Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx2uJXQh ... r_embedded
    Me'n my boo in my boo coupe ridin'........

Comment

• http://www.rap-up.com/2011/06/21/new-mu ... more-88666

Listen to Typewriter here! Can't believe this song was recorded in '97, sounds just as fresh as R&B songs released 2011. Love it!

Comment

• When will she be releasing a new album. B is doing good right now, now I just need for the "Queen Of R&B" to reign again as well.... I have her albums at...

SIAM= 12.5
        TDOAK= 9
        U= 2.5
        AIA= 6
        TEOF= 4

Total= 35 million (rounded) More than any other black artist that came out in the 2000s.......

Does anyone have estimations of confirm figures for her digital sales??????
        Diva!!!

Comment

• I think B, Alicia, and Mary J should do a few shows together. It would be bigger than what Jayz and Eminem did IMO.
          Diva!!!

Comment

• I've been listening to Alicia alot today

I just think she's fantastic. So professional, her songs are so well thought out, well measured and clean cut

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom92
              I've been listening to Alicia alot today

I just think she's fantastic. So professional, her songs are so well thought out, well measured and clean cut
              Agreed.

She's definitely the most consistent mainstream female R&B artist from the past 10 years.

All her albums so far have been top-notch.Have you listened to the new tracks that were on the re-issued collector's edition?
              They're amazing.
              Photoshoot fresh... I'm about to call the paparazzi on myself.

Comment

• Her vocals in "When you Really Love Someone" destroys majority of radio artist period. Slow Down was my shit on TDOA as well. Sounds like a remix to Unthinkable. She needs to come back please. Thank God Beyonce album is great because I would be truly lost. The music industry is so dead its "Unreal". Alicia and B can help bring R&B back to Pop stations.
                Diva!!!

Comment

• I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song

Comment

• I think if she delivers that true R&B, she will sell huge in America no matter the chart position on Hot 100. I'm still shocked she sold 1.5 million in US and 4 million around the world.
                    Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
                      I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song
                      It was a b-side.

Comment

• I miss her like no other right now...i'm like aching for new music...*sigh*

Comment

• Originally posted by RightToDream
                          Originally posted by jamesssxD
                          I am loving Dreaming lately, the song that leaked but never made Element of Freedom. It is an amazing track!!! I love her tracks like this. Her voice can make you feel so relaxed & in the song
                          It was a b-side.
                          Oh! Still hot tho.

Comment

• Any news on new studio album??? Any people you guys would like her to work with or predictions?
                            Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                              Any news on new studio album??? Any people you guys would like her to work with or predictions?
                              Anyone, just no Swizz features!!!

Comment

• She should be bringin something for this fall.. Its not real fall without Alicia
                                Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

Comment

• Yeah lol. Some tracks off B's 4 remind me of the old Alicia for some reason. I hate that new song with Swizz. I think she would kill Jazmine Sullivan's "Break My Little Heart". She sold amazing last time. This time she should not release last week of year but mid november to take advantage of those xmas sales. Maybe she can finish the year off with one of the top 3 albums of the year.
                                  Diva!!!

Comment

• I want the old HipHop/Soul Alicia back.
                                    I want more songs in the vein of Love Is My Disease, This Bed, Girlfriend, Troubles, The Life & Speechless.

I liked some songs off of TEOF, but all the MOR ballads just put me off big time, to be honest.

Comment

• Speechless is classic but the lyrics were missing something imo.
                                      Diva!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TIfan
                                        Speechless is classic but the lyrics were missing something imo.
                                        Yeah the lyrics sounded like they were written in less than fifteen minutes... It was still great though.

What do you think about Typewriter??

Comment

• I like it. Seems like it would fit perfect on first album. Diary is a classic album too. WYRLS and SD are eyond classics. Like I said before on "When You Really Love Someone", she destroyed almost everyone vocally and lyrically.
                                          Diva!!!

Comment

• I'd love a really beefy lead single again, like 'No One'

Comment

• I want another Unthinkable

Comment

• I want another 'Diary' (the album).
                                                Her best album, in my opinion, followed by Songs In A Minor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wmosi
                                                  I want another 'Diary' (the album).
                                                  Dragon Days, Feeling You Feeling Me, Streets of New York, Karma >>>>>>>

Comment

• Originally posted by jamesssxD
                                                    Originally posted by Wmosi
                                                    I want another 'Diary' (the album).
                                                    Dragon Days, Feeling You Feeling Me, Streets of New York, Karma >>>>>>>
                                                    YESSSS!

Diary, If I Was Your Woman >>>> :cool:

Her debut was amazing too!
                                                    Troubles and The Life are better than anything on The Element Of Freedom (my least favourite Alicia album).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X