No announcement yet.

Destiny's Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And also the acapella version of Check On It has been out for a while, listen it with good headphones and you hear Bey, no Kelly.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      Look okay, I don't care what the internet says - Kelly does not sing the second verse of "Check On It".

The only part where it sounds like Kelly is the very first line (1:14) and that's a bit of a reach to be honest. Whenever she sings, Kelly has the tendency to pronounce the letter "s" as a deep "sssssssss" and it does not present on the song. 1:19 definitely sounds like Beyonce, 1:28 definitely Beyonce, 1:32 Beyonce obviously, 1:36 Beyonce all the way. Case closed.
      I will wait for kelly and bey to deny these allegations
      Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
        I will wait for kelly and bey to deny these allegations
        They probably don't even know these allegations exist (cause they don't) so doubt it.

Comment

• Even if they knew, it's from 2005 and they never address such things
          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

They probably don't even know these allegations exist (cause they don't) so doubt it.
            i will email it to them
            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
              i will email it to them
              Say "hi" from me and make sure to elegantly sneak in a request for a physical release of HOMECOMING and/or the Formation World Tour. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda View Post
                Say "hi" from me and make sure to elegantly sneak in a request for a physical release of HOMECOMING and/or the Formation World Tour. Thanks!
                for you...yes
                Forever Young

Comment

• 20 years
                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                    Even if they knew, it's from 2005 and they never address such things
                    Well Kelly actually addressed the Ms. Excel cameo from the "Dilemma" video thing recently so you'll never know.

Comment

Well Kelly actually addressed the Ms. Excel cameo from the "Dilemma" video thing recently so you'll never know.
                      omg where
                      Forever Young

Comment

• 2:57

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Really UO exclusive...

Comment

• Looks amazing mathew makes sure his bills are paid
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• I love to buy it, but damn Mathew why not an international DC store with a Vinyl boxset

Comment

• I remember singing the hook with my mother, I was so young oh the memories.
                                  5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• I love DC3 but the original DC4 were IT!!!
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post

I remember singing the hook with my mother, I was so young oh the memories.
                                      Id love a DVD or Blu Ray with the facts like they have on this video! Maybe with bonus tracks from the vault of this era.
                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                                          It looks amazing!!

Ordered it.
                                          Shame it doesn't ship until the 4th of October though. It's gonna be quite a wait.
                                          "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I’m actually think of getting a vinyl player just to order this

Comment

So ratchet
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                                    X