No announcement yet.

P!nk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really want her to release another studio album. Even though she released her greatest hits just last year, I'm excited for some new pink.
    Keep On Rockin'

Comment

those pregnancy hormones are making her tweets extra spicy these days. I luvs it

Comment

I so badly want another album from her, I just know we've got a long wait for it though :(

I'm Not Dead is a masterpiece, and Funhouse doesn't fall too short of being one either in my eyes. Did her label ever send any songs out to country radio? The One That Got Away and Mean really should have been.

Comment

It's really her?

Comment

porky
            KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Dead at that photo, she's SO pregnant

Comment

Originally posted by Cmyk
                It's really her?

is this really her

Comment

Some women have that pregnant glow, and some just don't. P!nk unfortunately falls in the latter category!

Important thing though is for her child to be born nice and healthy so I'm happy that she's happy!

Comment

P!nk gorl!

Comment

Originally posted by therealestMC
                      P!nk gorl!

Comment

She reminds me:

Comment

P!nk gorl!
                          I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Pink's has given birth to a baby girl http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/b245287_ ... _baby.html (finally...seems like she's been pregnant forever)
                            You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                            I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

Comment

Congrats to P!nk and Carey!

Comment

Congrats!
                                I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming

Comment

I've only just come across her Behind The Music episode
                                  DEAD at her mouthing off to both Tommy Mottola and Ron Fair
                                  I really need another album in my life - she's just the perfect artist in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                    I've only just come across her Behind The Music episode
                                    DEAD at her mouthing off to both Tommy Mottola and Ron Fair
                                    I really need another album in my life - she's just the perfect artist in my eyes.
                                    Oh, yeah, I watched that a few months ago! "She will not be taking that part, I think that's what the f**king meeting's about"

And I agree on the last part. Love her! <3

Comment

I love her too!! Her voice is epic and her songs are a trip!! <3 her!

Comment

Originally posted by Leo92
                                        P!nk gorl!

Comment

Originally posted by mimifan09
                                          I adore both "I'm Not Dead" and "Funhouse" and if she can keep releasing such strong, eclectic records then I think she'll go above and beyond all the other artists from her generation.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
                                            I adore both "I'm Not Dead" and "Funhouse" and if she can keep releasing such strong, eclectic records then I think she'll go above and beyond all the other artists from her generation.
                                            Yes they are the albums that made me a fan. I kind of left her to one side for a while but I bought her greatest hits there a few weeks ago and it re-ignited my love for her again!! I can't wait to hear what she does when she comes back.

Comment

her daughter Willow is sooooooo cute

Comment

Originally posted by FreeSpirit
                                                her daughter Willow is sooooooo cute

She's cute. I can't wait to see her whipping her hair back and forth.
                                                to the infinity and Beyoncé.

Comment

Originally posted by sambo9
                                                  I just hope she shows a bit more progression with the next album as Funhouse wasn't too dissimilar from I'm Not Dead, even though I do love both albums.

Comment

I love P!nk. She's my favorite female singer of all time. Her voice, her style and her live shows (!!!) are AMAZING!!

It's so sad that even tho she has had some major succes, that she's still so underrated in the US.
                                                    ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                    ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X