Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Chart this week:
    51 61 ,68 wks on the chart THE ELEMENT OF FREEDOM Alicia Keys
    Astonishing that this album is still selling in the UK, with no single or promo. This is her longest chart run in the UK.
    Does anyone have the latest Total sales for The Element of Freedom in the UK?
    Here for Alicia Keys only.

Comment

Re-Release!

From Rap-Up

Alicia Keys is set to commemorate the release of her multi-platinum debut songs in A minor with a special 10th Anniversary Deluxe and Collector’s edition. To celebrate the occasion, she will also give an intimate performance at New York City’s Beacon Theatre.

The Deluxe two-disc set and Collector’s Edition three-disc edition, due June 28, will boast special packaging and a beefed up booklet featuring new liner notes. Unheard tunes that didn’t make the original tracklisting will be featured on the new releases, including “A Woman’s Worth (Remix)” featuring Nas, the mixtape version of “Juiciest,” the previously unreleased “Typewriter,” and more.

Additionally, the Collector’s Edition will feature a documentary created for the commemorative release. The film explores the making of the album as well as interviews with Keys and those who worked on the Grammy-winning record.

“It’s incredibly surreal for me to be celebrating the 10th anniversary of songs in A minor,” stated Alicia. “Looking back on the journey, I’m truly moved by my fans and friends who’ve been with me and have supported me throughout my career. This album is possibly the most precious to me, as your first album only happens once, and so songs in A minor will always hold a special place in my life that’s filled with amazing memories.”

The New York native will also grace the stage at the Beacon Theatre on June 30 for the one-of-a-kind “Piano & I: A One Night Only Event with Alicia Keys,” where she will play songs from the album as well as cuts from her oeuvre.

“I’m so proud that the songs are still being enjoyed around the world, and I’m crazy excited to share, through the 10th Anniversary Edition, songs never heard before, and even more of my debut album with you,” she added.

In addition, Keys will perform at the BET Awards on June 26 and an hour-long special on her career will air on the network in late June.

Comment

Just about to post this lol!

Comment

Alicia Keys received 2 nominations at this years BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS, set for May 2011.
          *TOP R&B ARTIST
          *TOP R&B SONG for Un-thinkable (I'm ready)

Comment

Originally posted by Vanti
            Alicia Keys received 2 nominations at this years BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS, set for May 2011.
            *TOP R&B ARTIST
            she deserves both awards... no one else does.
            My Chart

Comment

Originally posted by stevyy
              *TOP R&B ARTIST
              She does, not just because I'm a fan but she earned it with Unthinkable.

Comment

Originally posted by kash27
                Originally posted by stevyy
                *TOP R&B ARTIST
                She does, not just because I'm a fan but she earned it with Unthinkable.
                definately. TEOF era was the best of any female R&B singer of the past 1 and a half years. (in terms of quality music) and nothing beats Unthinkable's chartrun on R&B songs...
                My Chart

Comment

I REALLY hope thats not the cover for it.

I want the collectors edition, I hope she includes Is It Insane on there, its such an amazing song, and its only availble in LQ :(
                  CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Big gift Alicia Keys for her 10th anniversary!!
                    Please spread the word and support Alicia Keys' fans by donating to her charity Keep a Child Alive!
                    Here is the link!

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraise...eepachildalive

Comment

ALICIA & PRINCE >>>>>>>
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-aijTOf ... r_embedded

Her voice sounds so strong!

Comment

Originally posted by kash27
                        ALICIA & PRINCE >>>>>>>
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-aijTOf ... r_embedded

Her voice sounds so strong!
                        I was just about to post this!
                        I've always wanted to see them sing this together!

Comment

Director Alicia Keys!!
                          First day of shooting for Project 5's "Lili", a short film about breastcancer and how women see themselves and deal with it.

Comment

BEST DRESSED AT THE MET BALL!

Comment

^ is that croc skin? if so tada's gonna be maaad

She looks beautiful
                              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

Originally posted by hugom2c
                                ^ is that croc skin? if so tada's gonna be maaad

She looks beautiful
                                LOL. It was for a good cause Tadeus. Please!
                                LOL

Comment

she looked stunning at the met ball! Her and Swiss make a good couple, hes hot!

Comment

Alicia Keys arriving at the Sony Centre in Toronto, Canada for Stephen Lewis' Hope Benefit Concert. Keys performed with K'naan, Angelique Kidjo and others to benefit the 30 million people infected with Aids around the world.
                                    She brought the house down by the way!

Comment

Alicia Keys covers June issue of Essence Magazine!

To celebrate the 10 anniversary of her recording career next month, Soul Princess and Grammy winning Superstar Alicia Keys will grace the cover of Essence Magazine, and to top it off, she will be giving the most personal interview of her career! Addressing Motherwood, how love makes everything ok, music in general, and she will be giving us the scoop on Swizz Beatz, the man in her life, who she calls "my heart, and the person who changed it all for me."
                                      You don't want to miss it!

Comment

New song title revealed!!

In the New issue of Essence Magazine, Alicia Keys reveals that she wrote a song titled I Owe You, for her new studio album due end of this year or early next year. She dedicates the song to her mother Terri Aguello. Aguello, a former nurse, raised Alicia as a single parent in the Hell's Kitchen neighborhood of New York.

According to USA Today.

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...-so-open-now/1

Comment

Alternate cover (the issue will have 2 covers

Comment

Alicia, Swizz and her little brother partying at Swizz's brother's 24th Bday last night. His name's Andrè Leon King, and he is an aspiring Model/Actor, and also Swizz's stylist.

Comment

I really hope we get a new album by the end of this year
                                              Something a bit heavier than 'The Element of Freedom'.

Comment

Black Ball UK set for June 15th in London

Alicia Keys and Mark Ronson will be the hosts of this year's KEEP A CHILD ALIVE Black Ball, a charity organisation co-founded by Keys to assist HIV/AIDS patients in Africa and India.
                                                Tinie Tempa and Paloma Faith will be performing, as well as a dozen other UK talents to be announced in due course.
                                                The event will be taking place at Roundhouse in North London.

Comment

Oh I so can't wait to hear the track she wrote for her mother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
                                                    I really hope we get a new album by the end of this year
                                                    Something a bit heavier than 'The Element of Freedom'.
                                                    omg omg omg i can't at the news... i really want a new album too especially since TEOF was such a strong album.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X