X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abi
    Originally posted by Guru
    Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    The band arrangement of "Girl" when they came out.
    Came out?
    The Coachella performance. When the girls were coming out to the stage, the band played the instrumental of "Girl".
    ' Girl ' is one of my fave DC songs.

Comment

• [youtube:2lwm7dly]9I0rInWOp68[/youtube:2lwm7dly]
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• [youtube:uv47mx5i]cyhQmtmiDN0[/youtube:uv47mx5i]
        Whitney Houston

Comment

• I found this documentary interesting

[youtube:1ks2el5v]TKwUGPmWd9k[/youtube:1ks2el5v]
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Seriously. what euro trash is Farrah into
            https://www.instagram.com/p/BmRohhdlhRK/

Comment

• [youtube:2f0k1ji4]ugit43x0Z08[/youtube:2f0k1ji4]

I live for "SANGING Night"
              "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• [center:3f6iz3dk][youtube:3f6iz3dk]bJwFgtKeeB8[/youtube:3f6iz3dk]

So good.[/center:3f6iz3dk]
                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• [tweet:cuhx49g8]https://twitter.com/billboard/status/1083462231478611968[/tweet:cuhx49g8]

Comment

• I just had a random orgasmic thought that DC3 gave us a surprise album!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru View Post
                      I just had a random orgasmic thought that DC3 gave us a surprise album!!!
                      One day. Plenty unfinished business there.
                      Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• They now have over 1m subscribers on YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie View Post
                          They now have over 1m subscribers on YouTube
                          So 0.8% of Bey’s Insta followers

#FreeBritney

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123 View Post
                            One day. Plenty unfinished business there.
                            I understand they have 1 (studio) album left on their contract with Columbia Records.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru View Post
                              I understand they have 1 (studio) album left on their contract with Columbia Records.
                              Spice Girls have 1 and Girls Aloud have 3. Means nothing, unfortunately.

#FreeBritney

Comment

• If they release another album I hope it's similar to Destiny Fulfilled, one of my favoruite R&B albums of all time and the one that turned me into a fan 12 year old me was getting his life on the schoolbus
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Destiny fulfilled had amazing tracks. Cant believe they left us wigless like that.
                                  Proceed with Caution

Comment

• Comment

• Destiny's Child members were: Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, LeToya & LaTavia in most ppl eyes.... were Farrah's vocals even on any songs? She has zero claim to the DC legacy lol.

Comment

• Farrah doesnt belong to DC. That was just a quick moment
                                        Proceed with Caution

Comment

• She may have been physically available to film 2 videos but they were recorded with the original 4 vocals. She might as well have been an extra in the videos. She needs to get over the fact that she could have been part of a new DC4 but she chose to depart so soon. Not even waiting for 1 album to record to get her vocals and fame out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by lambforever View Post
                                            Destiny fulfilled had amazing tracks. Cant believe they left us wigless like that.
                                            Yep! My second favorite album by the group (TWOTW being first of course). I loved the throwback RnB sound of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusicJunk90 View Post
                                              Destiny's Child members were: Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, LeToya & LaTavia in most ppl eyes.... were Farrah's vocals even on any songs? She has zero claim to the DC legacy lol.
                                              No shade BUT she was just a glorified back up dancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                No shade BUT she was just a glorified back up dancer.
                                                She was not even that haha!
                                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                                  She was not even that haha!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X