X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
    Oh my God.

This is such a gem!
    Omg i discovered this a few months back. Glad I’m not the only one who is obsessed with it.

Comment

• At the end of the day, Michelle still looks and sounds out of place. No matter how much they coat the situation with the "DC3 Forever, together we are sisters" slogan, it was way too contrived. Their saving grace was that they dominated at a time there was no social media to drag them. LeToya and LaTavia would have had the sympathy of fans if this happened in this day and age (having exposed Mathew's ways).

Comment

• Y’all! GTFOH
        That’s whack!
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I’m a sucker for 80s music & Lose My Breath is one of my all time favourite DC songs so it’s a slay for me.

Comment

• I will admit. It does have that nostalgic feeling
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Ok. Is it me or is it just Beyonce doing backgrounds on Destiny Fulfilled? I don't hear (hardly hear) the other girls. I

Comment

• Say my name is easily one of the best songs ever created

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                  Full version

Comment

• Well Michelle!!
                    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Well Michelle!!
                      So obvious!
                      But I think some people might still be surprised.

Comment

Well Michelle!!
                        She's so above this. What is she doing?

Comment

• Are y'all familiar with this beast of a remix? Ugh the nostalgia
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• [MENTION=21675]BeeBoy[/MENTION] yes it's brilliant. Cyril Hahn had some genius remixes, should check him out.
                            I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                            I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                              She's so above this. What is she doing?
                              It's a fun show, actually. I don't see this as any different than her participation in Dancing With The Stars. If there's anything she was "above" of, it was doing reality TV á lŕ Chad Loves Michelle.

Comment

• I actually don't think she is above it. Yes she is/was part of one of the most succesful girlgroups, but sadly enough loads of people don't realise how talented she is. This show atleast puts the focus on her vocals, even if just a handful of people become new fans, it would be good imo. She is mad talented and even though I am not fan of her gospel music for the most part, she still deserves to be seen and adored for her talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                  I actually don't think she is above it. Yes she is/was part of one of the most succesful girlgroups, but sadly enough loads of people don't realise how talented she is. This show atleast puts the focus on her vocals, even if just a handful of people become new fans, it would be good imo. She is mad talented and even though I am not fan of her gospel music for the most part, she still deserves to be seen and adored for her talent.
                                  I agree, as already mentioned, some people will probably be surprised that it's her, because there's still a bunch of people who have never heard her sing like that. If she can garner some respect and interest in her career, I'm all for it.

Comment

• ^Exactly. I could even see Kelly on the show as well. She might be popular in the Europe & Australia but that would be great if Kelly gains more attention in her home country (outside the Urban audience obviously).

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                      Ok. Is it me or is it just Beyonce doing backgrounds on Destiny Fulfilled? I don't hear (hardly hear) the other girls. I
                                      I also noticed that. She also made sure that her sisters Kelly and Michelle are barely heard in the harmonies.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                        I also noticed that. She also made sure that her sisters Kelly and Michelle are barely heard in the harmonies.
                                        I can hear them without problem. Maybe the two of you just don’t have a good ear for voices (no offense).

Comment

• that remix. thank you for remind me again.

and that show is big. so great for michelle.

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                                            I can hear them without problem. Maybe the two of you just don’t have a good ear for voices (no offense).
                                            Really? I can hear them all fine on the other albums but on Destiny Fulfilled it felt like Beyonce feat. Kelly and Michelle at times. I always admired their harmonies on the other albums so that's the only disappointment on this album for me.

Comment

• So Like, Destiny Fulfilled just hit me as their best album

Comment

• Words can't describe how thankful I am for "Cater 2 U"...

That was a CLASSIC

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• It will be cute to hear those recordings but I hope they are mastered properly and don't sound like he tried to rip an old record with Windows 95 computer

Comment

• lol he really needs money. nobody will buy it tho.

Comment

• Beyonce especially must be pissed off about this!

Comment

• 15 years of "Destiny Fulfilled".

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• My second favorite DC album!

Comment

• Probably my very close second best of their behind TWOTW.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X