No announcement yet.

Toni Braxton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow amazing accomplishment! Well deserved, one of my fave albums from the 90s!
    “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• we need a new album
        Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
          we need a new album
          Almost there. Three more years
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
            Almost there. Three more years
            Right! I was going to respond with something similar. I don't expect a new album (of her own) for at least 2 more years.

Comment

• I think that’s what keeps her timeless. She doesn’t rush albums and none of her albums have disappointed me.
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She’s playing her first UK gig in over 22 years (!) at London’s Eventim Apollo on November 16th.

Ticketmaster presale starts 9am Wednesday 4th September
                General on sale 9am Friday 6th September

Omg I can’t even!! I hope she stays well and actually makes it! If there’s a meet & greet ticket I defo want one!

Comment

• Originally posted by firefly_86 View Post
                  She’s playing her first UK gig in over 22 years (!) at London’s Eventim Apollo on November 16th.

Ticketmaster presale starts 9am Wednesday 4th September
                  General on sale 9am Friday 6th September

Omg I can’t even!! I hope she stays well and actually makes it! If there’s a meet & greet ticket I defo want one!
                  Very exciting for UK fans.

Strange though that there's not a single other European tour date. Why would she come all this way and not play some other shows?

Comment

• "Long as I Live" deserved a Grammy! Toni was robbed!

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                      "Long as I Live" deserved a Grammy! Toni was robbed!
                      I think everyone agrees with this statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                        I think everyone agrees with this statement.
                        Not just saying as a fan but she surely was if I look and listen to who she was up against:

Best R&B Performance
                        "Best Part" – H.E.R. featuring Daniel Caesar (Winner)
                        "Long as I Live" – Toni Braxton
                        "Summer" – The Carters
                        "Y O Y" – Lalah Hathaway
                        "First Began" – PJ Morton

Best R&B Song
                        "Boo'd Up" (Winner)
                        Larrance Dopson, Joelle James, Ella Mai & Dijon McFarlane, songwriters (Ella Mai)
                        "Come Through and Chill"
                        Jermaine Cole, Miguel Pimentel & Salaam Remi, songwriters (Miguel featuring J. Cole & Salaam Remi)
                        "Feels Like Summer"
                        Donald Glover & Ludwig Göransson, songwriters (Childish Gambino)
                        "Focus"
                        Darhyl Camper Jr., H.E.R. & Justin Love, songwriters (H.E.R.)
                        "Long as I Live"
                        Paul Boutin, Toni Braxton & Antonio Dixon, songwriters (Toni Braxton)

Comment

• Originally posted by Belgo View Post
                          Very exciting for UK fans.

Strange though that there's not a single other European tour date. Why would she come all this way and not play some other shows?
                          If it means she gets tons of rest and actually makes the show, I'm not complaining!
                          She's doing a couple of shows in South Africa the week before, so I guess it's a whirlwind non-US tour.

Comment

• She's playing London! Literally none of my friends even know who she is but I think might just get a ticket and rock up alone

Comment

• I wish she was in London when I was there for a vacation!

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Yay! I was hoping for new music, but apparently she’s performing some of her classic hits.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                    Yay! I was hoping for new music, but apparently she’s performing some of her classic hits.
                                    Believe it or not, she released her last studio album only last year March. We definitely won’t see another album for another 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                      Believe it or not, she released her last studio album only last year March. We definitely won’t see another album for another 2 years.
                                      I know! But since the album only contains 8 songs I was hoping for a part 2.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                        I know! But since the album only contains 8 songs I was hoping for a part 2.
                                        I’m trying to say that the album seems like it was released years ago and it’s one of those albums that you can listen to in years time. I spin Secrets monthly. That album is 23 years old. Soon to be 24.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Working...
                                          X