No announcement yet.

P!nk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who needs album sales when you that much touring power!
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Gotta love P!nk
      Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That total gross is definitely amazing, she could easily pull off stadium concerts in Oceania aswell, seeing her in a stadium this summer was just out of this world!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• 40 wow
            Originally posted by beredy
            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

• For Billboard Magazine:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...interview-2019
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• I knew it! New You+Me project is already in the making

Comment

• ^That sounds VERY good. 'Open Door' is their best song IMO!

Comment

• Pink Is Pollstar’s 2019 Artist Of The Year

The trade publication named the “Just Give Me a Reason” singer as their 2019 Artist of the Year. Pink reached number one on Pollstar’s Year End Top 100 Worldwide Tour chart, per Variety.

“I do not believe in genres or boundaries,” Pink told Pollstar “What’s epic about making this kind of show with this kind of repertoire is that it can be a rock show, it can be theatre, it can be Broadway, it can be acoustic,” the global pop superstar said. “I want fans to feel every kind feeling they can tap into.”

Pink’s Beautiful Trauma tour generated $215.2 million and drew more than 1.8 million fans across 68 performances. On average, Pink grossed $3.16 million and brought in 26,749 concertgoers per performance. The Beautiful Trauma tour drew more than recent tours by Ed Sheeran and Elton John.

Last year, Pink ranked fourth on Pollstar’s Artist of the Year rankings.
                        https://etcanada.com/news/559591/pin...t-of-the-year/

Comment

• Comment

• Will she ever return to RnB? I don't mean that trap stuff either but something in the vain of misery maybe? I think she needs something new injected into her music. The last couple albums have all blended together.

Comment

• I just saw that Netflix episode of Reese Witherspoon's show with P!nk as the guest. She's such a great and likeable person. I guess maybe the reason why we are getting to much socially responsible happy P!nk is because she's in a much better place which she admits. She even talked about her inspirations, that most of the earlier albums were inspired by so much of the dark times in her life. At least, she's honest about it.

Comment

• Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat April 4th, 2020, 02:42.

Comment

• She is so incredibly awesome. Glad to know she and little one are ok

Comment

• Her debut album "Can’t Take Me Home" came out 20 years ago today.

Comment

• underrated, love most of the tracks and was lucky enough to hear all three singles live.

Comment

• I'm glad she recovered from covid19.
                                        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Working...
                                        X