No announcement yet.

Destiny's Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love how fresh yet classic it sounds. The maturity jumped out.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• So the girls tyme album has a cover with DC3?
        It all looks so cheap, there are pretty talented graphic designers on insta who could do a better job

Comment

• I can't believe I slept on Destiny Fulfilled all these years. Their best Album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
            I can't believe I slept on Destiny Fulfilled all these years. Their best Album.
            Yes gurl, DF is pure perfection!
            Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
              Is there an Album Thread? Tracklist?
              Life tastes better with music

Comment

• "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• About damn time
                  aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Why have I never heard this before? Love it. Should've been included in the album
                      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• ^^I always hate how low the volume for Kelly's parts compared to the rest of the song on that Christmas song.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post

Why have I never heard this before? Love it. Should've been included in the album
                          I have never heard this before but I like this. Of course, it doesn't fit with the sound of DCF BUT it is nice!

Comment

• I think it was a Japanese bonus track.
                            5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I'm mad the DCF bonus track Game Over is not on Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                I'm mad the DCF bonus track Game Over is not on Spotify.
                                It is on German Spotify though
                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• ^^^get outta here

j/k

I check every few months in hopes that it will be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                    I think it was a Japanese bonus track.
                                    Yes, and a BSide to the LMB single (or Girl). It did not fit the album vibe but was a good song indeed.
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Comment

• Temptation >

Comment

• I've been listening to This Is The Remix nonstop since the morning. Ugh, such a ******* solid album.

Comment

• We love an R&B classic.

Comment

• "If" is my favorite song from DC3.
                                                Diva!!!

Comment

• I watched a lot of nineties award shows these days, and I missed the original line-up so much. I feel like if there was social media at the time, the DC3 would have been scrutinized. There's something organic and natural about their chemistry as a four-piece. Survivor would probably be more R&B leaning than pop if they continued, it's their most popular album globally but it's their worst. Destiny Fulfilled, however, was slept on. I guess it would have been appreciated more in a less competitive season (2004 and 2005 had the peak of Usher, Mariah, Alicia Keys). I can't believe it didn't even win a single Grammy.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                                    I watched a lot of nineties award shows these days, and I missed the original line-up so much. I feel like if there was social media at the time, the DC3 would have been scrutinized. There's something organic and natural about their chemistry as a four-piece. Survivor would probably be more R&B leaning than pop if they continued, it's their most popular album globally but it's their worst. Destiny Fulfilled, however, was slept on. I guess it would have been appreciated more in a less competitive season (2004 and 2005 had the peak of Usher, Mariah, Alicia Keys). I can't believe it didn't even win a single Grammy.
                                                    Yes, Lose My Breath should have 100% won over My Boo...where is My Boo now?

Comment

• Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp View Post

Yes, Lose My Breath should have 100% won over My Boo...where is My Boo now?
                                                      As much as I love "Lose My Breath", "My Boo" is actually an R&B classic, Usher's second biggest song on Spotify with +264m streams and +125m views on YouTube.

Compared to "Lose My Breath" with +55m Spotify streams and +96m on YouTube.

Which is actually kinda shocking at how 'forgettable' "Lose My Breath" is. It was actually A HUGE hit in my country and it was the most successful song from the album at that time but as for today, it is actually behind "Soldier" and "Cater 2 U" on Spotify. I guess that's because the latter two cater more to R&B audience and become staples over the years? Idk though.

Comment

• Fair enough, I don’t follow Spotify but the numbers speak for themselves. I still think Lose My Breath is a better tune. I find My Boo boring.

Comment

• At the time lmb was shaping up to be one of their signature hits, but it kinda fell off hard after 2 years. The lack of performances over the years also didn't help

Comment

• TWOTW was released in July 1999. Did they miss the cut off for AMAs for Soul/R&B album for the 2000 awards as this was nominated for the 2001 awards?

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^I don't think AMA's have clear deadlines or whatever. They just nominate the most popular acts/albums of that year and The Writing's On The Wall was bigger in 2000 compared to its debut year thanks to "Say My Name" and "Jumpin' Jumpin'" so there's that.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X