Jennifer Lopez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    Will she release a single to coincide with SB performance?
    Baila Conmigo (Baila Remix) [feat. Pitbull]
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Baila Conmigo (Baila Remix) [feat. Pitbull]
      Thanks.
      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• Whitney Houston

Comment

• New song hopefully!
              When we lose what we love
              Don't think anything will ever taste the same
              Don't think anything will ever feel as good again

Comment

• Well, I’m still hoping she’ll announce an album as well.

Comment

• The spanish album?

Comment

• It's vinyls Her first two albums will be reissued in color editions. I knew it was too good to be true

Comment

• ^ DEAD.
                      Is she serious? She's FINALLY doing the Super Bowl and there's no sign of new music. It's like she doesn't even care.
                      Ughhhhh.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Also: LITERALLY no one asked for the vinyl records. No one.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Oh wow. #deceased

Comment

• Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Electric chair tbh

Comment

• I pre-ordered both albums on vinyl, March cannot come soon enough.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                                http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

• Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
                                  ^ DEAD.
                                  Is she serious? She's FINALLY doing the Super Bowl and there's no sign of new music. It's like she doesn't even care.
                                  Ughhhhh.
                                  Well, maybe since she's sharing the halftime show with Shakira she realized that it would be better to focus on her hits rather than promoting a new song. Had she been invited to perform alone, I'm sure she would release and perform new material, 'cause she would have 13 minutes for herself.

Comment

• Honestly, I'd rather she gives 6-7 minute medley of hits than trying to push a new song. It has been ages since she came up with a good new song so chances are it would be bad anyway.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• She might premiere a new song during the show, so who knows? She does keep releasing random song tirelessly... I think she still hopes to have a hit.
                                      “A sure way to lose happiness, I found, is to want it at the expense of everything else.” - Bette Davis

Comment

• Can’t wait to see Jlo brings her A game to the Super Bowl. Only a few artists are considered top performers like Madonna, Michael, Britney, Beyoncι, etc and Jlo is one of them

Comment

• Her Super Bowl commercial teaser

Comment

• So is she pushing a merch cup instead of a new single at her SB performance?
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                              So is she pushing a merch cup instead of a new single at her SB performance?
                                              And new tour according to rumors

Comment

• That cup has been part of her merch for a long time so it's not new lol

Really excited with the information we are getting from the stadium rehearsals. I like the song selection and the guest.

Curious to see the announcement. I still think that Broadway show is happening lol
                                                Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                  The spanish album?
                                                  What happened to the Spanish album? I was actually looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by illegalaccess View Post

What happened to the Spanish album? I was actually looking forward to it.
                                                    Canceled, unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X