X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LittleLinda
    Originally posted by Westen
    She confirmed on Instagram that she's not recording new music :(
    For now, maybe... but I refuse to believe it's forever. People change their minds.
    Well I meant for now

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen
      She confirmed on Instagram that she's not recording new music :(
      oh boo her. Bitch.

Comment

• Two topics merged.

Comment

• [youtube:exznrun0]duW9Cp2HTHw[/youtube:exznrun0]

Comment

• Re: Kelis

I miss Kelis. I’m happy she found a passion in cooking, but she’s such a talented artist. I would love new music from her. ‘Food’ was a great album, ‘Flesh Tone’ is a masterpiece. I really, really hope she will make her comeback ad a singer one day soon.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• The 00s was the era of bad bishes. Kelis is one of the most underrated.
              Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin
                I miss Kelis. I’m happy she found a passion in cooking, but she’s such a talented artist. I would love new music from her. ‘Food’ was a great album, ‘Flesh Tone’ is a masterpiece. I really, really hope she will make her comeback ad a singer one day soon.
                I agree on everything
                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Has she retired or something? I need me some Kelis.
                  Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                    Has she retired or something? I need me some Kelis.
                    Not officially retired, as she still performs, but she's confirmed she's currently not working on new music. :(
                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I forgot about Food!

Comment

[youtube:2hmkqnn4]omTGO_la8U0[/youtube:2hmkqnn4]
                        This song was rumoured to be the lead single of 'FOOD', even got a radio premiere, but got cancelled in the end.
                        'Distance' is produced by Skream.

I recently rediscovered this and I think it's such a good tune, still.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Distance is one of my favorites from her. I'm so sad this garage-inspired album got scrapped.
                          Floped and localed

Comment

• Originally posted by Gravity
                            Distance is one of my favorites from her. I'm so sad this garage-inspired album got scrapped.
                            I know right, I believe she said it was trip hop album,and it was completely done when she premiered Distance.

During Food promo she said that she has several finished unreleased albums :(

Comment

• She’s going on tour next year!!

Comment

• I‘m sooooo ready for her concert!
                                Life tastes better with music

Comment

• So mad I missed her at One Music Fest last year. Will never forgive myself for that smh.

Distance is a tune, she should've dropped that album.

Comment

• Kelis responded to a fan on instagram that new music is coming in October
                                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                      Kelis responded to a fan on instagram that new music is coming in October
                                      YESH!!!!

Comment

• Just digging about (well, Wikipedia) and on her discography it says there's an album called "Sound Mind" in 2021 to be released. No source though so most likely bollocks, but still...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post
                                          Just digging about (well, Wikipedia) and on her discography it says there's an album called "Sound Mind" in 2021 to be released. No source though so most likely bollocks, but still...
                                          Yeah not sure about that either.

She has been promoting farm stuff forever so any signal of music is welcomed.

I think she's performing in Glasgow in September.

Comment

I’m crying Yesssss

Comment

OMG is this true? I'm happy to hear this. So ready for new Kelis music. I hope it's dance.
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Dance music from her would be great.

In the end it will be country music
                                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                                  Dance music from her would be great.

In the end it will be country music
                                                  It wouldn't surprise me

I'm here for Flesh Tone pt. II though.
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Here's my reference:

Comment

Working...
                                                    X