No announcement yet.

Kelis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October 8th? OMG! That's 5 weeks from now.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
      October 8th? OMG! That's 5 weeks from now.
      Her lowkey way of "announcing" it in the comments though

But October is also the 20th anniversary of Wanderland so I wonder if it's related to that?
      See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Her lowkey way of "announcing" it in the comments though

But October is also the 20th anniversary of Wanderland so I wonder if it's related to that?
        I'm here for an epic single and video release of Junkie and nothing else

Comment

• Yaayyyy to this news.

No to Fleshtone or FOOD pt 2.

Comment

• Here around 2min mark she says new song and album coming soon

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTqvPtS...dium=copy_link

Comment

• Milkshake is Platinum

Comment

• She’s finally coming!!

Comment

• FINALLY

Comment

• Yes! I’m excited for this. Sounds cool!
                    Britney, X-tina, Lana, Janet, Spice Girls, Kylie, Dannii

Comment

• Kelis confirms in her FADER interview that she’s
                      making a new album and that Midnight Snacks is just a teaser.

Comment

Kelis confirms in her FADER interview that she’s
                        Just listened to the interview and it was fantastic. Not the biggest fan of Mark's interviewing style but I'll let that slide.

Was fascinating hearing her talk about Wanderland and the mess around Tasty. Loved the story around U2 and how she's able to look back on this all and LAUGH. She was so fiery and arrogant back in the day (but I loved it), and now she's just warm and wise. I'd adore to sit with her and talk about her career as someone that genuinely respects her work even when she misfires. The best thing I heard though was her saying she's in a zone where she wants to take her music back to where it started and for it to feel 90s - THAT makes me so happy!

Comment

• Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow, she is amazing in interviews, plus I love when artists talk about their careers and catalog. I'm only sad because I read online that she actually said that she only started writing for the album...

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                            Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow, she is amazing in interviews, plus I love when artists talk about their careers and catalog. I'm only sad because I read online that she actually said that she only started writing for the album...
                            Oh absolutely, but this was recorded before the single came out and she said she's focused on it. She's usually quite quick to deliver when she's in the zone so I reckon summer next year we'll have something!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post

Oh absolutely, but this was recorded before the single came out and she said she's focused on it. She's usually quite quick to deliver when she's in the zone so I reckon summer next year we'll have something!
                              AHhthat's too late, it's been such a dry since Food, we had only 2 features if I remember right (Back and Forth, Watch Your Step). Both amazing tho, But I need new Kelis album, like yesterday.

She said lastyear that she has EP ready to go, so I just assumed she built on that and turned it into album.

Comment

AHhthat's too late, it's been such a dry since Food, we had only 2 features if I remember right (Back and Forth, Watch Your Step). Both amazing tho, But I need new Kelis album, like yesterday.

She said lastyear that she has EP ready to go, so I just assumed she built on that and turned it into album.
                                Ha, I feel you - I got married when she last released an album. I'm seven years into that marriage

Hopefully I'm wrong and it comes before then and we can be bopping sooner rather than later!

Comment

• Originally posted by Thombus View Post

Ha, I feel you - I got married when she last released an album. I'm seven years into that marriage

Hopefully I'm wrong and it comes before then and we can be bopping sooner rather than later!
                                  In 6 months it will be full 8 years, that's like whole elementary school here

Comment

Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow, she is amazing in interviews, plus I love when artists talk about their careers and catalog. I'm only sad because I read online that she actually said that she only started writing for the album...
                                    Keep in mind the interview was recorded months ago!

Comment

Kelis confirms in her FADER interview that she’s
                                      Yes! Great news. Really looking forward to hear the rest of the interview, already downloaded it to my podcasts-to-listen-to page.
                                      without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
                                      like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

Working...
                                      X