P!nk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemo
    I'm Not Dead is her best. It has a sort of darker, rockier edge that Funhouse lacked
    True. P!nk really does some of her best work in rock...

Idk...I just like the entire mood/subtext of Funhouse...

Then again, I've only taken a really, really good listens to I'm Not Dead and Funhouse...
    I can feel this light that's inside of me, growing fast into a bolt of lightning. I know one spark will shock the world...
    --Katy Perry

Comment

I'm Not Dead is my favourite, followed closely by Funhouse. I've always thought Misundazstood was a little overrated, to be honest. It's a good album, but I didn't find most of the songs that memorable (excluding the singles).

Comment

I want to see more risks on the new album. There wasn't much progression from I'm not dead to Funhouse. I understand that she sells loads and her tour grosses are insane so she doesn't want to rock the boat but she's very talented she should push herself more...I think she lost her nerve when Try this underperformed to be honest.

Comment

I'm so excited for her new album Apparently it's been confirmed that the label is expecting it to be released between May and September

Who would you love to see P!nk collaborate with? Writers, producers and artists?

For artists, I would love a second single to feature Eminem.

For writers/producers I want:

Butch Walker
          Stargate
          Billy Mann
          Max Martin
          The Runners
          Eg White
          Paul Epworth
          Alex Da Kid
          Darkchild
          Tricky Stewart
          Linda Perry
          Danja
          Tony Kanal
          Machopyscho
          Jamie xx
          Toby Gad
          Fraiser T. Smith

Comment

All I know that she with Max Martin make a great team, and come up with the greatest pop songs, so he's a MUST.

Comment

I would love for P!nk to do at least one R&B song. Like Kellly Clarkson Did "Why Don't You Try". She can do a song like that.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I actually want P!nk to do a duet with Adam Lambert

Comment

I agree with all the above

Max + P!nk = AMAZING!!!
                  I would love a fresh, yet old-school R&B Jam and a collab with Adam would be welcomed.

I would also love a duet with the feature whore (kidding, she is my second favourite artist) Rihanna

Gwen Stefani would be ace as well, same with Linkin Park or Chad Kroeger.

Comment

I'd like her to work with Dallas Austin and Linda Perry again. They did some incredible tracks on M!ssundaztood.

I would like to hear more tracks like Trouble and The One That Got Away. She really showcases her raw talent in these type of songs.

But as the music industry are focusing on electro and dance at the moment. Maybe we should expect dance influenced tracks like Fingers and Heartbreak Down?

Comment

I've been thinking about P!nk doing dance songs. I know she has touched on it lightly in a few songs. I think she would smash a song like Titanium.

I want a very mixed album sound-wise but yet still consistent and cohesive.

Pop
                      Pop/rock
                      Rock
                      Acoustic
                      Dance
                      R&B/Urban
                      Soul
                      Alternative

Comment

Love P!nk but I agree she's Im not dead and Funhouse aren't much different. Times have changed too people like Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson have come and jacked some of her sound she needs something fresh again.

Comment

I hope we'll get a new Pink album this year. I've hunger for new Pink material.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Funhouse is pretty nice but the booklet itself is brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy
                              I hope we'll get a new Pink album this year. I've hunger for new Pink material.
                              +1
                              "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

OMG Trouble is my favourite song of all time!
                                Buy and stream Britney's new hot sinlgle: "Make Me...".

Comment

I think she's got better with each album so I can't wait to see what's next.

Comment

I'm Not Dead is still her best album in my opinion!
                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Originally posted by AnnDroid
                                      Good to see some love for that track!

People tend to forget about it!
                                      "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

Originally posted by TiagoRodrigues
                                        Originally posted by AnnDroid
                                        Good to see some love for that track!

People tend to forget about it!
                                        The video, her voice. All is flawless!

The only complaint is its length. It's a one minute song that then repeats thr same.

Still Trouble is >>>>>>>>>> God.

Comment

Originally posted by Noahh
                                          by faar imo! Very very strong album.
                                          Last FM <3
                                          Instagram

Comment

So excited for her new album!

Very unusual to see AnnDroid in a non-Britney thread!

Comment

My favourite album by her is still Funhouse for me, but that was the moment I became a fan, I have bought every studio album by her in the last few months, only miss that Live CD so far

Comment

I also can't wait for her new Album ;). I hope she will regain her usual success with her new Album. So many female superstars flopped last year...

I hope for the best...

Comment

THIS!!
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by joiPrince_JO
                                                    THIS!!
                                                    “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                                      So excited for her new album!

Very unusual to see AnnDroid in a non-Britney thread!

Greatest Hits so far made me become a fan of P!nk

Comment

Considering the success of Raise Your Glass, F*ckin' Perfect & the greatest hits album i will be surprised, if her upcoming era is not a big smash in the US!

Comment

She will have a successful era! She's very much different from the rest of the pop girls then and now, and her vocals are too good to ignore. She's one of the most versatile vocalists out there today. I really hope she has an album out this year.

Comment

She will have a successful era! She's very much different from the rest of the pop girls then and now, and her vocals are too good to ignore. She's one of the most versatile vocalists out there today. I really hope she has an album out this year.
                                                            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                                              +1
                                                              ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X