys performed with K'naan, Angelique Kidjo and others to benefit the 30 million people infected with Aids around the world.
      She brought the house down by the way!

Here for Alicia Keys only.

Comment

Alicia Keys covers June issue of Essence Magazine!

To celebrate the 10 anniversary of her recording career next month, Soul Princess and Grammy winning Superstar Alicia Keys will grace the cover of Essence Magazine, and to top it off, she will be giving the most personal interview of her career! Addressing Motherwood, how love makes everything ok, music in general, and she will be giving us the scoop on Swizz Beatz, the man in her life, who she calls "my heart, and the person who changed it all for me."
        You don't want to miss it!

Comment

New song title revealed!!

In the New issue of Essence Magazine, Alicia Keys reveals that she wrote a song titled I Owe You, for her new studio album due end of this year or early next year. She dedicates the song to her mother Terri Aguello. Aguello, a former nurse, raised Alicia as a single parent in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York.

According to USA Today.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-so-open-now/1

Comment

Alternate cover (the issue will have 2 covers

Comment

Alicia, Swizz and her little brother partying at Swizz's brother's 24th Bday last night. His name's Andrč Leon King, and he is an aspiring Model/Actor, and also Swizz's stylist.

Comment

I really hope we get a new album by the end of this year
                Something a bit heavier than 'The Element of Freedom'.

Comment

Black Ball UK set for June 15th in London

Alicia Keys and Mark Ronson will be the hosts of this year's KEEP A CHILD ALIVE Black Ball, a charity organisation co-founded by Keys to assist HIV/AIDS patients in Africa and India.
                  Tinie Tempa and Paloma Faith will be performing, as well as a dozen other UK talents to be announced in due course.
                  The event will be taking place at Roundhouse in North London.

Comment

Oh I so can't wait to hear the track she wrote for her mother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                      I really hope we get a new album by the end of this year
                      Something a bit heavier than 'The Element of Freedom'.
                      omg omg omg i can't at the news... i really want a new album too especially since TEOF was such a strong album.
                      My Chart

Comment

• New?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx2uJXQh ... r_embedded
                        Me'n my boo in my boo coupe ridin'........

Comment

• http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/21/new-mu ... more-88666

Listen to Typewriter here! Can't believe this song was recorded in '97, sounds just as fresh as R&B songs released 2011. Love it!

Comment

• When will she be releasing a new album. B is doing good right now, now I just need for the "Queen Of R&B" to reign again as well.... I have her albums at...

SIAM= 12.5
                            TDOAK= 9
                            U= 2.5
                            AIA= 6
                            TEOF= 4

Total= 35 million (rounded) More than any other black artist that came out in the 2000s.......

Does anyone have estimations of confirm figures for her digital sales??????
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• I think B, Alicia, and Mary J should do a few shows together. It would be bigger than what Jayz and Eminem did IMO.
                              Diva!!!

Comment

• I've been listening to Alicia alot today

I just think she's fantastic. So professional, her songs are so well thought out, well measured and clean cut

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                                  I've been listening to Alicia alot today

I just think she's fantastic. So professional, her songs are so well thought out, well measured and clean cut
                                  Agreed.

She's definitely the most consistent mainstream female R&B artist from the past 10 years.

All her albums so far have been top-notch.Have you listened to the new tracks that were on the re-issued collector's edition?
                                  They're amazing.
                                  Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Her vocals in "When you Really Love Someone" destroys majority of radio artist period. Slow Down was my shit on TDOA as well. Sounds like a remix to Unthinkable. She needs to come back please. Thank God Beyonce album is great because I would be truly lost. The music industry is so dead its "Unreal". Alicia and B can help bring R&B back to Pop stations.
                                    Diva!!!

Comment

• I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song

Comment

• I think if she delivers that true R&B, she will sell huge in America no matter the chart position on Hot 100. I'm still shocked she sold 1.5 million in US and 4 million around the world.
                                        Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                          I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song
                                          It was a b-side.

Comment

• I miss her like no other right now...i'm like aching for new music...*sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by RightToDream
                                              Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                              I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song
                                              It was a b-side.
                                              Oh! Still hot tho.

Comment

• Any news on new studio album??? Any people you guys would like her to work with or predictions?
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                  Any news on new studio album??? Any people you guys would like her to work with or predictions?
                                                  Anyone, just no Swizz features!!!

Comment

• She should be bringin something for this fall.. It´s not real fall without Alicia
                                                    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• Yeah lol. Some tracks off B's 4 remind me of the old Alicia for some reason. I hate that new song with Swizz. I think she would kill Jazmine Sullivan's "Break My Little Heart". She sold amazing last time. This time she should not release last week of year but mid november to take advantage of those xmas sales. Maybe she can finish the year off with one of the top 3 albums of the year.
                                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• I want the old HipHop/Soul Alicia back.
                                                        I want more songs in the vein of Love Is My Disease, This Bed, Girlfriend, Troubles, The Life & Speechless.

I liked some songs off of TEOF, but all the MOR ballads just put me off big time, to be honest.

Comment

• Speechless is classic but the lyrics were missing something imo.
                                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                                            Speechless is classic but the lyrics were missing something imo.
                                                            Yeah the lyrics sounded like they were written in less than fifteen minutes... It was still great though.

What do you think about Typewriter??

Comment

• I like it. Seems like it would fit perfect on first album. Diary is a classic album too. WYRLS and SD are eyond classics. Like I said before on "When You Really Love Someone", she destroyed almost everyone vocally and lyrically.
                                                              Diva!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X