No announcement yet.

The Saturdays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Rochelle, Frankie's overrated as fu*k.

Comment

She's definitely not THAT much better!
      Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Originally posted by king_oxymoron
        She's definitely not THAT much better!
        125,000 more fans. There was OBVIOUSLY a technical glitch.

Comment

I was fitnessing on Up yesterday, weird since I didn't heard one fo their songs here

Comment

Their twitter accounts are more representative IMO..

Frankie - 390, 300
            Rochelle - 282, 202
            Mollie - 281,740
            Una - 221, 676
            Vanessa - 164, 291

That seems more real. No doubt that Frankie is by far the most popular.

Comment

I can't believe those likes Where are Rochelle's fans?
              I always thought Vanessa was the least popular, she also has around 100K less followers on Twitter compared to the other girl.

I liked them all But I do think Frankie is overrated. I love her, but she really is the Cheryl of the group.
              Mollie and Rochelle >>
              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                Mollie and Rochelle >>
                PREACH! Adam and I are in extreme agreement with you here.

Comment

ONLY MOLLIE & UNA!!!!! :
                  Don't like all another girls.
                  Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
                  Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                    Frankie - 390, 300
                    Rochelle - 282, 202
                    S Club Juniors fans?
                    Heidi Range - Change Your Wicked Ways
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4XpC8BEE1I
                    Heidi Range, you are my angel and I love you.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexZ
                      Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                      Frankie - 390, 300
                      Rochelle - 282, 202
                      S Club Juniors fans?
                      Who isn't an S Club Juniors fan? Sundown was a frickin' awesome tune.

Comment

I actually had a fantastic time seeing them at V Festival. Such good fun

Comment

I knwo it's different than seeing them live btu judging by clips from YouTube they sounded fairly off to me. Sometimes only one would be singing the chorus, and Vanessa sounded fairly off as she has done recently.

Comment

Yeh I can't believe more people aren't as utterly shocked as I am at the rapid and blatant decline in Vanessa's voice.
                            Check out the videos from V Fetival
                            The girl can barely sing anymore without it sounding strained, wispy and almost painful despite her trying to hide it behind falsetto and loud backing tracks.
                            The 2 singles into a new album campaign and haven't even started an area tour and she's this bad ?
                            Mark my words she'll be on the sidelines very, very soon if some drastic action isn't taken
                            Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92
                              Were you front and centre with me?

So glad you liked!

Comment

Didn't know where to post this but thought I'd post it here.

Here's a scene from Big Fat Gypsy Gangster which Rochelle features in.
                                In this scene which she stars in with Tulisa from N-Dubz, they are in a girlgroup and then Rochelle and Tulisa's characters get into a sing off which turns into a slagging match..

WATCH

Sooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

I have no idea what that was meant to be, but it was f*cken hilarious. Rochelle should be an actress in TheSatz split.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom92
                                      Were you front and centre with me?

So glad you liked!
                                      I was about 20 metres from the front, slightly to the right of the stage

It's because they just sang hit after hit after hit, and being in the tent it was a good atmosphere. Its far better than seeing some rock band do twenty songs with a half arsed attitude, and you only know three songs in the set

Comment

LOOL WTF? And Bulla is played by Heather's boyfriend in EE it seems!
                                        THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Someone who was at the Polydor 2012 presentation reports that the new single (or at least a future single) will be called Heart Takes Over.

Well actually they reported it as Hearts Take Over which I think sounds more exciting but people in the know say it's the former.

Comment

The Saturdays land US TV, record deal

The Saturdays have reportedly landed a "big-money" TV deal with E! Entertainment.

The band will feature in their own reality show, which will follow them as they try to crack America after signing with a US record label.

They will fly to America in the coming weeks to finalize the deal and are planning to relocate there after their UK tour has ended.

"This deal is huge for the girls," a source told the Daily Star Sunday. "If it goes well it could transform them from a UK girl band to international stars.

"The series will show the girls trying to crack the States after landing a US record deal - which has already been lined up.

"US showbiz blogger Perez Hilton is expected to feature in the first episode as he champions the band and vows to help them become the next big thing."

Una Healy will reportedly miss part of the show's first season as she'll return to the UK due to her pregnancy. She will be back for season two and has insisted that she is "fully committed" to The Saturdays.

Source

Comment

DigitalSpy
                                              The Saturdays will switch on the Christmas lights on Oxford Street this year.

The 'My Heart Takes Over' singers will push the plunger outside Marks & Spencer on November 1, and will also perform their new single live during the event, which will be hosted by Heart's Toby Anstis.

Jace Tyrrell of event organiser New West End Company added: "London's iconic Oxford Street Lights will capture the imagination of the tens of millions of visitors over the Christmas period to the West End, including international shoppers coming from as far as China, Russia, Japan, Brazil and Thailand for a quintessentially British Christmas."

Marks & Spencer's Head of Retail Steve Rowe said: "Turning on the Oxford Street Christmas Lights marks the start of the festive season, and M&S is really proud to be hosting this year's celebrations."

Oxford Street retailers are also offering one lucky entrant the chance to win front row seats as well as VIP after party tickets to the event via their official Facebook page.

The celebration will take place at Marks & Spencer's Marble Arch store at 5pm on November 1.

Comment

If it wasn't on a night where I have work the next mroning I'd go. Just because I've never seen them been turned on before.

Comment

They seemed pretty turned on when they met me.

Comment

Stole this from Popjustice but I love it! Unollie looks perfect! Like a pretty girl in with four ladyboys

Comment

They seemed pretty turned on when they met me.
                                                      The ladyboys?

Comment

So with the underperformance of the album a lot of people are predicting a Greatest Hits next year to either re-invigorate the brand or drawn a line under the group and it got me thinking how damn solid their tracklisting would be...

1.If This is Love
                                                        2.Up
                                                        3.Issues
                                                        4.Just Can't Get Enough
                                                        5.Work
                                                        6.Forever is Over
                                                        7.Ego
                                                        8.Missing You
                                                        9.Higher
                                                        10.Notorious
                                                        11.All Fired Up
                                                        12.My Heart Takes Over
                                                        13.The Way You Watch Me (?)

Add to that 2 or 3 new tracks and you've got a pretty great album that flows well too.
                                                        There's a lot of talk on he net about them being in the same situation as G.A before their Hits collevtion and needing their own "Something Kinda Oooh" to take them to the next level.
                                                        It should be very interesting to see what the future holds for team Sats and hopefully they can hold onto their contract despite this little chart set back on a great album.
                                                        Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

Comment

I think that would actually be a pretty decent plan. The single they'd use to release the GH would have to be proper amazeballs though.

Comment

Directly "draw[...] a line under the group" just because one album underperformed/flopped ?
                                                            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

Did their tour sell out??
                                                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X