Melanie C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melanie C

Mel's working on a new album, the fifth one of her solo career!

Discuss anything about her music, acting, performances on here!
    Scholasboy is the nicest person in the entire world

I loved her in Northern Star era ... that was her top
    nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Album number 5 coming this Fall!

According to Melanie herself is gona be full of dance hits! amazing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVJVJ5hRPPQ

Comment

dance hits ? She did not say anything about dance in the interview ...
        nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Well she doesnt say it in that interview, bu it has been published on tweeter and newspapers that she is recording with dance producers... sOON!

Comment

Melanie C is great, going to the Spice Girls exhibition in Leeds made me really realise it!
            Check out my Top 100 of 2012 Countdown!

Comment

Best spice girl by far. The most talented and with the best voice. Her Northern star album is a masterpiece.

She's so underrated, I guess because of the spice girls image.

Never be the same again, I turn to you, Suddenly monday, Why, Closer, Northern star, Here it comes again, Water, on the horizon, Positively somewhere, Better alone. All amazing songs.

Comment

just saw an article saying that she is going to work with drag gueen DJ Jodie Harsh, she says she wants to come back to her I Turn To You sound, album full of huge dance songs ... i am superexcited !!!
                nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Here is the new single for Germany, Switzerland and Austria.

You must check it, a very good surprise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTi7szhCJoI

Comment

No offence but I really can't imagine her being successful again at the age of 37, no matter how talented she is

Its very rare for a woman of that age to do it, unless they're a megastar.

Comment

Horrible single
                      Luc

I have hatred towards the entire world,
                      and you are no exception

Comment

I was just curious, it started off good but after that it went downhill, mess! I just don't think much of her voice to be honest either! The best bit is the 'Rock Me Baby, Rock Me Baby...' but then over!
                        My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

i love mel c
                          PINK IS THE NEW QUEEN OF POP

Comment

she looks amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChY6jpsdXnQ

Comment

Her last album isn't as good as her previous. To me nothing beats "Northern Star" and "Reason". She went downhill from there.
                              You ain't gotta break down,
                              YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

i love never be the same again , my favorite song ever

Comment

Ladette to lady: Melanie C is spicier than ever

she looks great on those pics
                                  nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

Her YouTube channel uploaded a series of acoustic videos from 2003 - very good quality!

On The Horizon
                                    Goin' Down
                                    Here It Comes Again
                                    When You're Gone
                                    Positively Somewhere
                                    Reason
                                    Never Be The Same Again
                                    I Turn To You

Comment

"The Sea" is as good if not better than 'Northern Star' it's just such a shame she doesn't have the backing. If half of those songs had been released by other artists they'd do well.
                                      Uk the only way

Comment

Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz
                                        "The Sea" is as good if not better than 'Northern Star' it's just such a shame she doesn't have the backing. If half of those songs had been released by other artists they'd do well.
                                        It has nothing to do with the backing or lack of it, song for song Northern Star is much better than The Sea.

Comment

I need to relisten to The Sea, but it will never top Northern Star simply because of the nostalgia factor.

I lost myself watching those links three posts above, she was really inspired when she created songs like I Turn To You and Never Be The Same Again.

But I admire her versatility, can't wait for a new record!

Comment

Ii think I admire her determination more than anything. She is the one who was clearly in it to be a singer and not so much a popstar. Now about to fund a fifth album from her own label and keep going regardless of sales.
                                            Uk the only way

Comment

Mel C surprises Emma Stone
                                              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

Per MelanieC.net:

Originally posted by MelanieC.net
                                                Northern Star’s 15th anniversary: Sporty’s Forty webcast!

15 years ago, on October 18th 1999, Melanie released her first solo album 'Northern Star'. To celebrate the release of Melanie's debut album, we'll be throwing an online anniversary party! Join us online on Saturday evening October 18th for a special one-off video webcast of Melanie's 'Sporty's Forty' Shepherd's Bush Empire concert from earlier this year.

More Details On Tomorrow’s #SportysFortyWebcast

In less than 24 hours our special one-off Sporty's Forty Webcast will be live on http://www.melaniec.net. The online event, which kicks off at 8pm (UK time), will last just over two hours and will include all 23 songs Melanie performed at Shepherd's Bush Empire in January as well as a short interview in which Melanie talks about her birthday bash. The event will be streamed live through YouTube. We'll also be offering an alternative stream for those living in regions in which YouTube Live streams are not available.

Make sure to join us on Twitter using #SportysFortyWebcast whilst watching the show - Melanie will also be tweeting along and ready to answer your best questions! Just make sure you're using our special hashtag and to include @MelanieCmusic in your tweets!

Yesterday we also posted a special preview of tomorrow's event. If you haven't seen it yet, head over to Melanie's Facebook page now.

See you tomorrow!

Comment

Northern Star is amazing.
                                                  The production, the lyrics, everything about it is just WOW!
                                                  Why used to scare the shit outta me
                                                  Always tried to skip it when I was home alone
                                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X