Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• That girl with male vocie scares me tbh
      When we lose what we love
      Don't think anything will ever taste the same
      Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• This is so good! Needs to go viral

Comment

• Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Congrats Queen, i'm so happy for her.

Though she deserved that lashing for wearing a fur (everyone does actually).
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by NoAngel View Post
              This is so good! Needs to go viral

I love it omg
              Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• They were cute, but the original still rules.

I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• ‘Hustlers’ Box Office: Jennifer Lopez And Constance Wu Break Records With Huge $33 Million Weekend

Lorene Scararia’s critically acclaimed and buzzy dramedy, about New York strippers who turned to theft and cons when the 2008 recession blew a hole in their business, opened this weekend with $33.2 million. That’s the biggest opening weekend ever for a live-action Jennifer Lopez movie, even adjusted for inflation. That’s the biggest ever opening weekend for STX Entertainment, well above the $20 million debut of The Upside and the $23.6 million launch of Bad Moms.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme.../#52781116a135

Never write off my girl

Comment

• Finally watched the movie. I think Jlo did an excellent job 👏👏👏

Comment

• Unstoppable force. I'm so excited to see it this month.

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Girl keeps winning
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• So iconic!

Comment

• Omg 😲She is SO beautiful. She puts every female singers on this planet to shame. STUNNING.

Comment

• Originally posted by cindycgy View Post
                                Omg ��She is SO beautiful. She puts every female singers on this planet to shame. STUNNING.
                                She is slaying effortlessly. Every female should watch and learn.

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• I never saw Donatella so happy until this video!

Comment

• The Queen is re-peaking again to quote one member on her forum

100 million Instagram Followers.
                                      Breaking the internet with the Versace dress again.
                                      Universal Critical acclaim movie role.
                                      Successful grossing movies she's produced and acted in (Second act/Hustlers).
                                      Oscar buzz.
                                      Superbowl hype and buzz.
                                      5 Vevo Certified videos over the last few months (Get right, if you had my love, love don't cost a thing, ain't it funny, ain't your mama).
                                      It's my party tour getting acclaim and having major success also breaking gross records.
                                      All I have Residency grossing $100 million and breaking a Vegas gross record.
                                      Receiving The Vanguard award.
                                      Tel Aviv concert she did is just behind Brintey at the most successful female to perform there beating the likes of Rihanna,lady gaga(57,000).
                                      Having several Spanish songs top the Latin charts.
                                      Getting new Certificates in music around the world for instance (Ain't your mama going Platinum in Mexico, JLo going double platinum in the UK, Get right going Gold in the UK, El Anillo going X6 platinum in the US).
                                      Her new perfume "promise" seems to be picking up steam especially in the UK I'm currently seeing it everywhere.
                                      I swear she's the most successful 50-year female entertainment figure! Go J. Lo

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                        She is slaying effortlessly. Every female should watch and learn.
                                        Watch what? Lol

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• It would be a dream come true to see her at the Super Bowl 2020 in Miami alongside a new album.

Comment

• OMG She is doing Superbowl with Shakira
                                              Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• OMG

Comment

• Shame she just had tour this summer so can't tour after SB and bundle album with it

Comment

• Originally posted by Westen View Post
                                                    Shame she just had tour this summer so can't tour after SB and bundle album with it
                                                    Who says she can't tour again?
                                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Here. For. This!!!
                                                      Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Great choice.
                                                        Whitney Houston

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                          Who says she can't tour again?
                                                          +1 I'm sure she'll capitalize on this big time! I'm in heaven btw <3 <3 <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronsmithjune1 View Post
                                                            Watch what? Lol
                                                            Watch how she can actually make an even bigger brand with hit movies and not experience mega flop accompanying non-event projects? LOL!
                                                            Last edited by GetBack; Sat September 28th, 2019, 06:42.

Comment

• 17 years!

Comment

Working...
                                                              X