No announcement yet.

The Saturdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream last night that I saw the new video for the first time and now I see Mollie tweeting that she saw the video for the first time yesterday. A bit weird, isn't it?
    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
      I had a dream last night that I saw the new video for the first time and now I see Mollie tweeting that she saw the video for the first time yesterday. A bit weird, isn't it?
      So, that means you're Mollie

Comment

Sst, don't tell anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
          Sst, don't tell anyone

I LOVE YOU

Comment

The Saturdays get their second mainstream namecheck in Tinchy Stryder's new single 'Spaceship' - this time it's all for Rochelle! THE MAN KNOWS
            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

WOO! Go Rochelle. I hope that if The Saturdays ever got their separate ways, Rochelle has a solo career. She's amazing.

Comment

WORD my spartan SISTA

Comment

I love the Rochelle part in Tinchy's song. Not as good as Chipmunk's Oopsy Daisy though

Comment

We've got some big news for you now Sats fans! A five-part music and entertainment extravaganza following The Saturdays on their Headlines Tour is coming to Channel 4!
                    Woo! So excited for this, 24/7 was amazing.

Comment

The What Goes On Tour series has been really fun, like a mini 24:7 - LOOOOOOOL at Rochelle getting Vanessa back!

Comment

I've only watched the Rochelle episode so far, but you're totally right! It's really fun. They are absolutely hilarious together

Comment

The 'All Fired Up' 2011 Arena Tour

02 Dec: Bournemouth BIC
                          03 Dec: Liverpool Echo Arena
                          05 Dec: Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
                          06 Dec: Brighton Centre
                          08 Dec: Birmingham LG Arena
                          09 Dec: Manchester MEN Arena
                          10 Dec: Newcastle Metro Radio Arena
                          12 Dec: Nottingham Capital FM Arena
                          13 Dec: Glasgow SECC
                          15 Dec: Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
                          16 Dec: London Wembley Arena

Comment

Their first arena tour, they must be thrilled Who would have thought that three years ago when they were supporting Girls Aloud on their Tangled Up tour?
                            Is anyone going?

Comment

There are rumours that their next single is called "All Fired Up" too and that it's the Space Cowboy produced track.

The songs co-writer, Tim Deal, tweeted this...
                              So the Saturdays have named their tour after their next single. So proud.
                              Not sure if that counts as confirmation though

Comment

Meowww sounds like Rochelle isn't happy with someone *cought* Example *cough*

It's funny how some 'artists' continue to slag us off when only last week we were sharing a dressing room together and they remained..
                                ..silent..as quiet as a mouse for example!!!
                                I'm not actually sure if it's Example, but that's the only act I can think who doesn't like them and they don't like him!

Comment

I was wondering who that was about? Why don't they like each other?

Comment

Originally posted by naughtynae
                                    I was wondering who that was about? Why don't they like each other?
                                    Well The Saturdays asked him to feature on one of their songs once and he said no and then told the media that he would never do a song with them and they are bland.
                                    Then they said something but not sure what...

Today Example tweeted...
                                    The Saturdays 'Notorious' says "im a gangsta on the dancefloor" this suggests they just stand there in sunglasses holding a champagne bottle
                                    And Rochelle is not a happy bunny, although that was just a joke I'm sure!

Comment

Oh just read up on it. I wouldn't mess with Rochelle she's like some Amazonian goddess or something she looks tough lol

Comment

Why is Example taking on all the little girls though? On some crusade against Cher Lloyd at present :S

Comment

Example is a huge douche! He should just keep his mouth shut, his music ain't even all that. He also called Nicki Minaj "gash" when he himself is a crap rapper with cheesy lyrics & the same beats over & over

Comment

No one can diss The Saturdays, Rochelle would "slash them with her vicious, vicious words".

Comment

Example has replied. Rochelle obviously sent him a threat

Where's all this hate coming from re The Saturdays?? I was slating their lyrics, not them. They don't write their lyrics. I love The Sats
                                              Shaaade! Even though he's obviously a bit of a jerk, I love him!

Comment

Yeah I saw that. He's pretty annoying as his music is probably not even as good as there's defo not as good as he thinks it is anyway lol

Comment

, I was already wondering who she meant! But I couldn't think of anyone.

Comment

Is anyone else watching their Ustream at the moment? Rochelle just showed Chipmunk's phone number without noticing it

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                                      Is anyone else watching their Ustream at the moment? Rochelle just showed Chipmunk's phone number without noticing it
                                                      I was cringing so bad when she did it!

And then they read out fan's number out loud too!

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                                        Originally posted by Fan
                                                        I was cringing so bad when she did it!

And then they read out fan's number out loud too!
                                                        They did And the second time they were calling a fan, one of them was like (I can't remember who it was, Una I think?) 'Sst, don't read that number out loud' When Rochelle was already screaming the number

Comment

Don't know if anyone cares, but all of the girls have their own official Facebook page now.

Comment

I love Saturdays, but their place is only third after Girls Aloud & Sugababes.
                                                            Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
                                                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
                                                            Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                                              Don't know if anyone cares, but all of the girls have their own official Facebook page now.
                                                              I can't believe the likes for them. They said they'd give special behind the scenes stuff when each member hit 20,000 likes!

Una just hit it, 22,000 odd.
                                                              Mollie not far off, about 17,000.
                                                              Vanessa a little way behind, 12,000 I think.
                                                              Rochelle only has 7,000 ?!?!

Oh, and Frankie passed it some time ago - 132,000 now. WOAH

Comment

Working...
                                                              X