How times have changed lol
    "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [youtube:10cuvfll]eOFlr_VNEn8[/youtube:10cuvfll]

This was everything

Comment

• Re: Destiny's Child

The band arrangement of "Girl" when they came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          Came out?
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
            Originally posted by ThaInfo1
            Came out?
            The Coachella performance. When the girls were coming out to the stage, the band played the instrumental of "Girl".

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
              Originally posted by Guru
              Came out?
              The Coachella performance. When the girls were coming out to the stage, the band played the instrumental of "Girl".
              I knew it sounded familiar but for some reasons I could not figure out what the song was!
              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• ^Me too I thought it was just a random arrangement at first until someone pointed it out.

Comment

I loved that one. I really liked Girl when I was a kid and watched MTV
                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481
                    Originally posted by abi
                    Originally posted by Guru
                    Came out?
                    I knew it sounded familiar but for some reasons I could not figure out what the song was!
                    I also never knew it. Lemme relisten y’all
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Y'all a bunch of flop fans... I never even liked "Girl" all that much (and thus haven't listened to it all that much), but I thought it was immediately recognisable.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda
                        Y'all a bunch of flop fans... I never even liked "Girl" all that much (and thus haven't listened to it all that much), but I thought it was immediately recognisable.
                        Sis
                        We were more excited to watch DC3 in freeze

Comment

• I mean, sometimes songs could be unrecognizable when it's played using totally different instruments. Heck even I was confused when the marching band started to play "Sorry" I was like "what song is this?" but then I immediately knew it was "Sorry" because of the lighting and her pose.

Comment

• I don’t fancy you too much child
                            I don’t fancy you too much child!

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda
                              Y'all a bunch of flop fans... I never even liked "Girl" all that much (and thus haven't listened to it all that much), but I thought it was immediately recognisable.
                              Same

Comment

• [tweet:1seb7eor]https://twitter.com/itsrojay/status/1031743840158400517[/tweet:1seb7eor]

Comment

• [youtube:52qlmgvg]nxCui-ZGYR4[/youtube:52qlmgvg]
                                  This album timeless and hasn't aged a bit. Probably my most listened R&B album ever
                                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [youtube:3nbx6h6k]iiMlq8frlqw[/youtube:3nbx6h6k]

Comment

Wow it makes you think how far Beyoncé has gotten.

I miss them. I want them back.

Comment

• If Destiny Fulfilled performed the way Sony expected, they could have released another studio album. Mrs. Carter would have let the girls sing "Check on It" with her as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                                          If Destiny Fulfilled performed the way Sony expected, they could have released another studio album. Mrs. Carter would have let the girls sing "Check on It" with her as well.
                                          Go away with this fanfic

Comment

• [tweet:1dome8fk]https://twitter.com/Bey_Legion/status/1042737331189506048[/tweet:1dome8fk]
                                            [tweet:1dome8fk]https://twitter.com/Bey_Legion/status/1042731824173211649[/tweet:1dome8fk]

Comment

• wow Bey looks absolutely ***Flawless lately. Great to see them together and happy
                                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

so cute to see them together

Comment

I cried

Comment

• Waiting for that her reunion with Farrah.

Oh wait...

[youtube:kxbcnsow]ObPS0RnDrtI[/youtube:kxbcnsow]

Comment

Working...
                                                    X